Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Characters
What New Characters Should Be In The Next SSB Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bugeera

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:57 pm
Nope Metroids Nintendo.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:40 am
i think a good charecture would be pac man  

Big Daddy Purp

cjcard211

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:26 pm
Come on four letter word T-O-A-D!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:41 pm
i think boo would be kool to add  

Happy Tr33 Fri3nds

Myoga_The_Flea

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:00 pm
From Mario: Wario, WaLuigi, Shy Guy, Lakitu, Toad, Toadette, Daisy (As Different Char, not a costume of Peach). (Maybe Use Toad and Toadette like an Ice Climbers Duo)

From Metroid: Dark Samus

From Zelda: Sheik (As Different Char), Impa, The Goron King, Saria, Ruto, Skull Kid, Tetra, Naboru. (And a Shadow Link Costume)

From Pokemon: Machamp, Blazikin, Marshtomp, Sceptile, Sneasel

From Kirby: Metaknight, King Dedede

From Mother (Earthbound): Poo, Jeff, Paula. (Maybe Starman)

From Starfox: Krystal, Wolf, Rob 64

From Donkey Kong: Diddy Kong, Cranky Kong, Candy Kong

And I have a question... Donkey Kong was made by Rare, but Microsoft bought Rare. Could Nintendo still use Donkey Kong characters in the next Smash Brothers Game?

EDIT: Add the 2 Witches from The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of time as an Ice Climbers-like Duo.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:25 pm
lunchbox69
i think a good charecture would be pac man

Namco rolleyes  

Bugeera

RockLee16

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:54 am
It would be cool if they had Zelos and Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia. Megaman (and too bad it is not nintendo crying ) Ky Kiske! Or someone from samurai Showdown like Haohmaru or Nakoruru. Or a Naruto character since there are games for them now or One piece like Zoro or Luffy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:49 pm
Id like to see Strider Hiryu, Alucard(Castlevania.) and Ken Masters(Street Fighter.) as well.  

Bugeera

RockLee16

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:23 pm
Yeah Strider would be awesome. I use him all the time in marvel vs capcom  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:48 pm
How bout Deoxys?  

Xsirch

Desirable Citizen

8,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gaian 50

SechsAR06

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:59 pm
Myoga_The_Flea
From Mario: Wario, WaLuigi, Shy Guy, Lakitu, Toad, Toadette, Daisy (As Different Char, not a costume of Peach). (Maybe Use Toad and Toadette like an Ice Climbers Duo)

From Zelda: Sheik (As Different Char), Impa, The Goron King, Saria, Ruto, Skull Kid, Tetra, Naboru. (And a Shadow Link Costume)

And I have a question... Donkey Kong was made by Rare, but Microsoft bought Rare. Could Nintendo still use Donkey Kong characters in the next Smash Brothers Game?

EDIT: Add the 2 Witches from The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of time as an Ice Climbers-like Duo.

and ridley/metaridley as bosses. adn donkey kong was made by nintendo donkey kong country was made by rare so maybe there will be no diddy kong but donkey kong Jr. instesd. and X-SA from metroid fusion and a space pirate from MP2. AND A CHOZO! blaugh
and no machamp. but mew or deoxys. remember nintendo owned characters only on ssb aka nintendo originals. exclusives maybe like pokemon or does nintendo own them too?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:08 pm
SechsAR06
Myoga_The_Flea

and ridley/metaridley as bosses. adn donkey kong was made by nintendo donkey kong country was made by rare so maybe there will be no diddy kong but donkey kong Jr. instesd. and X-SA from metroid fusion and a space pirate from MP2. AND A CHOZO! blaugh
and no machamp. but mew or deoxys. remember nintendo owned characters only on ssb aka nintendo originals. exclusives maybe like pokemon or does nintendo own them too?

man i wish kingcruel was in ssbrevulotion  

Imadud

vivi is my master

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:03 am
looking at all this makes me so siked gah!!! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:22 pm
I think that they need to think really hard of who or what their gonna put into the new game, because if they just pick some general types of chars. as fighters it could be degrading the whole air around the game, just remember that most chars. in the current game are not just any chars. because eventhough Jiggely and Pichu don't seem like it, just ask any kid and they know it, Ness and the Ice Climbers are for the old school gamers well known chars. and Roy and Marth have in especially Japan the same status as Link has, and also to all the hardcore Fire Emblem fans (like me).
Then there are Link, Zelda/Sheik and Ganondorf from the Zelda series, all important chars. aswell.
And ofcourse Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser and Doc. Mario are all famous chars. from Nintendo's past, present and future.

So if they would put in a char. like Koopa or Toad it would be not all that strange, but chars. like the catapillar creature or Shy Guy would be lesser to put in it.  

Roy Soraxis

Ryukinzo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:55 pm
Blaziken, Ganondorf w/ sword, Groudon (boss), Rayquaza (boss), Deoxys, Bowser Jr., Wario, Wolf O'Donnell, Ganondorf (wind waker version), Ganon (O.o.T) (boss), Lloyd, Kratos/Zelos, Diddy Kong, Ray 01, Ridly, Toad & Toadette [the Ice Climbers will have a competition]...  
Characters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff