Ino
  Shikamaru
  Chouji
  Asuma
  Someone else (I'm lazy)
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:54 pm
Only because you don't know what out of context means.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:58 pm
Captain Verd
Only because you don't know what out of context means.
Define it, then. :] And then let me explain to you how it is relevant.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:03 pm
I already did. It's out of context if I quote you, but make it sound like you said something different.

EX.
Bob: I like little boys who are nice enough to clean their plates.

Me: Kids who clean their plates are nice. Bob says he likes little boys who do just that.

Out of of context Me: Bob says he likes little boys.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:05 pm
Name: T.J. Garcia

Re-stamps only: If this is a re-application, why do you feel you are not the character you were stamped as last time? Also, please list the links where you voted here. ( Have you changed, you didn't go into detail, you just don't feel like you fit with that character )

Likes: Games, comics, horror films, comedy films, action films, movies in general, drawing, sleep, role playing.
Dislikes: Really cold days, chores, homework, hard work, getting sick, not having a girlfreind.

Favorite quote/lyric/saying & why: "Technology- something that dosent work." I'ts funny and pretty true at the same time, plus Doglas Adams is Awsome.

What do you feel is your best quality?: The way I cheer people up.
Your worst?: My procrastination.

For the following section, please pick one or the other. Even if you show both traits, please pick the one that you feel you are most like, and if possible explain why you think you are more of this way.
Mature or Immature?: Immature
Leader or Follower?: Follower
Optimistic or Pessimistic?: Optimistic
Impulsive or Cautious: Impulsive in shopping but cautious in social situations.
Outgoing or Shy: Shy

What color would you say you are and why?: Blue because it's calm and relaxing.

Do you play any instruments? No
If you do, which one(s)?

Number one goal in life: Become famous and make a name for myself.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: Become more confident in myself.

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?: Stop judging people.

If you could become any character from the series for one day - 24 hours - who would it be?: ....even though I'm a guy I would like to be Anko. She just kinda goes with the flow and is serious when the need arises.
If you were given the chance to permanently become part of the Naruto-verse (as "yourself"), would you take it?: yes.

Anything else?: .....No nothing else.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:14 pm
I might be missing something obvious, but I say Tobi.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:58 am
Captain Verd
Tobi... is not known to be a nice man. O_O; But whatever. >O<;;  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:08 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
His application doesn't say he isn't nice. Besides, Tobi's in Akatsuki, how nice can he be?

Ahur, in case you were wondering, I posted my application at the place I got it from, and so far people have said Ayame, Temari, and Tobi.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:34 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
His application doesn't say he isn't nice. Besides, Tobi's in Akatsuki, how nice can he be?

Ahur, in case you were wondering, I posted my application at the place I got it from, and so far people have said Ayame, Temari, and Tobi.
Wow, serious Tobi missconceptions across the board, then. The entry seemed kind-hearted and honest. Tobi is from Akatsuki; not like that... he's not a jokerster, or tries to cheer people up. Tobi is very independent.

Ayame? Which one is that?
I wouldn't say Temari. You made the housewife thing a big deal. Temari is far too independant to be a man's/family's slave.  

Syndactyly

Kexita

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:38 pm
Name: Katie (i hate that name though. I prefer my nickname Kexita)

Re-stamps only: If this is a re-application, why do you feel you are not the character you were stamped as last time? Also, please list the links where you voted here. ( Have you changed, you didn't go into detail, you just don't feel like you fit with that character )

Likes: Martial arts, science, reading, learning about anything, videogames, manga, meditating, thinking about life, poetry, writing songs, listening to songs, nature, fighting, (sparring, not just plain ol' street fighting) analyzing thing, animals, being with friends, and easing people's pain.

Dislikes: math, cooking, doing tons of homework, authority, closed-minded-ness, bullies, and being forced to do things that I hate.

Favorite quote/lyric/saying & why: "we were meant to live for so much more, have we lost ourselves?" thats a song quote. I love it because I wonder the same thing. Everyday I see depressed kids, kids who don't want to live, etc....but in reality, we're just KIDS dammit! We are supposed to live for great things...arent we?

What do you feel is your best quality?: My ability to supress emotions or hide what I'm feeling.

Your worst?: My arrogance.

For the following section, please pick one or the other. Even if you show both traits, please pick the one that you feel you are most like, and if possible explain why you think you are more of this way.
Mature or Immature?: I am mature, but sometimes I purposely act immature if I'm bored.
Leader or Follower?: Leader. I can't be a follower.
Optimistic or Pessimistic?: Pessimistic. I act optimistic, while on the inside im always thinking, "this is going to go so wrong....-_-"
Impulsive or Cautious: cautious. I always think things through carefully before I act.
Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing. However, a long time ago i used to be incredibly shy and insecure. Sometimes in really awkward situations, that comes back to haunt me.

What color would you say you are and why?: Grey, because im nothing special.

Do you play any instruments?
If you do, which one(s)? I can play the recorder by ear. If you don't know what that is, google it.

Number one goal in life: Live to see 25.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?:
More physical strength. I don't feel strong enough even though I train a lot. I want to become much stronger!

if you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?:
Closed minded-ness in people.

If you could become any character from the series for one day - 24 hours - who would it be?:
...thats really hard to answer. Even though I don't act much like him, I'd want to be Naruto. He's so...bright and likeable.

If you were given the chance to permanently become part of the Naruto-verse (as "yourself"), would you take it?: Probably.

Anything else?: I've been an outcast most of my life. Society still doesn't fancy me much, but I have a handful of close friends so I'm content. Also, I don't much like my parents. They basically hate each other, but they won't get a divorce. They can be silent, distant. detached, and cold. I often feel like I've been cheated out of parental love.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:26 pm
Name: Valerie Renee

Likes: Tati, political satire, musicals, wooden ships, old architecture, chemistry, genetics, philosophy, relaxing, competition, poker, Wikipedia, chickadees, blueberries, haunted houses, sleeping, turtleneck sweaters.
Dislikes: Control freaks, lies, not being taken seriously, loud children, closedmindedness, small dogs, feeling trapped, false politeness, being embarrassed, failing in front of others, idle conversation, my roommate, mushrooms.

Favorite quote/lyric/saying & why: "You needn't be well to be wealthy, But you've got to be whole to be holy" - Emerson, Lake & Palmer

What do you feel is your best quality?: Knowing my weaknesses. I’m not afraid to learn from my past mistakes or admit when I’m wrong. Also, I adapt to new situations easily and I’m a quick learner when motivated.
Your worst?: Through years of practice, I suppress a lot of emotions and thoughts that I don't want to deal with, which causes me to become extremely bitter or avoidant. But I'm working on it. I also tend to be a bit judgmental when I hold others to my own standards. ... My jealousy streak can be measured in yottameters.

Mature or Immature?: Mature at the best of times.
Leader or Follower?: Neither, typically. But if the situation calls for it, I'm comfortable with either.
Optimistic or Pessimistic?: Realistic.
Impulsive or Cautious: Cautious. I rarely rush into anything. But I still make mistakes.
Outgoing or Shy: Neither of these apply. I prefer to keep to myself, but it has nothing to do with being shy.

What color would you say you are and why?: ... Pale yellow or lavender. Or maybe a deep brown. What kind of question is this?

Do you play any instruments?
If you do, which one(s)? Piano, saxophone, bassoon. Or I used to. Things have been different since college.

Number one goal in life: Finish school, settle down, and enjoy life with the one I love.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: No.

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?: After a lot of thought, I wouldn't. As much as there is wrong with the world, from my point of view, it's not my right to force change Things are a certain way and going against that might have worse consequences than intended. While I may disagree with the way things are, somebody else may completely support it. There is nothing that says my view of the way the world should be is superior to theirs. Changes should occur naturally, not because one person decides it to be so.

If you could become any character from the series for one day - 24 hours - who would it be?: No thanks.
If you were given the chance to permanently become part of the Naruto-verse (as "yourself"), would you take it?: No.

Anything else?: My answers are so contrary and rebellious.  

User_1426750

User_1426750

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:53 pm
Captain Verd
Name: {ank

Jiraiya. I was thinking it before you mentioned wanting to be him for a day.

Shikalee
Name: Sara

Have to agree with Young Kakashi.

Too distracted to read through the others for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:48 am
Warning- High Voltage
Captain Verd
Name: {ank

Jiraiya. I was thinking it before you mentioned wanting to be him for a day.

Shikalee
Name: Sara

Have to agree with Young Kakashi.

Too distracted to read through the others for now.
*sticks tongue out* Feh.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:52 am
Color typically defines one's nature. I was said to be indigo, because I am open to the new ways of life. But I always say contrary as though I am ashamed of being different.

It's hard to say who you are. >_>; I can't think of anyone who likes music... science... Or is realistic. >O<;; If I say a name, Captain Verd will shoot it down. So I'm not going to bother trying to stamp.

Thanks for making me sound like a selfish jerk. Ahahah. *nudge* I want to reenter... but that wouldn't be, "right." I am a dynamic person; I learn new things everyday.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:21 pm
Shikalee
Color typically defines one's nature. I was said to be indigo, because I am open to the new ways of life. But I always say contrary as though I am ashamed of being different.

It's hard to say who you are. >_>; I can't think of anyone who likes music... science... Or is realistic. >O<;; If I say a name, Captain Verd will shoot it down. So I'm not going to bother trying to stamp.

Thanks for making me sound like a selfish jerk. Ahahah. *nudge* I want to reenter... but that wouldn't be, "right." I am a dynamic person; I learn new things everyday.
Stamping is supposed to be a group effort, and as such it's likely to get multiple and different opinions. Nobody is going to 100% fit a defined character, but you can assign different facets of their personality to a character. It's not meant to be taken seriously anyway. If you can't think of anybody, that's perfectly fine, but don't hold back because how you think somebody else would react. You may see something she doesn't, just as she may see something you don't.

I liked young Kakashi. He had good traits as well as bad. Everyone does. No need to be offended.  

User_1426750

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:32 pm
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee

Stamping is supposed to be a group effort, and as such it's likely to get multiple and different opinions. Nobody is going to 100% fit a defined character, but you can assign different facets of their personality to a character. It's not meant to be taken seriously anyway. If you can't think of anybody, that's perfectly fine, but don't hold back because how you think somebody else would react. You may see something she doesn't, just as she may see something you don't.

I liked young Kakashi. He had good traits as well as bad. Everyone does. No need to be offended.
But everyone assigned me to the same character. Tch... I personally don't like this form thing. I read the form and I don't see it in the person. How we act isn't defined by these questions. Nor do the answers always remain the same.

Personally I was thinking Kurenai... >O<;;

I really like Kakashi. But... He was a bad leader. It makes me feel ashamed to be compared to someone like that. Young Kakashi was a far cry from current Kakashi. I'm just some dumb kid according to you guys. And yeah, I guess it isn't supposed to be taken seriously. If we don't weigh ourselves.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff