Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
[OAG] Cars and Girls - Merc Lowered pg5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gorokan TuGorah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:36 am
hey all, just noticed this thread! hehehe those chicks have good bodies... but thats it! they dont actualyl know anything about the cars! hell, most of them dont even know the brand of the car theyre promoting!!!

as for my car... im after an on Holden 1 Tonner. around the HQ-HZ model. theyre beautiful cars those! heres an image of one that is really done up well. looking VERY smooth for a cruising car. i have images of a mate from the utes club im in who has one done up to the absolute hilt!

User Image

the one i want is, unlike that one which is a V8, only going to be a 6 cylinder manual. hopefully i can get a decent gearbox in it and some nice mags for it, though theyre harder and harder to come by now...

and even more hopefully, it wont be too far away that i find the right one for me... all the ones ive looked at so far are just not in good enough condition to make them worth getting!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:08 pm
Yeah that tonner looks tough as biggrin

StreekG has upgraded the sound system in his car with an Amp and Sub, here is pic
User Image

Now its visible in 2 threads!!! biggrin  

StreekG

Gorokan TuGorah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:06 am
StreekG
Yeah that tonner looks tough as biggrin

StreekG has upgraded the sound system in his car with an Amp and Sub, here is pic
User Image

Now its visible in 2 threads!!! biggrin

w00t! cheers man! i forgot to add that i am liking the sub! hehehe very nice! is that a VL commodore or are mine eyes deceiving me?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:26 am
No i wouldn't buy a commodore, its a 1978 Mercedes Benz 280 Coupe
Lol since when did VL's have that much chrome on the body? hehe

This is my car
User Image
User Image
User Image  

StreekG

Gorokan TuGorah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:26 pm
StreekG
No i wouldn't buy a commodore, its a 1978 Mercedes Benz 280 Coupe
Lol since when did VL's have that much chrome on the body? hehe

This is my car
User Image
User Image
User Image

sorry man! meant VK there! sweatdrop see on the keyboard... the K is next to the L anyways rolleyes

anywho man, thats a nice ride ill give u that!

if i dont get my car soon im gonna just save till i got 20K n get a second hand BMW imported from Japan thats only a couple of years old. all i gotta do is get a check done on whether i can get them registered beacuse a mate said that u cant register them because theyre different in the engines. but thats beacause theyre made to run cleaner with all the tight pollution controls there.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:23 pm
*stares bewildered at all the car talk* i like your car stweekles, it's pretty and shiney 3nodding  

nrasjaa

StreekG

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:39 pm
biggrin biggrin domokun

Ah yeah, polution laws and all, gotta hate them, lol, the series before my Merc had more powerful 2.8 engines that what i have, because they weren't as strict as they were during the time of this model... They had a computer hooked up to the fuel injection making for EFI, as i only have FI, plus they were a higher compression engine... I'll just work mine to be like that, plus more  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:27 am
StreekG
biggrin biggrin domokun

Ah yeah, polution laws and all, gotta hate them, lol, the series before my Merc had more powerful 2.8 engines that what i have, because they weren't as strict as they were during the time of this model... They had a computer hooked up to the fuel injection making for EFI, as i only have FI, plus they were a higher compression engine... I'll just work mine to be like that, plus more

so how many cylinders under the hood there man? i think theyre a 6 aint they?  

Gorokan TuGorah

StreekG

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:18 am
yep, 6, 2.8 litre twin cam fuel injected straight 6

After finishing work at teh carwash today, i used the facility to wash my own car... i decided to do a StreekG special on her rather than the usual wash, the StreekG special really only adds a full polish on my rims over a normal wash, as i do my whole interior and all...

Heres the pics i took of it after, i hope you enjoy whats left of your eyesight.
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:42 pm
your car reminds me of my friend's car Cedric (because all of our cars have silly names)

User Image

although obviously yours is shinier  

Xan-Phorie Rei

Shy Unicorn

StreekG

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:56 pm
Ah, a W116 series Merc. Would you be able to be model specific on that one at all?
Despite the fact its a heavy car a lot of young P platers reckon its totally illegal to drive V8s, so im guessing that could be a 280SE or something, but it could be a 350SE or a 450SE also, got any pics of the back of the car??  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:01 am
i have a 4 door integra gsi model... i feel happy xd  

passionberry

StreekG

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:50 am
the integra came in a 4 door?!
Seriously, something i never knew  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:05 am
User Image

i know nothing about cars, apart from how to drive em xp  

Xan-Phorie Rei

Shy Unicorn