Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mysticaingeal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:06 am
DNA_Guru
Trieste
That's...retarded. Whoever did that crap, I mean. domokun

Yes, bunnah was sodomized as a child. 3nodding
Scott... no child molestation jokes okaii. Please.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:07 am
wow, what a guild dominator 0_0!  

Daih!

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:08 am
mysticaingeal
DNA_Guru
Trieste

Yes ma'am. ._.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:08 am
The Del
Yes JubJub, it was kinda funny, but it was a completely stupid and ******** utter waste of everyone else time, and it hurt some people. Therefore you should possibly just drop the subject now, and save your own arse, before you recieve the same punishment as WarriorShadow and StreekG.
Did WS get banned as well??  

mysticaingeal

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:11 am
mysticaingeal
The Del
Yes JubJub, it was kinda funny, but it was a completely stupid and ******** utter waste of everyone else time, and it hurt some people. Therefore you should possibly just drop the subject now, and save your own arse, before you recieve the same punishment as WarriorShadow and StreekG.

Yep, he did indeed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:12 am
WS got banned? What for...? sweatdrop

Faction wars in an internet forum is pretty childish, IMHO. xp  

Triste

mysticaingeal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:13 am
DNA_Guru
mysticaingeal
DNA_Guru
Trieste

Yes ma'am. ._.
Thanks... I usually have a sense of humour =P Just not about that issue... I hate anything to do with kids being hurt. Like that fire in Wyong where 4 kids died in the fire because they were too little to get out AND THEIR PARENTS WERE AT THE CLUB WATCHING A BOXING MATCH. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:15 am
mysticaingeal
DNA_Guru
mysticaingeal
DNA_Guru
Trieste

Yes ma'am. ._.
Thanks... I usually have a sense of humour =P Just not about that issue... I hate anything to do with kids being hurt. Like that fire in Wyong where 4 kids died in the fire because they were too little to get out AND THEIR PARENTS WERE AT THE CLUB WATCHING A BOXING MATCH. *sigh*

Well, the world is indeed absurd.

Syllogism Number 2: We are acting under un, sub or super natural forces. 3nodding  

DNA_Guru
Captain

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:16 am
mysticaingeal
The Del

wow both banned. bunnah is mah friend and i really like him you all know that i don't have to go about singing it. i didn't even get to read the stuff he wrote down that hurt me. i reackon i'm already gone anyway because of what i posted before and then i saw the post lilli made. oh well s**t happens but i guess that's what comradeship is, if i get banned from the guild with streek and ws because i like bunnah and understand his sense of homour very well, i'm willing to accept it. 3nodding but i'm not gonna just shut up and sit by and let other people tell me i can't express mah love for a good friend

edit: on that note, how come no one says emwahs rating thread. do we really need two rating threads in teh one guild?? no offense but isn't that spamm in a way???  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:18 am
nrasjaa
stare it's funny, i thought this guild was for people to have fun and not be like the old AA guild where everyone is sooo strict. it was pretty funny come on, people learn to laugh a little!!

Normal people can have fun without spamming, flaming, and hurling insults. I can take a joke, but not if I actually have to spend 45 minutes cleaning up the mess (like what happened to Lili). xp  

Triste

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:20 am
Trieste
nrasjaa
stare it's funny, i thought this guild was for people to have fun and not be like the old AA guild where everyone is sooo strict. it was pretty funny come on, people learn to laugh a little!!

Normal people can have fun without spamming, flaming, and hurling insults. I can take a joke, but not if I actually have to spend 45 minutes cleaning up the mess (like what happened to Lili). xp

Yes I completely agree.

NB: SOme threads were accidentally deleted due to Lil's purging.  
Trieste
nrasjaa

she could have left it, people would have posted towards it and it would have been forgoten, just washed away with time. ok i can understand her cleaning up the mod threads and stickys, but the rest of it.... i don't even know what he said in that thread he made about me.

and yes yes i am i girl  

nrasjaa

Triste

nrasjaa
edit: on that note, how come no one says emwahs rating thread. do we really need two rating threads in teh one guild?? no offense but isn't that spamm in a way???

It's a repeat thread, you're right...I was wondering that myself. It's not spam though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:21 am
nrasjaa
mysticaingeal
The Del

wow both banned. bunnah is mah friend and i really like him you all know that i don't have to go about singing it. i didn't even get to read the stuff he wrote down that hurt me. i reackon i'm already gone anyway because of what i posted before and then i saw the post lilli made. oh well s**t happens but i guess that's what comradeship is, if i get banned from the guild with streek and ws because i like bunnah and understand his sense of homour very well, i'm willing to accept it. 3nodding but i'm not gonna just shut up and sit by and let other people tell me i can't express mah love for a good friend

If you want to be with the friends you "love" so much, leave. And having 2 rating threads is better in a way. It means people can get 2 different opinions from 2 different people.  

Delithraldur

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:22 am
The Del
If you want to be with the friends you "love" so much, leave. And having 2 rating threads is better in a way. It means people can get 2 different opinions from 2 different people.

i never said i didn't like the people here. i'm just saying it's a part of friendship and i would do the same thing for you del and you bloody know it  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff