Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
FILLERS ARE COMING TO AN END (NEW THEORY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FILLERS?
  POLL.
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:48 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
churrlo
It's not fault! gonk It's just whatever was on Cartoon Network when I used to watch it on Saturdays >.< xd I don't have many friends who can recommend me stuff... they just like all the cute chibi / girly anime stuffs ><. And I watched 208! It was retarded -_-

Maybe Kishi is trying to keep us entertained with both manga and anime while making the movie...gawd that's tough!
Kishimoto doesn't help with the anime.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:22 pm
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
churrlo
It's not fault! gonk It's just whatever was on Cartoon Network when I used to watch it on Saturdays >.< xd I don't have many friends who can recommend me stuff... they just like all the cute chibi / girly anime stuffs ><. And I watched 208! It was retarded -_-

Maybe Kishi is trying to keep us entertained with both manga and anime while making the movie...gawd that's tough!
Kishimoto doesn't help with the anime.

really? I tought that way since he made Naruto, who's in charge then?  

Pekora

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:27 pm
I dunno, whoever the anime team is.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:53 pm
kienda
The fillers are still on the story line the longer it is the better it is. I don't think the animation is poor.

fillers arent on the storyline....nothing in the fillers happened in the manga...  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:23 pm
I think fillers will end around Christmas... and that Naruto II will start in January with the start of a new season ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:02 pm
Season 9 has currently 7 episodes, in a Season there are between 24/25/26 episodes, so depending on the number there are 17/18/19 episodes remaining
to Season 10 (hopefully Naruto TJ and Kakashi Gaiden)  

Pekora

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:14 pm
I hope it's less ><  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:35 am
churrlo
I hope it's less ><

unless there are special episodes (two episodes in one), or delayed episodes, they show 1 episode per week, so I guess 17 weeks remaining neutral ?  

Pekora

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:43 am
I'm going to stick with it being at the start of a new season, which is like... 7 or less weeks away which means 7 episodes xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:57 pm
Why don't you all ask my friend, wikipedia?  

Godaime Kazekage Gaara

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:09 pm
Gaara_12
Why don't you all ask my friend, wikipedia?
Because Wikipedia doesn't really know. I could edit that to say something different, totally fallicious, and no one could prove it wrong. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:04 pm
You can't know until it happens ><  

churrlo

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:11 pm
Gahhh...
But seriously, filler's need to stop, areally soon.
First they were suppose to end at 200, now it's suddenly waiting a while more? It's like there pulling us on a string exclaim Over 50 episodes of fillers, they should get back on track with Naruto 2 already. Not that the filler's were bad...everyone's just sick of waiting.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:39 pm
I think we've waited long enough too >< It's been like... 80 episodes of fillers or more! gonk  

churrlo

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:54 pm
you all do realize that the only reason the fillers exist is because the Anime is not supposed to surpass the manga. If they were t oend fillers now they would only get throught Kakashi Gaiden and Naruto entering the village before they did more fillers.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff