Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>
  <
View Results

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:41 pm
The Door to Death
is it me,or do goths (like us) have nowhere to be safe?

It would seem that we're from very different backgrounds here. Where I live sure I get stares occassionally, and very rarely I'll get a rude comment, but for the most part people don't care.

Or it may all be my perception of things. The circles which I tend to hang out in consist largely of artists, outcasts, intellectuals, and many who choose to live thier lives in 'alternative' manners, so no one I hang out with really seems all to biased against others for superficial reasons... so I can't really judge here...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:35 am
...........a jobs a job... it dosent matter if ur white black yellow or orange to work it.

anyway one time when i went out to dinner with my brother and a couple of friends.......there was this cute hunky waiter -goes fangirl- and and he was flirting with me ^^; and trying to pick me up heh (still a minor)

china like to post half off topic ^^  

chinagrl777

BabyEaterLad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:25 pm
Not a restraunt per se that I had a bizaare encounter with today, but we were looking to buy candies.

I don't dress in any "real" specific style, and I guess what I wore today could be considered "scene"... I was wearing a black sweater with a peace button and 2 safety pins in an X form because I thought it looked cool, and the lady at the counter actually asked me if it meant anything like I were some sort of satan worshipper or something. (o____O)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:02 pm
I went to Mcdonald's with my mom and she had to use the bathroom so I stood there waiting for her to be done and this lady comes up to me and shes standing there and asks me if the bathroom is being used, I tell her it is, then she goes "I like your outfit" and I say thank you. Then later while I'm leaving this guy says "Have a good night" in spanish. I understood him but I didn't answer him because I was kinda freaked out but then I finally answered him. I was still freaked out when I left but I got over it.  

melancholymolly

Spooky Ames

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:36 am
My friends and I aren't Goth, but we were discussing what might happen if we put on all of this face makeup and stuff and stood in the back of an elevator, staring at people to disturb them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:13 am
Crazy_Vamp666
dont eat McDonalds, you'll get fat, and if not you wil get alot of bad things like colesterohl etc... Mcdonalds is realy bad kep eatin it not good for you.

I sudjest you should watch the movie "Super Size Me"

That movie was great. The guy stopped being a vegetarian in the end. God bless Mc Donalds.
I only eat the fries. ^_^  

Scathach789

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:12 am
lol...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:49 am
Oh my gosh. XD -giggling before I even write this down- My friends and I are on our way to an Anime Con; we're all decked out. I had to use the restroom so we stopped at a publix and my friend and I went into the back where the bathroom was and these two brownie scouts looked over with wide eyes and hurried out. XD Later I found out that my other two firends had been grabbing at pixi stix and got 'odd' looks from the other brownie scouts. heart

Shiiba

nightwing773

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:31 pm
lol,
one time, my ex and I along with his little bro and my little sis who are dating, all dressed gothic, neither of our siblings are gothic, they just want to be, but they are extremely preppy, so they're really not, but they stole our clothes, and we all went out to the nicest restaurant we would find at the time, and that happened to be an Olive Garden. well, we went in there, we were walking slow and in front, glaring, eye liner, nail polish, and all of our darkest and gothic like clothing. I lighted my hair silver, and my ex spiked and tipped his hair in red (he has black hair) we had gone all out, well, our little siblings were skipping behind us extremely decked out githic style, and as they were skipping, they were singing 'The Wheels on the Bus' it was halarious, we got the funniest looks from people that any of us had ever gotten in our lives, we had to hold onto our laughter till we were in the car after we were done eating. Throught the meal the younger ones were talking and acting like little kids in a condy store, and me and my ex were completely silent and glaring at anyone who looked our way, it was so funny. We scared the crap out of our waitors and the manager, lol lol lol lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:41 pm
nightwing773
lol,
one time, my ex and I along with his little bro and my little sis who are dating, all dressed gothic, neither of our siblings are gothic, they just want to be, but they are extremely preppy, so they're really not, but they stole our clothes, and we all went out to the nicest restaurant we would find at the time, and that happened to be an Olive Garden. well, we went in there, we were walking slow and in front, glaring, eye liner, nail polish, and all of our darkest and gothic like clothing. I lighted my hair silver, and my ex spiked and tipped his hair in red (he has black hair) we had gone all out, well, our little siblings were skipping behind us extremely decked out githic style, and as they were skipping, they were singing 'The Wheels on the Bus' it was halarious, we got the funniest looks from people that any of us had ever gotten in our lives, we had to hold onto our laughter till we were in the car after we were done eating. Throught the meal the younger ones were talking and acting like little kids in a condy store, and me and my ex were completely silent and glaring at anyone who looked our way, it was so funny. We scared the crap out of our waitors and the manager, lol lol lol lol

lol Sounds fun!  

deathcomes_onsilentwings

nightwing773

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:46 pm
it was, we had such a good time that day, it was amazing, we went out shopping to all these preppy stores too, and the little ones were having funn running around, but we were making smart a** comments, it was good. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:35 am
I know one - It's not goth though!

It was my first day ever in the USA(in Florida) I was 11/12 years old. We went to get some breakfast at a Wendy's but I felt a bit sick. The next thing I knew was I threw up all over the table.

I don't know why but breakfast in Amerca always make me feel ill. The second time I was in america I felt terrible for almosty the whole vacation and the third time I was in america I threw up outside of a Subway just before lunch!

So that is the reason I never eat breakfast in America!  

Disease of the Flesh

Corgii Ly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:04 am
It was last holloween and yeah it was no big deal really
we just went out to scare the S*** out of other people
I was dressed up in a sadly made Dracula costume... it felt like i was wearing a beggars outfit. Anywayz we didn't go trick or treating that night but we were scaring the pants off little children HAHAH!!!!! oh well... just an experience i wanted to share talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:06 pm
Me and two friends went to Micky D's and they both had on upside down crosses. Good times, good times.  

Chibi Itachi139

Analei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:18 pm
i worked at a mcdonalds for two years in highschool. i had some of the best times of my life and some of the worst ones in that s**t hole. now i'm at The ohio state university, and it makes me feel grateful that i have more opportunities in store than flipping burgers. i think that everyone should be forced to work in the service industry; it teaches humility.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff