Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A long line of medic nins *Spoilers* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ino being a medic is:
  Lame. She's can kick butt with her family's jutsu
  Awesome. She wasn't very good at fighting before anyway.
  I don't care about Ino.
  I'm a loser and didn't read the spoiler warning.
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:28 am
Captain Verd
I understand that. It's like when people insult Jimi Hendrix around my brother. I guess I just never think of those things. The only character I get fiesty over is Jiraiya, but not much happens with him.
It's alright. Most Shikamaru fans are ENVIOUS, and STALK HIM and WISH they were like him. I only stalk; because I'm curious! Because everything I read... we have in common. O_O;; He's like my twin. Except purdier.

I love Jiraiya! He is the best hermit ever! Ero Sennin! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:44 am
Me too. I always end up typing in caps when someone tries to tell me it's a wart.  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:45 pm
ERO-SENNIN!!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:34 pm
Captain Verd
Me too. I always end up typing in caps when someone tries to tell me it's a wart.
I always thought it was a mole. The colorless kind. Maybe a wart.

I've had a small wart on my hand. Froze it off. :]  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:11 pm
*never noticed any of this*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:49 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd

As far as I know there's only one colored manga picture of it, and it's a silver stud.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:47 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

As far as I know there's only one colored manga picture of it, and it's a silver stud.
IT IS?! HOLY-- Why isn't it silver in the anime? D:

Now I'm curious. I need his character sheet. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:33 pm
Captain Verd
Tsunade tells us that being medic nin requires a degree of chakra control that most ninja don't have. During her flashback, she mentions to Sandaime that not enough of them are being trained. In TimeSkipland, we see not only Sakura, but Ino has become a medic.

Unlike Sakura though, Ino had useful jutsu before the TS. So my question is, why did she become a medic? Inoichi uses the same techniques she does and he's a jounin, so obviously they're not useless. It seems like a cop-out to me, to have the girls be medics. Almost like he can't think of anything else for them to do. I can only hope Hinata sticks to her jyuuken.

Thoughts on the whole medic thing?

Ino uses mind-controlling jutsus, which requires a high level of concentration (probably of chakra control too), but she might not be as skilled as Sakura on that field.  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:31 pm
That's a good point. That should make her better than Sakura. Sakura displays no actual SKILLS, which is why I find it hard to use her in my doujinshi. But she saves Ino and Shikamaru. So... I just need to figure out HOW. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:23 am
Shikalee
That's a good point. That should make her better than Sakura. Sakura displays no actual SKILLS, which is why I find it hard to use her in my doujinshi. But she saves Ino and Shikamaru. So... I just need to figure out HOW. gonk

as skills you mean jutsus?
I dont if she needs them with that monstrous strength of hers pirate  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:18 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

Skills fall under ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu. I was thinking in DND terms. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:08 pm
Doujinshi!!!  

churrlo

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:12 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

Skills fall under ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu. I was thinking in DND terms. xp

DN what?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:26 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

DN what?
DND... I clearly typed it. >.>;; Dungeons and Dragons.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:49 pm
As far as D&D goes, a tank/healer like Sakura could destroy a... support mage/healer like Ino.
[/dork]  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces