Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:43 am
SilentNinjaFox

Historical accuracy is wonderful but.... It still makes me angry that Kenshin always left Kaoru and Kenji to go and do whatever it was he was doing that some how helped people but gave him this weird disease too. I wish I had never watched those last two OVA's... *still fumming about it over a month later* >.<

I know. I feel the same way. It just helps to understand why Furohashi and the crew did what they did. This is why I love fanfics that strive for cultural accuracy while still staying true to the spirit of the manga.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:29 pm
it shows that true love comes to an end...and dying together is the blessing of their love for each other. have no idea what i just said.

WHY DID THEY KILL KENSHIN AND KAORU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

kitty-no-baka

Selene2

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:54 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:40 pm
kitty-no-baka
it shows that true love comes to an end...and dying together is the blessing of their love for each other. have no idea what i just said.

WHY DID THEY KILL KENSHIN AND KAORU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I don't believe they really killed Kaoru since you still hear her crying when they pan away to Kenji.  

Enishi-san

The Atheistic Messiah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:39 am
They did. deal with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:04 am
rouroken
In the final ruroken movie, they kill off kenshin and kauru. What is up with that?

Not enough profits? Copyrights so no one else can profit from the anime of Rurouni Kenshin? I guess, if you want to get into the producer's reasons...  

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

The Atheistic Messiah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:03 pm
I guess so but as I mentioned before, Watsuki should have had more say in the OAV. U know what.......he should have written the script too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:05 pm
rouroken
They did. deal with it.

Wt....Do you HAVE to put your two cents in anything? You hardly bring anything to a debate, you know that? neutral  

Enishi-san

Selene2

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:41 pm
Enishi-san
rouroken
They did. deal with it.

Wt....Do you HAVE to put your two cents in anything? You hardly bring anything to a debate, you know that? neutral

yeah, you got a point there. *Ahem* scream PUT YER BACK INTO IT MAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:58 am
what do you want me to write? its my first forum!  

The Atheistic Messiah

Enishi-san

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:03 pm
It's not nice to tell someone to deal with something thats not even proven. stare

"If you don't have anything nice to say, then say nothing at all."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:22 am
i really hate it when the artist who created a whole series has no say in how it ends up televised. neutral

i finally watched the OVA, and i definately didn't see Kaoru die... she was just all "it's finished" or some odd sentimental saying...

to be completely honest, i was really looking forward to seeing the OVA, but after i watched it, it was alright, but i felt kinda empty afterwards. confused

butttttttt..... i still saw just a litttttle bit of humor in their illness... i'm probably going to hell for it, but when they both had those red blotches all over their bodies, in a deep and solemn moment.... i just couldn't help singing the "you have AIDS!" song from Family Guy.... xD my boyfriend just stared at me, like he wanted to laugh, but he knew it wasn't something to laugh over....

so anyways, i didn't like the OVA as much as i thought i would.  

Sugoi Shoujo

The Atheistic Messiah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am
about kauru.....u can probobly assume she died becuase kenshin died from the same disease  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:51 pm
rouroken
about kauru.....u can probobly assume she died becuase kenshin died from the same disease

Do you think she died at the very same time he did because they both had the same thing? He did have it longer then she did btw.  

Enishi-san

Sugoi Shoujo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:52 pm
rouroken

yep... she specifically says to him that she wants to "share his pain"

and then... stuff happens.... then she ends up with his disease....  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff