Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuma's death
  YES FINALLY
  WTF NOOOOOO
  Lolz Shikamaru's a smoker how corny
  I'm an idiot and didn't listen to the spoiler warning.
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:50 pm
You is asking for an a** whoopin

Ahhh grammar heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:14 pm
Captain Verd
It isn't recommended in the same way straying form the five paragraph format isn't recommended for people writing essays in high school. You get marked off if you do it another way, but that doesn't mean it's wrong.

Darling, I don't know where you're taking your english, but I hope you're not paying for it.

I felt pointing out your poor spelling was just as important as you calling me on my "poor" grammar.

Anyways, the arguement is done. You thought I said something which I did not, and I cleared the air about it. That is all, no further discussion is required. If you respond to this with something inflammatory as you most likely will, I will ignore it as having nothing to do with the topic.
It isn't recommended, PERIOD. Stop pulling ideas out of your a**. You will defend your ideas to your dying breath no matter how wrong you may be. You digress the point as a distraction, because you're so stubborn, it's not about the actual point, it's about winning. If it's the arguement you want, by all means, take it!

I don't care about your attempt to predict my actions, call me inflammatory; your actions are all the same, except you use deception rather than matter-of-fact. Your stupid mindgames don't work you anything. Sure, you can stop arguing with me. That would be fantastic. Please do. So if you don't like, oh, someone disagreeing with you, and consider that inflammatory, you need to grow a goddamn backbone. Don't treat someone like s**t, talk down to them, and expect them to kiss your feet and be entirely unemotional and refrain from any fustration of the ridiculous situation presented to them. How thoughtless of you.

Say what you will. I'm an English major. I am in the IB Programme which is respected worldwide. You can complain all the wau up into the deep crevices of my a*****e, but you're the only person here who would say contrary to that. I'm sure anyone in this guild but you would back me up. That I know what I'm talking about. Because yes, I always win the ******** semantics. Always. You don't know me. They do. You weren't regular here until just recently. So you have no basis for your ridiculous alligations.

Spelling? Please. Poor grammar my a**. This was about you saying Shikamaru was a smoker. Stating present tense does not refer to past or present. That is ridiculous. When I pretented that to you, you completely ignored it and did not try to prove contrary. That gives God and everybody the right to assume that you did not have any sory of defense, because you were wrong.

You didn't watch your words, and instead of saying, "no, I ment this," you argued the meaning of the word itself. You REFUSED to be corrected. That makes you the most stubborn little s**t I've delt with for a while. Sorry if you hate the truth.

What a stupidly malicious trap. To try to make me look like a fool by saying, "Oh, I'm going to treat you like s**t, which will make you mad!" No duh, it will, girly, and if this wasn't the internet, you would NOT be sitting in your chair, all high and mighty on your high horse.

End of discussion. Further bullshit will just lead to me blocking you. Not because I'm a coward, but because you can't fecking drop it.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:30 pm
*finishes his bag of popcorn* rofl rofl What did I tell ya? razz  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:22 pm
churrlo
*finishes his bag of popcorn* rofl rofl What did I tell ya? razz
xd Don't tarsnish Shikamaru with stupidity; Shikalee WILL rant and rave until her point is gotten across.

Captain Verd, with all due respect, we should simply agree to disagree and drop it.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:26 pm
I already did. Actually, I mentioned that right there in my last post.

Please get back to Asuma and friends or stop replying.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:13 pm
No, darling. You didn't. I had to add you to my ignorelist to get you to shut up.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:23 pm
Captain Verd
Anyways, the arguement is done. You thought I said something which I did not, and I cleared the air about it. That is all, no further discussion is required.

Looks to me like I did.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:11 pm
Cute. Looks like to me, my posts were deleted. So I guess you win. Congrats.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:14 pm
Heehee *eats more popcorn* razz  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:36 pm
00; what crawled up your nose?
They are ninjas.
yes.
but they are also human.
and what do you expect from a dieing man?!
Of course he's gonna get sappy and give his students that were like his kids some words of wisdom!
((I just have no heart to see what will happen to poor Konahamaru....))

I have nothing to say about Ino, she was not all that attrative from the start.... so yea  

Reso Miso Soup

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:01 pm
I didn't say they weren't. It's not a party because of Asuma, it's a party because it's the first major, non old character death in the series.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:07 pm
O.o  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:40 am
Captain Verd
I didn't say they weren't. It's not a party because of Asuma, it's a party because it's the first major, non old character death in the series.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:36 pm
so you guys read the jap version or something??? cause this is all new to me... im a bad naruto fan... xp  

kAzUnA-kUn

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:57 pm
kAzUnA-kUn
so you guys read the jap version or something??? cause this is all new to me... im a bad naruto fan... xp
Yes and no.

I read the Japanese than the English. Fans like to translate manga into English for those who don't know Japanese. These are called scanalations.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff