Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Glimpse Beneath the Mask [WARNING: OCs, Yaoi, and YURI] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, what do you think?
  ...About what?
  I wanna be in it too!
  Yuri... <3
  (none of the above)
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:53 pm
Kasujou smirked, "Yes--and quite litterally where I'm standing." He gazed down at his pissed off sister briefly before turning around. "Why would your mom be mad? Doesn't she know about you sneaking out? Why would she care about your sister if she doesn't mind you? Or... Is she even worse than you are?" he joked.
--
Laliah sat at full attention, straining to hear what he was saying. Something about sneaking out. Sneaking out where?
"Can I go to Tokyo too!?" she gasped, forgetting that Nariko was trying to listen to Kasujou at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:09 pm

"Ha ha very funny...and no, thats why its sneaking out. I think she knows but she doesnt like it." she replied.

Before she could continue, her sister shouted something that probably Kasu heard as well. She looked shocked at her sister, since when did she want to break the rules? Not to mention she would not get a lot of sleep. but her sister did need to get out a little more. But there had to be a different way. Even though she loved getting in trouble, she wasn't sure how it would effect Laliah if their mom got mad at her. So that left on option, trying to get there during the day. Then again, that would be to much work.

"Its best if I wait to sneak her out, I dont mind trouble, but she might. Hey, what about you coming down here? Its smaller then Tokyo, but its a nice town. Then you and I can go around my neck of the woods." she explained with a devious sound to her voice.

It was more sneaky then sexual, since she had been trying hard to ignore her teenage desires. And she really hoped that he would be able to make it down there. It seemed that his parents may be more acceptable about it. Also, if worse came to worse and her parents met him, at least it would not appear to be the guy she was sneaking out to see.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:55 am
"Mmm.... Well... Okay, I guess we can do that..." he said in a serious tone, "On one condition." He paused dramaticly, looking right through his sister's glare.
--
"When I get there, you actually let me buy you a shake." Laliah lurched forward for the phone, managing to pull it out of her sister's shocked hands. It was no Tokyo, but she was eager to meet this guy. "She'll do it! When can you come?" she asked quickly.
--
Kasujou's expression flinched to a slight confusion. "Hello? Are you Nariko's sister? My name is Kasujou--"
"I'm Laliah! I can't wait to meet you! Nari's been going on and on about you! Every time she talks about you she bluses and she grins like--" There was a wild scraping sound--almost as if the two girls were fighting over the phone.

Kasujou just stood there listening, waiting for someone to get back on the phone.
--
"I'm sorry Nari, but you were just standing there," Laliah apologized letting her sister take the phone. She didn't mention that she'dn't given her enough time to do respond let alone do anything BUT stand there.
"I promise I won't tell anyone!"

She could help but feel so excited--meeting this boy--she couldn't imagine what he'd look like...would he act like her sister? Or would he be just a normal boy? Would he be older or younger? His voice sounded pretty much their age but over the phone, it was rather hard to tell. And living in tokyo! It was like another plannet! She thought his accent was cute--and didn't he mention something about a sister?

What would she be like? Would they be tall or short? What colored hair did they have? All Nari had told her was how he made her feel--and not exactly what he'd looked like. Along this thought, she wondered what their family was--he didn't tell her his last name...and actually... She had never heard of it from Nariko either.

Was it a little strange?
She didn't care. She was too excited about the entire thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:31 pm

Narikos mouth opened to say something in return, but only a breath escaped as her sister snatched the phone from her hand. Looking dumbfounded for a moment, before attempting to reclaim her cell from her. But she had been stopped in her tracks as her sister was telling Kasujou how much of a wuss she was being. Getting all giggly at the sound of his name, blushing at the very thought of him, sounded like a sick chick flick someone suffered through with their girlfriend. Her cheeks gained a rose pigment as she tried more despritly to grab the phone from her.

After pouting for a few minutes, not gaining much of her brothers attention, Kaiya gave up and stood up to stand beside Kasujou. At a distance where it was difficult to hear, Kasu would come around someday, best not to push it. When all of a sudden, a loud voice came over the phone. It was a girls voice, rather on the bubbly side. But she sounded nice, Kaiya liked her voice. Her imagination was even beginning to put together a face for the stranger. Her face flushed at the image she gathered, the girl was rather cute. Ignoring her brother, who seemed a little too stunned to do much at the moment, she came closer. Soon her body was right next to her brothers, her ear only centimeters away from the reciever.

Listening after a few moments, she gained the knowledge that this was the girl he had been talking toos sister. Though a little too excited, she did sound friendly. She seemed like someone Kaiya would be interested in meeting. Smiling at the phone and then to her brother.

"She sounds nice." she whispered as Nariko shouted to Laliah.

Nariko snatched the phone back from her sister, giving her a glare. But the rose on her cheeks made the stare less intimidating. She understood that her sister was excited, but hopefully she would not spill more things to her boyfriend everytime this happened. But Laliah saying she would not tell seemed to settle her down. After a deep breath, she placed the phone back to her ear.

"Oh fine...you know I hate it when you buy me things. But..if its the only way you'll get down here." she answered with a smile in her voice as well as on her face.

Everytime they went out, he would always offer to buy her a drink, or a gift or something along those lines. But she always would refuse, flashing her wallet in his face following with the casual joke, "Were not married yet.". It was always just a joke shared between them, never the awkward feeling of the actual thought. And he always seemed to return it by not allowing her to buy him things as well. Aside form the casual drink, they would usually go sit in the park together, after strolling the town got old. It was always before he went home, and it was her favorite part of the night. With that thought in mind, she gathered herself to give her attention back to the phone.

"So, since its Saturday, you will be coming over this weekend I assume right?" she asked.

((Dont forget, they go to school six days a week, only having Sunday off. Unlike us.))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:00 pm
(THis is is why I don't live in Japan. I don't feel like two days off are enough.)

"Absolutely," Kasujou answered, trying to focus all of his attention on the phone. "Well, the bell is just about to ring, so I'll talk to you later, okay?" He held up his finger in his sister's dirrection as if to tell her, 'hang on --I'll talk to you in a second.'

--
Laliah's sister's smile was contageous at the moment--or so it seemed. The girl was doing everything she possibly could to contain her excitement. She could picture him. Tall, dark, and handsom. He'd have soft eyes and perfect unpimply skin. Or--no, wait, that was HER dream guy! She didn't want this boy to look like that because then she'd envy her sister. She waited until her sister was off the phone though before she spoke again: "Oh my gosh, Nariko! I can't wait until Sunday! SUNDAY! That's tomorrow! Oh--wait!" her eyes grew wide, "He knows where we live too? Nariko! Well... I suppose I would have heard him... but you really ought to be careful, I don't know how mom would feel about you paying attention to a guy instead of following house rules--and er...school work...?" She trailed off, trying to think of the expectations her mother had for Nari. They seemed to have...faded...slightly... Or stretched. It occurred to her then for the first time that Anzu treated them differently. Withought sharing her epiphany with her sister, she stomped her foot childishly on the ground and exclaimed, "That stinks! She shouldn't be allowed to do that even if she is our mother!"

--
Kasujou neatly shut off the phone and slid it into his pocket again. Then he turned back to his sister nonchalantly. "I hope you didn't have anything planned on Sunday, because I'm afraid that I've just committed you a probably all-day event." He grinned at her for a moment before he suddenly instructed, "But let me talk to Mother and Father. She's my girlfriend, I'll take care of the entire thing. You just leave the entire thing to me and don't get excited about it around them or I won't take you with me."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:05 am

Nariko remembered back in the past when Kasujou insisted on taking her back, to make sure nothing bad had happened to her. Even though she had done it numerous times and could protect herself, it was sitll nice to have someone around who cared like he did. Riding on the back of his bike home and kissing him goodnight. Then her mother entered the fantasy. Laliah was right, if this was going to work, she would have to think of something, especially if he wanted to meet their parents.

Mother now seemed to disagree with Nariko a lot, and then Laliah became a brown noser. Was there anything she really did wrong, she never did hurt anyone. All she did was sneak out, and drinking was pretty much rare. Most of the time she was with Kasu, which after time, turned her off to drinking as often as she did. And her grades were alright, at least passing. But they were unlike her sisters of course, and a D was common on Narikos once and awhile.

"Dont worry, we will get this all sorted out. We wont bring our parents into this until they ask to meet them. If Kasu tells me he wants to meet them, then we have to think of something." she explained, thinking while she talked.

"I guess my mom and dad already know I sneak out, so maybe it will be less bad. But oh the things they will think I have done if they actually meet him." she sighed running her fingers through her hair.

Kaiya looked at her brother as he closed his phone, taking his attention to her. She had a reputation for being a bad secret keeper, and yet Kasu was trusting her with this, even if he was telling her to keep her mouth shut. This was not going to be easy, the urge to go tell all her friends was strong which may lead to spilling to her parents. But she had to swallow it, she wanted to meet this other girl really bad as well. There was something about the sister that intereged her. She nodded and winked.

"You got it Onii-san, my lips are sealed." she promised, as much as she could anyway.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:45 pm
Laliah's eyes grew and her hand covered her mouth as if she were trying to keep words from tumbling out of her mouth. "But he sounded like such a nice boy on the phone! Do you really think that even dad wouldn't approve of him?" Should I be worried to meet him? Her thoughts showed just barely on her face--she looked more confused than concerned. "Is his sister like that too? Nari--you don't make it sound like he's a rebel like you... is he messy?"

--
Kasujou nodded solemly. He only hoped that his sister would keep her word. The bell rang beautifully over the lawn--the warning bell to get to their next class and finish up their lunches. They'd be home soon enough--and then he could talk to their parents about the outing. I should start to think about how to explain myself... He wasn't sure how they'd take it. Would they be all for the idea--glad that they were getting out and making friends instead of slaving over books--or would they be a little concerned with him taking his sister from her studdies as well?

Only one way to find out, right? He realized.

(Inu! you and I have to MSN again soon. geeze. My schedual... It's been so...*shoots it* Great, now it's really been shot. Ayye. I'm a fool. >.< My hell-month is over though. Now I've just got to get my college crap off my mind.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:34 pm

It had been near four hours since school had goten over, and all Kaiya could do was lay there. She was so excited, but she could not show it. Her parents could have no idea why she felt the adrinaline pumping through her viens small passage ways. Now all she could think of was seeing the two girls that Kasujou as spoken with. Mainly, she wanted to meet this girl that was now dating her brother. In ways, she was surprised that a boy like her brother, he was too uptight sometimes. What was it like, in the other part of the city? She also wondered what this girl was like, and how her sister was like. There were so many quesitons that it drove her mad.

"Kaiya! It's time for dinner!" she heard her papa Jou calling her.

After staring a few moments longer at the ceiling, she shifted off her bed and headed out of her room. This would be a challenge, keeping it from her parents when they were in the same room as her.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:53 pm
Kasujou had already seated himself and was waiting patiently for his mother and his father to seat themselves.

"Mother, Father, I would like to ask your permission for something," he started once they seemed to be adjusted.

"What's that, dear?" his mother asked him warmly.
"I'd like your permission to take Kaiya with me this Sunday on a trip to Osaka."
"Osaka? What is in Osaka? Why on earth would you like to go there?" his father asked, genuinely currious.
"Well, to be honest, a friend lives there. Someone who I met through someone at school a little while ago. I want to introduce Kaiya to her. I think that they'd get along great."
"What about that quiz that you have comming up?" His mother asked, "Shouldn't you be spending the day studying for that?"
"Actually, mom," Kasujou explained, "I had that quiz yesterday."
"Oh! Really, how did you do on it?"
"Well, I'm not entirely sure yet because Senseii hasn't returned them to us yet... But I fell confident that I did well." He smiled at Kaiya as she entered the room and pulled the chair out next to him a little for her.
His mother looked at Kaiya. "Sweetie, what do you think about this? Would you like to go to Osaka with your brother on Sunday if we give him permission to go?"

Their father continued talking to Kasujou: "If you do take your sister...well, you know that you've got to be extra careful. You can't let her out of your sight. Your sister is a very beautiful person and there are a lot of men out there who'd take advantage of that..."
Kasujou nodded with a grin, "I'm prepared to take full responsiblity for whatever--wont--happen."

"I don't see a problem with it, Serenity," his father said to his mother.
His mother, who'd just heard how Kaiya wanted to go, nodded. "Okay, then it's fine with me too. Just make sure that you two work extra hard on Saturday night so that you won't feel behind when you go back to school on Monday."
Kasujou grinned, "Mother, when haven't I?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:58 pm
The next sunday came before anyone knew it, and Kasujou found himself walking down the sidewalk with his sister next to him. They'd taken a taxi to get there, but Kasujou thought that it was too nice a day to be in a taxi the entire time. That and they still had time to spare. He hadn't wanted to be late when he left the house.

It was a nice day out--probably 67 degrees with a light breeze that caught in his untidy red hair. He was wearing a lightweight army-green denim jacket with a long-sleeved dress shirt underneath it. The cuffs were left undone, hanging out over his wrists underneath the green fabric--appearing slightly messy just like his hair. At his neck, he wore no tie underneath the slightly unbottoned collar, but instead a black necklace that Nariko had given to him. He always wore that necklace, even to school. The only reason why no one had mentioned anything about it was because he wore it under his shirt most of the time. Whenever he saw Nariko though, he was sure to let it out in the open. It was almost as if by keeping the necklace closer to his skin, it was like a secret... It was Nariko was his secret, and no one else could know about or have her...because she was his alone.

His pants were a faded blue denim with a light turquoise hue, and he wore old sneakers on his feet. [link]

"Kaiya," he said to his sister who walked faithfully with him, "I just want to... Well, Nariko isn't like any of the girls at school..."  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:27 pm

((Im so sorry I wasnt there to play Mokuba, I feel bad. But I think it's time we get this roleplay back on track.))

Kaiya looked to her brother when he spoke, he seemed a little nervous about going; or having to take her with him. It was kind of sweet that he kept her a secret for so long, hidden love was always romantic. Now he seemed to have a necklace on that she never saw before, and she assumed that Nariko gave it to him. She sighed softly thinking about how wonderful it would be to have someone like her brother for herself..though of course not her brother. All she wanted was to have someone to be secret lovers with, it could even help her learn to keep better secrets. She seemed to be off in her little world, until her brother broke the silence as he breeze whistled.

"What do you mean big brother?" she asked with a curious look on her face.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:44 pm
"Well..." Kasujou started, "She's..." He smiled warmly, thinking of a good word to describe her, "She's just different...but in a good way."

((Where are Laliah and Nariko? Already there?

E] I'm having a "I suck" RP day today. >.<))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:18 pm

((Sure^^))

She smiled softly, it seems this girl was really different then the girls at school. This was not sure a bad thing at all, Kasujou would never like one of the girls from school or anyone like that. She wore long blue jeans with a short sleeve blue and light green thin stripe shirt. This was one of those outfits that made everyone point out how her and her father look identical. Though she chose not to have a yellow vest, that was just a little much for her. And instead of blue, her tennis shoes were black with a white stripe up the side.

"Well then I'm sure she's great. If you like her then she can't be horrifying. People would be surprised to know were not as sheltered as they think." she said with a laugh in her voice.

Just because her brother and her were rich, and went to lessions and parties that the rich always throw their children in, it seemed Kasujou was way less sheltered. Who would take lightly a boy of the upper class
sneaking out at night to go see a girl in another town. Though she never did those kind of things, she was no sheltered southern bell.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:56 pm

With the sun shining outside, the cafe at the corner of the main street lite up, emphasising on the pastel colors. There were four seats at the table, two of which were bare for their awated company. It was a cozy little place and they had cheap food that was not much.

Nariko was wearing a red and black plad design skirt, her shirt was black and sleeveless. The shirt revealed her arms from her shoulders to her fingers. The collar was loose on her neck, but it was a turtleneck; not to mention it complimented her figure which showed how skinny her stomach was. Her sockes were red and purple stripe knee stockings and her shoes were black tennies with white frills on the linings and a slight hint of purple.

It was nice that she got to dress how she wanted, now that her mother couldn't see. Plus, it was a nice slim fitting outfit to reveal her assets to please her boyfriend. When the thought of him arose, her hand reached up to her collar. Underneath was a necklace Kasujou brought up when he came to town. She could remember when he gave it to her, it was after she bought him his.

They were sitting in the park overlooking the city lights, she was sitting between his legs and laying against his chest. While she wasn't paying attention, he placed it around her neck and latched it. Kasujou was always very romantic, even if at times he was a little serious. He also had a sence of humor, but it took awhile to get him to loosen up. There was nothing a rebel girl from a traditional family couldn't do when it came to changing a man from a suberean town up country.

Her heart was racing, she couldn't wait to see him.

"I can't wait for you to meet him sis, you'll love him."

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:03 pm
Laliah was struggling desperately not to twist her head about in every dirrection to search for this prince charming. She saw how often Nariko's fingers touched her necklace and wondered if she was nervous or if it held a special significance for her about him.

Both the girls were dressed to impress, but Laliah couldn't help but feel a little plain next to her sister. She sported a simple orange summer jumper and tan cutoff pants. She wore no stockings like her sister, but instead white cork pumps that laced up her calf. Her nails were clean and shiny--she'd spent all morning rubbing them with a special sponge. Her hair was tied back into a low pony-tail at the nape of her neck.

"Where is he~e~e?" the girl bounced, looking at her watch. Technically, he still had ten minutes to get there. The sisters had agreed though, that they'd go earlier just in case he decided to do the same. Her eyes fell on a man who was just coming into view. He looked like he could be Kasujou...he looked just like what Nariko had described him as. She was just about to open her mouth and ask her sister when a woman came into sight next to the man. They seemed to be engaged in light conversation, and she was smiling as she spoke...then looking at him with it...and he smile back... She didn't know what they were talking about, but from their body language, she could tell that they were very close.

Pouting, she rested her chin on her hand. Of course a girl like that would have a boyfriend. She could get whomever she wanted...the male walking beside her was perfect proof of that. He was handsom! Oddly though, she found her attentions constantly drawing back to the woman in stripes. She saw the man's arm reach out and block her view, snapping back to reality as he held the door open for her. 'She's coming in HERE?!' she mentally gasped. 'Oh, geeze, they're coming this way! She's coming over here! Oh, geeze...' For some reason, her heart started beating faster. She nearly died when she saw the man touch the chair directly behind her sister.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff