Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have one?
  aye. (did i spell thay right???)
  nay
View Results

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:19 am
I'd say that since mine is the $150-200 British double-breasted trenchcoat type, it's far-removed from your typical "stereotype goth" s**t.

That, and it's got gold buttons from the NROTC/NJROTC. Essentially, U.S. Navy peacoat buttons. Eagle and everything.

I put leather grommeted trim on it, too. The next addition would be dark-red lace to the cuffs.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:52 pm
I'm really not much of a trenchcoat girl myseld... I feel that cloaks are much more my style.

I currently have two cloaks. One is a short black cloak with a moon print on it. I like it, but it's not all that warm for cold New England winter mornings.

My secons cloak is unfinished... despite the fact that I make clothing and sew quite often, I just can't figure out how to sew together the goddamn hood... but now that the weather is growing colder I'm growing more in need of it.

Also, after Christmas I'm planning on buying or making myself a long warm velvet cloak lined with satin. It will be so luxurious... but sadly I lack the funds for it at present.

As for coats, I have a long black wool coat which I bought at Goodwill three years ago. I've thinned out a bit since then, so it no longer fits me properly, yet my mother refuses to let me get rid of it since I 'need a winter coat'. She does not understand that I would much rather freeze my butt off than appear to be 300lbs. Also, I plan on finishing my winter cloak tommrrow.

I'll post pics once it's done.  

DreamerSpirit

ketchakik

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:14 pm
i need a new one...my old one..is threadbear and has a few rips in it..
but i want one just like it and london fog trenchcoats are EXPENSIVE  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:13 am
dreaming_tonight
So...anyone have 'em? I know this is a wierd thread but just talk about your experince with them. ( ex: your wearing one on the bus and someone backs away because your GOTH!!! )

My mom let me get one...finnaly....but she won't let me wear it in the house because it freaks her out.

There's this other goth girl in school with a trench coat, apparently she thinks we look alike with it on the that bothers her...not me. you see...we don't look the same at all. if we did, THEN it would bother me. so we have this deal about wearing it so each of our individualities are protected.

I got one cant well it in scholl during the day cause the teachers stare too much. As for regulary my mom hates but has given up on me wearing it to school. It sometimes gets me a good seat on the bus.  

Hunter of the Dammed

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:14 am
ketchakik

yeah mine's around $200  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:25 am
Amon the Halfbreed

I got one cant well it in scholl during the day cause the teachers stare too much.

Why do you let that stop you?  

-Isel-

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:33 pm
[ Mr Roboto ]
I've got an old fashion trenchcoat. 3nodding I love to wear it.

Something funny that happened:
On the anniversary of the school shootings, I wore my trenchcoat to school. Everyone stayed away from me. I had no idea.

That's actually FUNNY to me... twisted rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:39 pm
I wore my trenchcoat on a day that the reports said a school shooting was supposed to happen.

I didn't care.

-Isel-

Tom Gunn 666

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:08 pm
I have a trenchcoat, I win  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:06 pm
I recently got a great leather one at the thrift store. I love that place. It was supposed to be like 20$, but I think they accidentally only charged 1$. sweatdrop It's really awesome, too; it looks wonderful on me. heart My first NICE trenchcoat! Yay!  

perrenthezombie

AngelusSilenti

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:40 pm
I have trench and I love it. A friend gave it to me as a b-day present years ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:41 pm
Isel
I wore my trenchcoat on a day that the reports said a school shooting was supposed to happen.

I didn't care.

I remember Columbine. It didn't stop me from wearing it either. It cracked me up when people would drive by and yell crap at me.  

AngelusSilenti

chinagrl777

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:04 pm
Isel

I didn't care.

O.o wow  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:57 pm
Amon the Halfbreed
ketchakik

yeah mine's around $200

i got mine for $40..i know i can't find a steal likethat agian
curse you london fog factory outlet going out of buisness  

ketchakik

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:21 pm
Isel
Amon the Halfbreed

I got one cant well it in scholl during the day cause the teachers stare too much.

Why do you let that stop you?

I dont but it gets uncomfortable when the security guard starts to stare at you  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff