goths scare me O.o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Athiel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:09 am
MortSanglant
I'm scared by some of the fashions and makeup attempts I see on some "goths"....

neutral

Agreed.
It is when People fail to do their look that things get scary.
In a sort of uneasy "people might associate That thing with me..." -sort of way.^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:46 am
[.E!.]
who said goths can't wear bright colors confused ...

Perky Goths! They're probably my favourite of the "Goth sub-labels" biggrin

It's always nice to see some colour on Goths, I think biggrin All the black gets a bit tedious.  

Kosova4Life

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:59 pm
StarryDynamo
[.E!.]

It's always nice to see some colour on Goths, I think biggrin All the black gets a bit tedious.

thank you smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:05 am
Nah.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Crazy_Vamp666

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:58 am
Once one who use to be a freind Result of this insedent he hated me for something not bringer up.

Any ways when he found out something he tried intemedating me...thats about it given me death threats to my face saying what he could and might do to me. I just looked him in the face and listind. So I was never scared, but I sopos he thought his threats were working on me.

He thought he was something to be scared of. But I knew what he was capable of, and any one is capable of what he said. But i know also what he wouldnt do, and I doubt he would ever went through with anything serius.

this was over i girl him and I both loved, so the worst he coulda or woulda done was beat me around possible break some bones, I woulda stood there took it all. It didnt come to that, but I would of for her.

but ever thing that did happen since the incendent thoguh it was hard, I still pulled through.

O.O :O srry I totaly got out of the subject here, my apologies.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:03 am
Athiel
MortSanglant
I'm scared by some of the fashions and makeup attempts I see on some "goths"....

neutral

Agreed.
It is when People fail to do their look that things get scary.
In a sort of uneasy "people might associate That thing with me..." -sort of way.^^

Exactly!

MortSanglant

shadow_riot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:08 pm
alot of people glare at me it dosent bother me  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:58 pm
StarryDynamo
[.E!.]

Hooray for the Perky Goths! heart heart heart  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Willie-John[Abomination]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:04 pm
i'm a hippie,human rights actavist, goth...but i'm not a big color guy..just like the ideas..  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:54 pm
ALICExInWonderlandx
(I'm not trying to start a fight or be a b***h...please note that)

A lot of goths like bright colors and are perky, just because they're in the catagory of "goth" doesn't mean that cant be just like everyone else. Goths(as you already know) have feelings too, We're not always sad, happy, angry, etc... We have basic human feelings just like everyone else...
(And those people were probably sterotypical goths who shop at hot topic..no offense to anyone who shops there, I just have a beef with the company.)

But back to the subject..

As long as they didnt circle ME and try to do cut me or gang up on me... I wouldn't really care... sweatdrop

Same s**t here.  

The Door to Death

chinagrl777

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:56 pm
xThe Vampire Midnightx
Nope

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:36 pm
StarryDynamo
EmoXPickles_________x
StarryDynamo
EmoXPickles_________x
I've been scared by a "goth" before.
One of my friends actually.
Recently, I found out he was a satanist and that was kind of weird, but one day we were talking and he brought the satanist "way" up and I almost s**t my pants. It scared me so much.

Satanism -- real Satanism, that is; Anton LeVay, not devil worshipping -- isn't scary at all.
He never said anything about Satan.
It was his beliefs that scared me.

& what I meant was that Satanism is not a "scary" religion, & Satanist beliefs are therefore not "scary", & it is actually insulting to say such. Would you say that Christian beliefs are "scary", even if you believed they were? If your answer's "no", then it's hypocritical to say that of Satanism.

Ever read The Satanic Bible by Anton LeVay? It's by far the best overview of Satanism you can get.
It is not hypocritical at all, and I don't find it insulting to say so. First off, some of the Christian beliefs are to radical for me to even comprehend, and his beliefs were scary, I may not know anything about Satanism, but I know my friend and that night he told me about his beliefs, I was too scared to even speak.
Stop twisting my words and making me seem like an idiot, I am by far not an idiot.  

BlairyFairy

UraniumMonk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:42 pm
I honestly don't see what's the big deal about satanism.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:17 pm
only norms really scare me smile
i actually think i scare some goths wheni'm dressed normally....cause i will walk right up and start talking to them...

around here that rarely happens......sooo many rednecks...  

ketchakik

prettyful_flower

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:58 am
Actually heh heh yea, because some people twist the goth theme and make it look scary as hell and I'm not into people who try to scare people when there goth  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff