Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto: RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hermionelove101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:46 am
I gots Ino-chan!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:48 am
Ino walked over to the others... "Hey Sabrina-chan!!" Ino said in a happy tone..."Oh...hi Sakura..." she said in a sudden disgusted tone.  

hermionelove101

b_chekal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:59 am
im gonna be my made up character, Samkin-kun  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:19 pm
Hi, I'm Hinata-chan. I looooooove Naruto! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

Klein Kyuubi

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:12 pm
(The character I'm using is one that I made up myself. If you want some information on him ahead of time, here you go:

Name: Oki Osho

Dislikes: being alone, being bored, bitter or sour foods

Hobbies: playing go or shogi with other people, practicing his ninjutsu

Abilities: has the power to channel his chakra into nearby objects and alter their physical properties (size, shape, state of matter, etc.) at will; Art of Matter Transformation or Naiyou Henshin no Jutsu (at first, it only works if he is actually touching the object, but he eventually gains the ability to use it on objects that are at most five feet outside of his reach)

Appearance:
User Image

Personality: very energetic and excited in general, quite childish even; tends to look at any given situation as if it were a game, and is mainly a strategist  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:42 pm
As everyone was gathered around the tree, Oki was hiding in a bush nearby, the branches of it elongated to prevent any part of him from being seen. "So, it looks like everyone's going to look for Naruto and Sasuke, huh? I guess it could be fun to follow 'em...in secret!" With that, he placed multiple chess pieces on the ground and focused his chakra into them. "Naiyou Henshin no Jutsu! Art of Matter Transformation!" Suddenly, each of the pawns he'd placed grew an eye on them, and started shifting around in the shadows of the trees around. "I'll just watch what they're doing for a while, and if they look like fun, I'll try practicing my techniques out against 'em!"  

Chikyu Kodomo

Eragon Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:53 pm
I call Konohamaru!
Konohamaru runs up to Sakura "Hey Sakura! I hope you forgive me about my sexy jutsu there... ha ha ha."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:09 am
This is my ninja... me!

Name:Raydoton
Gaianame:Stingraydude
ninja rank:Chunin
Village:Hidden Leaf
Jutsus:Fireball technique,Dragon's rage jutsu,Twin dragons jutsu,Rain of fire kunais,Multi shadow clone jutsu,Rasengan
Signature Jutsu:Fire wheel kunai.
Weapons:Kunai,senbons,shurikens,poison smoke bombs,smoke bombs,hand guards,frost katana,makibishi spikes.
Ninja pet(s) razz aco the armadillo(lvl.50)(he can turn giant).
Bio:I am a chunin.I don't know my past.Shino and I are best pals.
Personality razz esimistic sometimes,mostly happy.
Age graduated academy:7  

ClassRiot

Invisible Raider

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

ClassRiot

Invisible Raider

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:15 am
*Raydoton-kun walks through the konoha gates* boy am I tired! I think i'll head to the ramen shop.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games