Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daih!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:47 am
Trieste
Daih!
I have a friend named Deniz who's a massive Foo Fighter's Fan, MASSIVE. Maybe we have the same friend?? 0.o

Naw, man. Sydney's not THAT small. xd

My friend's name is Sina; he goes to UTS and is a funny, artsy pothead at times. Hilarious guy. xp
OMG! I was at a UTS lecture today!! surprised xp It sounds sooo awesome T.T I wanna go when I finish school.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:52 am
Daih!
OMG! I was at a UTS lecture today!! surprised xp It sounds sooo awesome T.T I wanna go when I finish school.

I used to go to UTS. It's a pretty alright uni...despite being devoid of any green patches to actually sit/nap on during breaks. xp

It's funny, because UTS was actually designed to discourage students congregating together in the concourse in protest. That's why it's got weird, labyrinthine architecture that makes it easy to get lost. sweatdrop  

Triste

Daih!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:54 am
Trieste
Daih!

I used to go to UTS. It's a pretty alright uni...despite being devoid of any green patches to actually sit/nap on during breaks. xp

It's funny, because UTS was actually designed to discourage students congregating together in the concourse in protest. That's why it's got weird, labyrinthine architecture that makes it easy to get lost. sweatdrop
*drools at the thought* What did you study?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:58 am
QUT & UQ for the win. XD

Well, I want to go to either one for next year. ;_;  

DNA_Guru
Captain

Triste

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:59 am
Daih!
What did you study?

You actually want to get lost? WTF! eek

I studied Bachelor of Business, Marketing major with Management and Japanese sub-majors. What sort of sucks is that the actual UTS tower students study medicine and engineering or something, so I barely ever have my classes there. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:05 am
Trieste
Daih!
What did you study?

You actually want to get lost? WTF! eek

I studied Bachelor of Business, Marketing major with Management and Japanese sub-majors. What sort of sucks is that the actual UTS tower students study medicine and engineering or something, so I barely ever have my classes there. crying

Well if i go it'll be for engineering biggrin But I have no clue what i'm gonna do yet so meh sweatdrop  

Daih!

Triste

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:10 am
You guys are making me feel old. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:15 am
Trieste
You guys are making me feel old. sweatdrop
Well what does that tell you? Jokes xp How old are you? I bet I'll be on gaia still when I'm 60 -.-  

Daih!

Triste

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:28 am
Daih!
Well what does that tell you? Jokes xp How old are you? I bet I'll be on gaia still when I'm 60 -.-

xp

I'm 23... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:45 am
Trieste
Daih!

xp

I'm 23... sweatdrop
That's not too old. Anywayz, I'm off to bed! G'night! heart  

Daih!

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:47 am
'elllo seems to be where the action is  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:55 am
Not really. xp  

Triste

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:57 am
Harro puppies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:57 am
The Guild has fallen prone to Gaia drama today, it sort of annoys me. xp  

Triste

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:00 am
i know, everyone over the past week suddenly back all depressed and moody aswell

i am not as active now because i am back into rping  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces