Sakura
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:46 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Norua
@ shikalee but WHY would he do that? gonk he's a missing nin, not a fscking rapist. gonk I honestly would like to know where some girls get the motivation to draw up such doujinshis.
Exactly my point. xd

I think a really gay guy drew it. It was just... Usually when a girl draws a doujin, it has emotion, romance, or at least some talk. This was totally cruel. Shikamaru didn't like it. At all. gonk
I wouldn't say that. Alot of women I know who are artists/writers can be very violent in cruel when it comes to sex.
It's a general statistic that more men will write more literally. Women authors tend to draw things out. It's a fact.
I like how your facts make no sense. Ever read Fyodor Dostoyevsky? Rehotrical question question, by the way, I don't actually need an answer to this.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:42 pm
xd I agree, no sense! And Norua... EW! xd  

churrlo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:44 pm
Ew is right. Since when did incest become cool?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:05 pm
Incest? when did i say anything about incest? gonk I said ItaSaku, not Itasasu. I hate that pairing.  

Kexita

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:10 pm
Oh, excuse me, I read wrong. Sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:46 pm
LOL that's funny, and incest is gross too gonk  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:18 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Norua
@ shikalee but WHY would he do that? gonk he's a missing nin, not a fscking rapist. gonk I honestly would like to know where some girls get the motivation to draw up such doujinshis.
Exactly my point. xd

I think a really gay guy drew it. It was just... Usually when a girl draws a doujin, it has emotion, romance, or at least some talk. This was totally cruel. Shikamaru didn't like it. At all. gonk
I wouldn't say that. Alot of women I know who are artists/writers can be very violent in cruel when it comes to sex.
It's a general statistic that more men will write more literally. Women authors tend to draw things out. It's a fact.
I like how your facts make no sense. Ever read Fyodor Dostoyevsky? Rehotrical question question, by the way, I don't actually need an answer to this.
No. But I've read a lot of books.

I see what you're saying. But statistically, there are numbers. Besides, the author's name was a guy's name. So I actually had something to base it on. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:22 pm
My point was that he goes on and on describing s**t, but whatever.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:25 pm
Captain Verd
My point was that he goes on and on describing s**t, but whatever.
Oh, no. I never ment to imply that men are not artistic. gonk Chronicle of a Death Foretold was written by a man; an excellent novel.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:20 pm
*ish confused again*  

churrlo

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:20 pm
eek stare xd Wow....topic got a little off topic there....
I'm with Churrlo, me verrrryyyy confused

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:00 pm
Yay I'm not alone! biggrin  

churrlo

attila the fun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:21 am
I don't read a lot of fanfiction, but um, I have to say Naruto. He's either totally manic and being like LOLZ U GUYZ, I LOVES TEH RAMINZ AND I WILL BE HOKAGE!!!1132 (im in ur hidden village, bein ur hokagez), or, in the case of SasuNaru, he's just a weepy sentimental girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:55 pm
sweatdrop  

churrlo

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:01 pm
It's tough to say. I think it's somwhere between Naruto and Sakura. I'm more inclined to say Sakura, because she (by default) shows up in most yaoi stories and is portrayed terribly as a total frothing maniac and b***h. Plus, she has all those terrible fics that go the other way, making her Saint Sakura, capable of everything, desired by all. It's really hard to say, though.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff