46%  [ 13 ]
one pice
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 28

Toast Is Me

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:31 pm
im a diehard Hellsing fan. also, im getting pretty into the Lament of the Lamb series.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:55 pm
<3 Yay the first choice in the poll was Chobits! The best manga ever. i love anything by CLAMP seeing how they are the best female artist I have ever had the plesure of reading.  

Vampyric Wytch

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:23 am
Ahhh CLAMP gotta love them they're my idols. Yuuko Hirroshima (she doesn't post on here any more damn her stressed ) and I have set up a studio like thiers whoot! Just need to find a publisher *crosses fingers*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:59 am
lurichan
Chobits is a very good manga, so is dragon knight, kadocha, mars, love hina, battle angel, and a few more I have laying around that I'm just being too lazy to type in right now. ^_^*** I have a lot of manga.
By battle angel do you mean Battle Angel Alita? I read GUNNM and the anime is called battle angel alita biggrin  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:08 am
deadly_demon
lurichan
Chobits is a very good manga, so is dragon knight, kadocha, mars, love hina, battle angel, and a few more I have laying around that I'm just being too lazy to type in right now. ^_^*** I have a lot of manga.
By battle angel do you mean Battle Angel Alita? I read GUNNM and the anime is called battle angel alita biggrin

Yes, Yes I do mean Battle Angel Alita, even if her name is different in the anime than in the manga. ^_^ I have the whole original set, but I refuse to by the new thing they did with that because it completley defeats the point of the original ending and really pisses me off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:13 am
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

Yes, Yes I do mean Battle Angel Alita, even if her name is different in the anime than in the manga. ^_^ I have the whole original set, but I refuse to by the new thing they did with that because it completley defeats the point of the original ending and really pisses me off.
I haven't seen the anime but I have all the mangas and the sequel series biggrin  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:17 am
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

I haven't seen the anime but I have all the mangas and the sequel series biggrin

Meh, the anime barely covers much of anything. It's interesting to see the first volume or so translated to anime, but it doesn't follow all that closely. *shrug* It's okay, but not all that.

The sequal series....*Shudders* I borrowed the first one of that from someone at anime club....i can't stomach it. It's a skewd version of reality, and a different ending than the one that was originally in place. I rather enjoyed the ending, so to see it discarded and replaced irks me to no end.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:26 am
lurichan

Meh, the anime barely covers much of anything. It's interesting to see the first volume or so translated to anime, but it doesn't follow all that closely. *shrug* It's okay, but not all that.

The sequal series....*Shudders* I borrowed the first one of that from someone at anime club....i can't stomach it. It's a skewd version of reality, and a different ending than the one that was originally in place. I rather enjoyed the ending, so to see it discarded and replaced irks me to no end.
The second series gets better. Gally (I don't know if that's her name in the english version, I read it in french) starts to care more about humans and starts to protect them.  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:28 am
deadly_demon
lurichan

The second series gets better. Gally (I don't know if that's her name in the english version, I read it in french) starts to care more about humans and starts to protect them.

Alita/Gally depending really. I don't know, the first manga was a big turn off for me, so I decided I wouldn't read the rest of it since it's just taking the last 50 or so pages of the first series and throwing all that out the window. -_-*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:33 am
lurichan

Alita/Gally depending really. I don't know, the first manga was a big turn off for me, so I decided I wouldn't read the rest of it since it's just taking the last 50 or so pages of the first series and throwing all that out the window. -_-*
^-^; I guess it's good that you get to decide what ending you want  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:36 am
deadly_demon
lurichan

It sortof reminds me of Evangelion in some ways (Neo Genesis Evangelion). They had an okay ending at the very end of the anime series. Not great mind you, but it was realitivly happy if you thought about it.....then they made the "End of Eva" movie....and everything went to hell in a handbasket, instead of everyone being saved they all get to suffer because of one person.....things like that bother me, so if something had an okay ending to begin with I"m pretty sure the new ending won't be very good....and I don't always care much for the alternate timeline thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:41 am
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

It sortof reminds me of Evangelion in some ways (Neo Genesis Evangelion). They had an okay ending at the very end of the anime series. Not great mind you, but it was realitivly happy if you thought about it.....then they made the "End of Eva" movie....and everything went to hell in a handbasket, instead of everyone being saved they all get to suffer because of one person.....things like that bother me, so if something had an okay ending to begin with I"m pretty sure the new ending won't be very good....and I don't always care much for the alternate timeline thing.
I wasn't able to continue reading it. The kid (I forgot his name) never stops whining gonk  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:44 am
deadly_demon
I wasn't able to continue reading it. The kid (I forgot his name) never stops whining gonk

That one I haven't read the manga on, but Senji (main char my dad got me into this whole thing whiny boy) isn't exactly the most inspiring of main characters. -_-*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:05 am
lurichan
deadly_demon

That one I haven't read the manga on, but Senji (main char my dad got me into this whole thing whiny boy) isn't exactly the most inspiring of main characters. -_-*
3nodding Far from. I really can't stand him. I threw the manga across the room and sreamed at it to make him shut up O.o  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:06 am
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon

3nodding Far from. I really can't stand him. I threw the manga across the room and sreamed at it to make him shut up O.o

I can't say I blame you. He is right up there with Squall/Leon from FF8 as far as I'm concerned.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff