Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
NANNIES >> Interesting things they've done Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why helloooo deers! I'm Mrs. Doubtfire, and I'm going to be your new nanneh! :o
  Oh noes! Run for the hills
View Results

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:36 am
lil_fairy_pwincess
entervixen
I once had a nanny who started a fire and just kinda stood around until the firemen showed up to put it out. She then ran upstairs (after the fire was put out) where she peed herself and burst into flames right in front of the kids. O_o Weirdest thing I ever saw one of them do.

xd
eek rofl The worst my nannies do is eat up all my food and leave uncooked food lying around. Actually, there's a pet peeve of mine. Why can't we make nachos or pizza or whatever they make?
Now that I think about it, there was one time a nanny dropped burnt food on the floor and burst into flames. She was standing in front of the stove though and I have a smoke detector, so she lived. Too bad. twisted

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:45 pm
I once had a nanny set fire to the stove.... she was trying to make christmas cookies.... '00 I turned off the game before she did any magor damage....... The next time I played, I fired her........  

hauntelere

Shapeshifter

hup123hup123slapslap

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:24 pm
My nannies only clean the bathroom, look out windows, go to the bathroom, or pass out *sniff* they care so much  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:38 pm
My nannies don't do much. >.< Although cooking is always more important to my nannies than screaming simfants.

And I hate when they insist upon shoving bottle after bottle after bottle down the babies' throats before taking the green stench cloud into consideration.

Canadian Ballerina

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:08 am
I hate when they insist on cooking five different meals at once, totally ignoring the fact that my kids are somewhere very close to starving, and then complaing that they can't cook, of course, because the last meal is taking up my counter space. And that all five meals are for them only.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:24 pm
Nannies I didn't even hire show up at my house and use my bathroom, read my newspaper, or just stand around staring at things. It's really annoying, because even when I fire them, they still just stand around, looking out windows and such, until they finally decide to leave. mad  

Spindra

bbyreminisce

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:59 pm
the nanny was flirting with the babie's mommy. lmao  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:04 pm
I had a nanny put the toddler in her crib, then swin for the next five sim days nonstop.
She didn't do anything but swim. I had to delete her with "move objects on" to get rid of her.
The next nanny I hired was perfect though. She even played with the toddler instead of putting her to bed and watching tv.  

Alybrylla

Osaka In Wonderland

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:56 am
My Nanny didn't do anything so when my sim tried to dismiss her, she refused to leave the house. She'd just randomly start walking around everywhere. She never did leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:05 am
Greenzally
Now. We've all had nanny issues of some sort. Usually resulting in us locking them in a small room with a...a... stove. smile

But some things they do are just odd.
For example, I had my nanny go to bed neutral wake up, feed the kids, and get back in. surprised

same thing and also they do maid stuff too.  

minaflower71

phoenixsoul13

Invisible Citizen

11,865 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:52 am
I don't use the hired nannies anymore. I make my own. xp I also have them act as the maid and gardener. Only bad thing is they live at my sims' house. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:21 am
I had a nanny take out alot of food out of my fridge. And left the prepared food all over the house, and let it rot.

When my sim got home from work she died by flies! It was murder i tell you! MURRDERR!  

Children for dinner

Enelya Anarion

Omnipresent Strawberry

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
o 3o Let's see, one time I called a nanny to watch two babies and she didn't show up, so I called again, still nothing. After awhile I called a third time and suddenly three nannies showed up to care for the two babies. DDD': It was like a nanny petting zoo!

It didn't end there, oh no! When the parents got home the nannies wouldn't leave! I thought maybe they'd leave at dawn or something, nope! >_> THEY NEVER LEFT. It was kind of convenient though, those kids were taught everything and kept so happy. :'D

I had another nanny who would pick up all the babies, four, set them all down on the kitchen floor, wait for them to pee themselves and then feed them. <_<;

Oh oh and I had another who'd just scold a dog I had, that was annoying. ; 3; I felt so bad for the poochie, so I set the nanny on fire.

Well that's all I can remember for now!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:16 am

I've got the the point where I keep the mother home until the kid becomes a teenager - who cares if they go bankrupt in the process?
Those nannies are .... pathetic. confused

But the mums and their kids have high relationships, so thats good whee

Greenzally

Osaka In Wonderland

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:46 pm
Infinity-Nevermore
lil_fairy_pwincess
entervixen
I once had a nanny who started a fire and just kinda stood around until the firemen showed up to put it out. She then ran upstairs (after the fire was put out) where she peed herself and burst into flames right in front of the kids. O_o Weirdest thing I ever saw one of them do.

xd
eek rofl The worst my nannies do is eat up all my food and leave uncooked food lying around. Actually, there's a pet peeve of mine. Why can't we make nachos or pizza or whatever they make?
Now that I think about it, there was one time a nanny dropped burnt food on the floor and burst into flames. She was standing in front of the stove though and I have a smoke detector, so she lived. Too bad. twisted
I'm sure you can download the food from modthesims2 or something. Well, I've seen pizzas on there anyway.  
The Sims 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff