Reply ~ Main Forum ~
I scared a 2 year old T_T Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dorian Requiem

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:28 pm
One time in a McDonalds, I was wearing my spiked collar, and this kid musta been 9 or maybe 8. He looked at me and had a "whoa" look on his face. Got a little closer and looked some more. He then took a few steps towards me and asked me if he could touch it. I said sure. He did, and then had another "whoa" look.

He walked back to his grandpa (I'm assuming) and younger brother after that and they realised he had come from somewere and looked, and saw me. The younger bother had the same "whoa" look, and the grandpa kinda grinned, almost chuckled I think.

I think I may have sparked a few "goths", hehe...or corrupted a few...lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:30 pm
keep up the good work  

The Dadalorian

N.Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:05 am
Some friends and I were walking through the Reservation and we came to the playground. We didn't even stop, we just kept on walking, and this one poor kid's head turned almost entirely around (a la Linda Blair in the Exorcist) and fell off his tricycle! He wasn't really looking at me (I was tromping around the woods in my pin-up gear), his little beady eyes were fixed on my friend's boyfriend. I think it was the pink mohawk that did it...or maybe the fact that he's six-foot-three even without that massive mane.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:45 pm
Dorian Requiem
One time in a McDonalds, I was wearing my spiked collar, and this kid musta been 9 or maybe 8. He looked at me and had a "whoa" look on his face. Got a little closer and looked some more. He then took a few steps towards me and asked me if he could touch it. I said sure. He did, and then had another "whoa" look.

He walked back to his grandpa (I'm assuming) and younger brother after that and they realised he had come from somewere and looked, and saw me. The younger bother had the same "whoa" look, and the grandpa kinda grinned, almost chuckled I think.

chances are if the grandfather the kid was with didnt freak out and go all puritan on you than i would say you sparked the youngster an interest that very well may follow him for the rest of his life GREAT JOB!  

grotesquekreeple

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:25 am
grotesquecreeple
Dorian Requiem

chances are if the grandfather the kid was with didnt freak out and go all puritan on you than i would say you sparked the youngster an interest that very well may follow him for the rest of his life GREAT JOB!

get them while they young  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:27 am
celtic_faerie
Darkness_Inside88
Amon the Halfbreed
Darkness_Inside88
Amon the Halfbreed
Maggot4life91
I feel so bad, im 15 and i went trick or treating last night (yes i still do that) and i walk up to this house with my Joey Jordison mask on and i scared the kid so badly that he screamed, ran to his dad and pissed his pants. i felt so bad about it and then his parents were like "wow real nice.. you scared a 2 year old.. so yea i felt wicked bad

nice, yeah I have a fun habit of scaring the s**t out of this senior in one of my classes. For some reason knowing how to kill someone ten different ways from were they sit scares them.

haha, that's awesome! One time I was sitting in class and this popular cheerleader girl walks by my desk and trips on my bookbag. It was obviously on purpose cuz she had PLENTY of room in the aisle and my bookbag was as close to my desk as possible. She just wanted to cause trouble. So, she turns around and goes "move your damn bag, I almost broke my neck!" I mumbled, while setting my bag upright again (I was facing the floor) "If you don't shut up I WILL break your neck". I don't think she heard me cuz she looked at me disgusted and scoffed. She sat down with her group of friends and I heard one of them say "don't look her in the eyes, she'll probably put a curse on you". so, yeah, people can be stupid. Sometimes you just have to ignore them.

well its not the first time one time I had to prove it, one guy came up to me and told me how I could kill him in five diferant places, he left me alone after that, but yeah the curse thing is common.

yeah, i mean, i try not to let things like that get to me and convince myself that its not important, but, somewhere inside, it still leaves a mark. I'm one of those people who just want to be left alone and who wants to draw as less attention to herself as possible unless doing so is unavoidable, so, yeah, i really hate those situations. and, it wasn't the first time this girl has bothered me. it's my last year in high school so i'm trying to control myself, but, there's only so much you can take, you know? and there's only so much i'm gonna take. i just dunno when i'm gonna break. but, at least i know i'm not the only person who has to deal with stupid stereotypical comments before...

oh, babe, do i know what you're going through. i'm in ROTC, and am also a senior, but i'm in a class with a bunch of sophomores(wise fools is almost right...without the wise...) anyways, my class leaders have no control over the class, and there're these guy that've been sexually harassing AND assaulting the girls in my class. one of them isn't all there and doesn't know what he's doing, but he stopped messing with me once i threatened to castrate him. see, i have this problem with my back; i don't like it being touched. and theres another guy who sat behind me for a while. he liked to touch my back. i asked him to stop multiple times, even threatened to castrate him as well. it didn't work. so i slapped the guy. it was the last time he touched my back...but he's been saying things. one day last week, he called me loose, and i pride myself on being a virgin. well, i decided to ignore it. until he threw tissues at me and told me to go stuff myself. well, i'd had enough. i reported him. i told my friend, john ford, who is also goth, but doesn't think he is. he's just plain creepy...and fun^^ anyways, i told him about my plans for each and every one of the other guys in the class(cept my other guy friend donovan). well, the verbal abuse and stereotypical trash finally escalated and it took every ounce of self-discipline(something none of the other guys in my class have) to sit in my seat, stare at the chalkboard, and not get out of my seat in kill this b*****d. i got to the point of tears cuz it almost hurt, the amount of strain i was putting on myself to sit quiet. so i went to the restroom, kicked a few doors, adn meditated. then i went to my councilor and got moved to a different class. now i get to put little freshmen on their faces^^ i love being a seargent^^

EDIT:: i should probably write down my ideas...

you handle better than me I would have put his a** in the hospital and would think the juvie time was well spent to make an example of him  

Hunter of the Dammed

Darkness_Inside88

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:23 pm
celtic_faerie
Darkness_Inside88
Amon the Halfbreed
Darkness_Inside88
Amon the Halfbreed
Maggot4life91
I feel so bad, im 15 and i went trick or treating last night (yes i still do that) and i walk up to this house with my Joey Jordison mask on and i scared the kid so badly that he screamed, ran to his dad and pissed his pants. i felt so bad about it and then his parents were like "wow real nice.. you scared a 2 year old.. so yea i felt wicked bad

nice, yeah I have a fun habit of scaring the s**t out of this senior in one of my classes. For some reason knowing how to kill someone ten different ways from were they sit scares them.

haha, that's awesome! One time I was sitting in class and this popular cheerleader girl walks by my desk and trips on my bookbag. It was obviously on purpose cuz she had PLENTY of room in the aisle and my bookbag was as close to my desk as possible. She just wanted to cause trouble. So, she turns around and goes "move your damn bag, I almost broke my neck!" I mumbled, while setting my bag upright again (I was facing the floor) "If you don't shut up I WILL break your neck". I don't think she heard me cuz she looked at me disgusted and scoffed. She sat down with her group of friends and I heard one of them say "don't look her in the eyes, she'll probably put a curse on you". so, yeah, people can be stupid. Sometimes you just have to ignore them.

well its not the first time one time I had to prove it, one guy came up to me and told me how I could kill him in five diferant places, he left me alone after that, but yeah the curse thing is common.

yeah, i mean, i try not to let things like that get to me and convince myself that its not important, but, somewhere inside, it still leaves a mark. I'm one of those people who just want to be left alone and who wants to draw as less attention to herself as possible unless doing so is unavoidable, so, yeah, i really hate those situations. and, it wasn't the first time this girl has bothered me. it's my last year in high school so i'm trying to control myself, but, there's only so much you can take, you know? and there's only so much i'm gonna take. i just dunno when i'm gonna break. but, at least i know i'm not the only person who has to deal with stupid stereotypical comments before...

oh, babe, do i know what you're going through. i'm in ROTC, and am also a senior, but i'm in a class with a bunch of sophomores(wise fools is almost right...without the wise...) anyways, my class leaders have no control over the class, and there're these guy that've been sexually harassing AND assaulting the girls in my class. one of them isn't all there and doesn't know what he's doing, but he stopped messing with me once i threatened to castrate him. see, i have this problem with my back; i don't like it being touched. and theres another guy who sat behind me for a while. he liked to touch my back. i asked him to stop multiple times, even threatened to castrate him as well. it didn't work. so i slapped the guy. it was the last time he touched my back...but he's been saying things. one day last week, he called me loose, and i pride myself on being a virgin. well, i decided to ignore it. until he threw tissues at me and told me to go stuff myself. well, i'd had enough. i reported him. i told my friend, john ford, who is also goth, but doesn't think he is. he's just plain creepy...and fun^^ anyways, i told him about my plans for each and every one of the other guys in the class(cept my other guy friend donovan). well, the verbal abuse and stereotypical trash finally escalated and it took every ounce of self-discipline(something none of the other guys in my class have) to sit in my seat, stare at the chalkboard, and not get out of my seat in kill this b*****d. i got to the point of tears cuz it almost hurt, the amount of strain i was putting on myself to sit quiet. so i went to the restroom, kicked a few doors, adn meditated. then i went to my councilor and got moved to a different class. now i get to put little freshmen on their faces^^ i love being a seargent^^

EDIT:: i should probably write down my ideas...

oh my god! that's horrible! well, that's good you got outta there! at least you had self control, and that's good, too! ^ ^ yeah, jackasses who don't know how to respect other people and who harass girls need to have their a** beat! i really hate guys like that! some of the stuff i hear guys say about women is so degrating! and they just laugh about it like it's nothing! it's disgusting! i mean, one time this guy at my table in my government class called me a whore just because i wouldn't let him copy my answers! WTF is that all about? i couldn't help myself, i slapped him hard on the face. his cheek turned all red and the whole room went quiet and everyone just stared. he knew he was only gonna be screwing himself if he tried to explain why i hit him. just guys like that get under my skin! but, good for you, darling, for taking a stand and doing something about it! we could all learn from you! wink  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:32 pm
Amon the Halfbreed
Darkness_Inside88
Amon the Halfbreed
Darkness_Inside88
Amon the Halfbreed
Maggot4life91

well in her case I reccomend cornering hher and beating the living s**t out of her. Poeple Are scaresd of me when I qiute intimidating caus ethey know im up to something. Thus they leaver me alone but sometimes its gotta be done

i've seriously been tempted to just go up to her and kick her a** sometimes. but, i reason i only have one more year of school, so, i've made a promise to try and restrain myself as much as possible. i can't afford to fail this year if i get suspended. personally, i don't think she's worth the trouble, but, if it gets really serious, i won't have a choice. i usually have alot of patience with people and their s**t, but, i do have a breaking point, and when i break, it gets ugly cuz i just snap without warning. (just like i immedietely hit that kid who called me a whore. he was so surprised he looked like he was gonna cry. i wanted to laugh at him, but, i was just way too pissed. and he's one of the guys who is always degrading women. i can't stand him and his stupid friends!) so, yes, if this stupid girl isn't careful, she's gonna get it!  

Darkness_Inside88

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces