Reply Coupling
ron and hermione Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Extraordinary Verdigris

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:55 pm
It's actually Ron who didn't notice that she was a girl. And she did say this, and I don't know how you could interpret these things differently. She's written off Harry and Hermione as a couple...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:18 am
both boys were blinded by another girls beauty, and notice that whenever each boy had a crush on some one who everyone else thought was pretty, it never worked.
Harry/Cho didn't worki
Harry/Ginny didn't work
Ron/Lavender didn't work.
Obviously JKR wants to show us that the boys must go through shallow relationhsips before they get to a true one.

Well if she's dropped such obvious hints about R/Hr, then how are there still so many H/Hr shippers??

And how are you going to ask for our thoughts about the couple, and then get mad when we disagree? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You don't see me asking where your proof is about the R/Hr ship. I'm sure I can offer you just as much proof as why I believe in H/Hr as you could if asked about R/Hr  

lnkmstr10

Extraordinary Verdigris

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:22 pm
I'm not mad, and I'm not shooting down your ideas. I'm merely giving evidence to support my personal disagreement with the Harry/Hermione shippers. And even though J.K. Rowling wrote off that pairing, that doesn't mean that all the shippers automatically convert, it just doesn't happen that way. So that's why a bunch of people still support Harry/Hermione. And Harry and Ginny probably still really like each other, as they only broke up so Ginny wouldn't be in danger. So that relationship isn't really shallow. I have no problem with your opinions or anything, I'm just saying it isn't very likely to happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:35 pm
well I'm sorry that I assumed that you were. I guess as a H/Hr shipper I tend to often butt heads with R/Hr shippers.

Well actually, after HBP and the interview JKR gave, alot of H/Hr shippers immediately changed ships. I mean, if they really support that ship, then they should stay with it no matter what. That's one thing that made me mad.

And I don't really think that the H/G relationship was shallow, but it was typical of harry to go with a pretty athletic girl (not that there is anything wrong with that.) I'm not saying that Harry will get with Hermione, but I just don't see him being with Ginny. I know everyone has the whole OBHWF (one big happy weasley family) engraved in their brain, but some how I can't see that happening.

I think if anyone should get with a weasley, I'd choose Hermione being with ron over Harry with Ginny.  

lnkmstr10

Extraordinary Verdigris

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:08 pm
It's okay... I'm sorry for sounding overly critical of your views...

And I agree with you, people shouldn't jump ship like that (hee hee... no pun intended). I mean, I strongly shipped a pairing that totally died in another book, but I still shipped it afterwards...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:22 pm
Exactly!!! I mean even if Harry and Hermione don't get together (which is a very good posibility) I will still love the pairing. I mean we all love our ships for a reason, even if they aren't canon. I mean i know you could give me many reasons why you like R/Hr. And lately, especially after reading HPB, I've realized that I won't be too mad if Harry doesn't end up with Hermione.

Right after I read HBP I was so mad! I mean furious with JKR that H/Hr had not happened, and I was even more mad that about H/G because to me it came out of nowhere. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I was behaving like a child, and not like a mature reader. I mean JKR did not right the books to please me, she wrote them for her own, and everyone else's, entertainment. SO now I guess I am at a sort of peace... But I'd still rather it be H/Hr 4laugh  

lnkmstr10

Extraordinary Verdigris

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:43 pm
Yeah, like I still support Neville/Luna, even though J.K. Rowling has basically said that isn't going to happen... but it didn't stop me from liking it.

After reading the book that I mentioned before, I was in denial... and I was really pissed off at everyone... but then I kind of just accepted it. And it's good when you can kind of accept the fact that certain things happen, and there's nothing we can do... it makes things easier.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:25 pm
yeah, and if you dont' like what JKR has written, make up your own stories with the pairing you want smile

I like Neville/Luna too
I mean I like N/G and R/L better, but i just want to see Neville and Luna paired with some one good.. i mean these characters need some lovign too!  

lnkmstr10

Extraordinary Verdigris

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:18 am
Yeah, that's what fanfiction is for!

Neville and Luna are so cute together... mostly because they are two different people who are so similar...  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:42 pm
DEFiNiTELY. Best pairing. Second best is Harry + Ginny  

hyp3r_cr4zy

xXBunnyPrincessXx

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:13 pm
love the couple! so cute! xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:30 pm
Extraordinary Verdigris
best pairing ever. need i say more?? what are your thoughts?

yes they are so meant to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 heart  

t-o-o-t-s-i-e

Hammie_Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:36 am
I'm sorry, but I HUGELY dislike (sounds better than hate or loath, you know. 3nodding ) the Ron + Hermione pairing ... And the Harry and Ginny ... I think Hermione is better off with Krum or Harry. But, then again, maybe it's just me. xd

I <3 the Neville + Luna Pairing! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:49 am
It happened! I'm so happy that it happened! I mean, basically every pairing that I ship turned out okay.... (except for Neville and Luna, but you can't have everything...)  

Extraordinary Verdigris

sparky102

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:43 pm
Harry and Ginny heart are perfect!!!!!!!  
Coupling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff