Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Home made leg wax! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:30 pm
hard to say since I didn't measure it.
I just let it drissel from the tap into the pot a little.
I am afraid you will have to use trial and error to find out for yourself, specially since my stove will be a different temperature to your stove so it might have boiled for longer/shorter amounts of time so you will need to use more/less water.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:00 pm
~
I'm hesitant... but I might give it another go after my burns heal from last time. sweatdrop

The addition of more water doesn't make it any less effective does it? It still pulls hairs?

~

Tes

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:39 am
I would like to say one thing with an absoloute certianty.
if it feels too hot to hold in your hands for an extended period of time WITHOUT stinging then it is deffinatly too hot for your skin.
and it still pulls hairs.
it took me maybe three goes each armpit to get them hairless to a degree that I was satisfied with, but thats not unreasionable.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:00 pm
I be me
I would like to say one thing with an absoloute certianty.
if it feels too hot to hold in your hands for an extended period of time WITHOUT stinging then it is deffinatly too hot for your skin.
and it still pulls hairs.
it took me maybe three goes each armpit to get them hairless to a degree that I was satisfied with, but thats not unreasionable.
~
Haha, no it's not like I was like "hmmm this burns I'm going to try and spread it on", a drop spilled on my leg and I burnt the tips of my fingers mostly. Rather by the time it didn't burn to the touch it wasn't really holding onto the hair even after several tries.
~

Tes

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:10 pm
Looks interesting. I hate shaving. I just have to wait until everyone's out of the house so I can make it without everyone being all like "wtf is wrong with you?"  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff