Reply Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby
McFly Experiences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

McFlyenstein

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:32 pm
To sum all of them up, i am basically dating a member from the band McFly, who's name is tom.
Here i go heart

heart Night 1)
I was at a mall (that was falling apart) with my high school band, Tom and I stopped for icecream and pudding, and sat to eat it, but the ceiling caved in, and he saved my life, by getting me out of the way. We were both safe!
heart Night 2)
I can't remember crying
heart Night 3)
we were on the beach and went swimming
heart Night 4)
We went to a theme park, and rode almost every ride/rollercoaster (i am scared of themepark rides, but i was fine with him there with me)
heart Night 5)
We went horseback riding on the beach
heart Night 6)
We were in a very green park on a beautiful sunny day, and had a picnic
heart Night 7)
We were in a cabin (either during the winter or on a mountain) infront of a warm fireplace, really romantic, tom sung me some songs, and played me his guitar, then wrote a song about me
heart Night 8
we went to a drive in movie in his electric blue cooper s
heart Night 9)
it was winter, and we were walking in the snow holding hands. We had a snowball fight, and basically did the whole winter flirting thing
heart Night 10)
we were at an italian restaurant (reminded me sort of the Sorry's Not Good Enough music video)
heart Night 11)
We took a road trip of the UK in his electric blue cooper s
heart Night 12)
He met my parents, we had a home cooked dinner put on by my mom, then we went ice skating
heart Night 13)
We bought an appartment together, and were in the kitchen area cooking dinner together
heart Night 14)
He bought me a golden lab puppy
heart Night 15)
We were sitting in the bedroom, and he was teaching me some things on the guitar
heart Night 16)
we were both reading, the puppy was on the floor
we were snuggling, tom was sitting in the corner, and i was sitting against his side, his left hand over my shoulder, then positions switched, and i was in the corner, and his head was on my lap, with my left hand i was stroking his head, while still reading, and he fell asleep
heart Night 17)
Tom gives me and my best friend front and center tickets to their concert, and then we went to the after party where i hung out with Tom and my friend hung out with Dougie (double romance happening)
heart Night 18
I went to the recording studio with Tom and the band, to listen to them record their new song, and give my opinions
heart Night 19)
Tom holds a small Birthday Party for my 19th Birthday...It was just the McFly guys and their girlfriends (my best friend was dating dougie...another friend was dating danny, and i don't know who was dating Harry sweatdrop )
heart Night 20)
We walked in the park...past a huge fountain...sat on a hill under a tree, and watched the sun set
heart Night 21)
Tom and i went disco bowling... sort of interesting because the black lights were on... and everything was glowing...the McFly guys and their dates were there too
heart Night 22)
Tom gives me a heart shaped locket (gold and red...almost like the gaia sweetheart pendant) that had a black and white picture of him in it
heart Night 23)
Dance competition that included slowdancing, swing dancing and ballroom dancing... we did not win the competition.. my best friend and dougie did
heart Night 24)
Home karoke in our appartment...4 McFly guys with their girlfriends doing duets... tom and i did great (even though i don't think i can sing in real life)
heart Night 25)
We went toboganning (behind my real house) having a great time, wipe outs, holding hands while climbing back up the hill, and laughter
heart Night 26)
we are back in our appartment's living room, tom is rubbing my back(nice big, warm hands... redface ).. fire in the fireplace (i literally woke up that night and checked to see if he was in my bed...cause it felt so real sweatdrop )
heart Night 27)
very romantic supper in our appartment, red table cloth, candle lit, red roses
heart Night 28
We went to the park to walk puppy, played catch and games with puppy
heart Night 29)
Went back to my real home...had my family's annual winter picnic, with a bonfire and hotdog roast, then mmmmmm smores  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:33 pm
cont...
heart Night 30)
He finally met my grandma...she thought that he was really nice...and liked him...he said my grandma was pretty cool (they got along well)
heart Night 31)
Tom told me that he was leaving to go on tour in the UK the next day...so we spent the whole day together for the sad good bye
heart Night 32)
left for the tour...very sad depart...when he left i stayed in my room for a full day crying...
heart Night 33)
Tom wrote a letter and i received it...it told me how much he missed me, and wished that he was with me, or that i could come along
heart Night 34)
Tom surprised me by stopping in at the appartment, to take me to the next tour location...PARIS! such a surprise (i came home from school, and he had my bags packed and ready to go...)
heart Night 35)
We went to the Eiffel Tower... and had a romantic dinner at its base in the sunset
heart Night 36)
Toured Paris in Tom's electric blue Cooper S, and stopped and had lunch on the beach
heart Night 37)
I was introduced as Tom's girlfriend for the first time in public (red carpet sort of gathering) lots of publicity
heart Night 38
Tom and I went and saw a theatrical performance on stage from a balcony seat
heart Night 39)
I convinced Tom and the rest of McFly to fly to Canada with me, and sing in my home town. When they were there, they met my highschool friends and college friends... J., CJ., M., S., D, C., and many others, then we got to hang out, talk and party
heart Night 40)
Tom and i went camping at a campground (KBP) near my home town. There was the two of us, and the other 3 McFly guys, and my golden lab puppy...we spent the day at the beach, and on KB point, with a lighthouse
Then we had a barbecue for dinner  

McFlyenstein

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:22 pm
oh... my... gosh.
You certainly have had A LOT of Tom related dreams...
I swear if you reach 100, you can crown yourself the most obsessed Tom Fletcher fan in this guild, but you are already that.... hmmm.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:36 pm
reven_dragon
oh... my... gosh.
You certainly have had A LOT of Tom related dreams...
I swear if you reach 100, you can crown yourself the most obsessed Tom Fletcher fan in this guild, but you are already that.... hmmm.

lol, if you say so, i don't know if it is possible to have 100, dreams (especially without repeats)  

McFlyenstein

McFlyenstein

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:19 pm
heart Dream 41)
Tom and i woke up early, and took a ride on the Island Queen Cruise (2 hours) in the morning, then in the afternoon we went on the other cruise (3 hours) the other McFly guys came along in the afternoon
My fellow crew mates (i work on the Island Queen) got to meet the band... they are like my second family sweatdrop heart
heart Dream 42)
Tom and i were in some bedroom (don't know where) and we were playing our guitars...we wrote a duet with accompany...lyrics and music...it was pretty good  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:13 pm
heart Night 43)
We were in front of a 3000 person crowd (just like Just My Luck), Danny, Dougie and Harry were doing background, while Tom and I performed our duet...it was amazing
heart Night 44)
Tom and i were in a huge courtyard, with rose bushes and fountains with a huge castle behind us...we were dressed in victorian style clothing, minus the wigs, talking to each other and strolling in the court yard  

McFlyenstein1

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:36 am
heart Night 45)
(this dream seems sort of out of place...)
I was in my home town and heard that McFly was coming there... i went through a real adventure trying to find my uncle's house, that also accommodated a small music store, that sold tickets for the concert
i managed to get a couple of tickets, then went to my high school for the concert which was in our auditorium
Then i was in one of my class rooms at college (alone in a corner, while the rest of the class was together) and McFly came into my class room. They spent time with almost every individual, then Harry came over to me, and started talking...i was so excited that i did not know what to say...then Tom came over heart , i was completely speechless and that was when i found out that he was coming on one of my band trips...)
heart Night 46)
Tom and i were at a recording studio, along with the rest of the band, and we recorded our duet, for their new CD..it was really different, but it was so much fun  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:59 am
My latest McFly dream only had Dougie and Danny in it, and that was briefly, unfortunatly, but here goes...

I'm in a laundrette for some reason, just sat on a wash basket staring into space when the ground started rumbling. There was a stampede and a panic outside so I ran through to across the road to some fancy hotel. I go up to the top floor and go into a random hotel room, which for some reason, wasn't locked or anything like that. Inside was a pub with my mum as the bartender, and the only people inside other than my mum were Dougie and Danny who were doing the smustle dance to soramimi cake (The Azumanga Daioh opening theme). They gave me a funny look (Probably for not joining the smustle) and I look through the window to see whats going on. I see the space ship from the 1953 version of War of the Worlds (They are very different, I had to study both the old and modern films for my media studies class) which was spraying flour of death onto a panicking stampede, which made individual people explode like fireworks. I just go "Hmmm... interesting..." and walk away to join the smustle dance with Danny and Dougie.  

Osaka In Wonderland

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:32 pm
The British Osaka-san
My latest McFly dream only had Dougie and Danny in it, and that was briefly, unfortunatly, but here goes...

I'm in a laundrette for some reason, just sat on a wash basket staring into space when the ground started rumbling. There was a stampede and a panic outside so I ran through to across the road to some fancy hotel. I go up to the top floor and go into a random hotel room, which for some reason, wasn't locked or anything like that. Inside was a pub with my mum as the bartender, and the only people inside other than my mum were Dougie and Danny who were doing the smustle dance to soramimi cake (The Azumanga Daioh opening theme). They gave me a funny look (Probably for not joining the smustle) and I look through the window to see whats going on. I see the space ship from the 1953 version of War of the Worlds (They are very different, I had to study both the old and modern films for my media studies class) which was spraying flour of death onto a panicking stampede, which made individual people explode like fireworks. I just go "Hmmm... interesting..." and walk away to join the smustle dance with Danny and Dougie.

It would deffinatly be interesting to see that dream interprited  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:35 am
reven_dragon
The British Osaka-san

It would deffinatly be interesting to see that dream interprited
Defenetly. I don't get nightmare y'see, just really bizarre dreams. Normally involving either McFly or Azumanga Daioh (sometimes both!)  

Osaka In Wonderland

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:54 pm
ok...
i thought i would share this

today i was at work (for those of you who don't know...i work on a cruise ship in ontario, canada)
i was in the snack bar, when this young (18-19 year) british boy/guy came up and ordered an orange juice...i was still sort of busy with the cash from the person before...but i was listening...i heard the accent, and the way this guy talked (not just the accent) but the way he pronounced his words was just like dougie...
when i glanced up...he seriously looked like dougie with really short hair
it was so weird... that i had to look again

he had the same look definately, except that his hair was a bit different, and well, it wasn't dougie...

i just thought i would share...
it is sort of weird..but ya

o well

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:38 pm
McFlyenstein1
ok...

today i was at work (for those of you who don't know...i work on a cruise ship in ontario, canada)
i was in the snack bar, when this young (18-19 year) british boy/guy came up and ordered an orange juice...i was still sort of busy with the cash from the person before...but i was listening...i heard the accent, and the way this guy talked (not just the accent) but the way he pronounced his words was just like dougie...

he had the same look definately, except that his hair was a bit different, and well, it wasn't dougie...

o well

What would you of have done if it really had been Dougie?

[calimocho]

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:35 pm
[calimocho]
McFlyenstein1
ok...

o well

well since he would be on a cruise ship, he wouldn't be able to go too far...right?
but i would probably be like "omg" and then run out of the snack bar, to see if the other members were on too
and not go into the snack bar for the rest of the cruise
get to know him a bit, then after ward, either drag him to reven's house, and if she wasn't there, take him to where she works (will let her mention where if she chooses)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:16 pm
McFlyenstein1
[calimocho]
McFlyenstein1
ok...

o well

well since he would be on a cruise ship, he wouldn't be able to go too far...right?
but i would probably be like "omg" and then run out of the snack bar, to see if the other members were on too
get to know him a bit, then after ward, either drag him to reven's house, and if she wasn't there, take him to where she works (will let her mention where if she chooses)

OMG! That would have been cool if it was Dougie. Yeah, I worked yesterday so you have had to bring him to ol' McD's so I could like spazz out infront of cutomers.  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Osaka In Wonderland

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:38 am
reven_dragon
McFlyenstein1
[calimocho]
McFlyenstein1
ok...

o well

OMG! That would have been cool if it was Dougie. Yeah, I worked yesterday so you have had to bring him to ol' McD's so I could like spazz out infront of cutomers.
I would drop dead in shock. xd

EDIT: I had another dream a few nights ago, where there was a barbeque in the school PE field, and we were allowed to bring one guest each. I brought Dougie and my best friend brought Danny. We stood about as a four talking for a bit until one of our teachers announced that the hot dogs were ready, so my friend and Danny walked off to get one to eat. My head of year came up and me and Dougie were talking until Dougie pulled out a slug in a shell from his pocket and said "I've got you a present miss." and put it on the table. My Head of year looked shocked, and then said "But Danny has already brought me a shell slug! Now they're gonna breed and destroy everything!" Next thing there were about 50 million slugs eating everything. I went back to school, and mentioning McFly had been banned.

They were only slugs...  
Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces