Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Sherwood's Inn in the Forest ((Closed down for good)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! Stay for a while?
  Sure!
  Nah, I'm just pass'n through.
View Results

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:19 am
Junsei awake from his nap to the smell of food he followed the smell and found it he looked at the cook and ask "are there any openings around here? I use to be a bartender til the club shut down." he awaiting a response trying to hide the growing of his stomach and the drool on hi muzzle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:10 pm
When the sun arose, Jack was up and ready to tackle his next task... getting a henchman... not that it would do much good being stuck in an inn in the middle of nowhere, but it was good to have someone to do your bidding for a while...

He found his way to the room where the porcupine was placed in and knocked on the door. "Excuse me! You in there?"
"Yes..." Replied a groggy voice.
"Can I come in?"
"Uh... ... okay..."
"You need to unlock it first."
"Oh, right..."
There was a loud crash, then a small click (like a light being turned on), then locks being undone on the door before it opened a crack. "Oh no.. not you," the porcupine said sadly, as if the world was just about to end again.
"Now now, I apologize for what I did. It was a bad first impression."
"That's an understatement..."
Jack entered the room to see the porcupine rubbing his head with one hand and sitting on the bed.
"Can I try again?" Jack insisted.
"Whatever."
"Hi. I'm Jack Foxx. Also known as Xohph Kcayj (pronounced like Zopf cage)."
"I'm Benny... nice to meet you... I think..."  

RavendorFoxx

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:18 pm
((.........))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:33 pm
'I have a proposition for you," Jack said as he sat down next to the moaning porcupine. "Besides wealth or happiness, what is it that you want most?"
"Uhhh... ..."
"Take your time."
"I'd really like to know how to defend myself, I guess..."
"Perfect! I can teach you."
"Yeah? What's the catch?"
Jack stood and smiled. "Oh, you'll just do a few errands for me here and there. Nothing real big."
"You mean, like a servant or slave?"
Jack turned back towards the porcupine quickly and held his paw-like hands out as if wanting to grab his shoulders. "No! No, more like a teacher/apprentice partnership thing. You just do what I say, and you'll get stronger."
"Really?"
Jack relaxed, and his hands fell to his sides. "Really."
The porcupine laid back down on the bed and said, "I'll have to think about it for a while..."
"That's fine. I'll be in the lobby when you want to talk to me."
"Great."
Jack left the room and went to the lobby, smelling the aroma of fresh cooked breakfast. "Smells good. Where's mine?"  

RavendorFoxx

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:39 pm
~10 minutes later~

Sherwood called everyone into the Lobby. Already having set some tables, the Inn Keeper motioned for everyone to sit where-ever they liked.

"Dig in guys and......well........there's no women here. But still, any breakfast you'd like is on the buffye table. There's a selection of Eggs, Bacon, Toast, Orange Juice, Rum, Grits, and the usual 'Feast'. Just try to eat everything, because I don't like left-overs."

The tired Inn Keeper then sat at his seat, and began vigirously eating the food he had already piled onto his plate. Sherwood had hoped everyone liked his cooking....

((HEY GUYS! Sorry I've been gone so long, I've just.......sort-a........forgotten about the RP. crying Sorry..........))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:48 pm
Jack grabbed a heaping plate of eggs, bacon, and what he assumed was 'grits' ... just to try it. He sat next to Ben who was feasting on a little bit of everything, including lots of rum.
"Now now," Jack said. "Careful with that rum. I'll need you sober today."
"Who says I accepted your offer?" the porcupine asked with slightly slurred speech.
"It's obvious..."
"OH really?"
"Yes."
"..." Ben sighed and took a large bite of toast. "Fine," he said through the mouthful. "What can I do for you, my master?" He asked sarcastically.  

RavendorFoxx

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:30 pm
After dinner, Sherwood cleaned up the table's dishes and glasses; with the help of the porkupine of course, and the rest of the guests.

The Inn Keeper then took a seat by the fire place and sighed in content, "Another successful meal I think!" Of course, he had cooked it so he HAD to think it was good....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:05 pm
"So," Jack started when the porcupine sat down near the fire, sighing with relief. "Where shall we start first?"
"Training?"
"All right. One training session for every deed I ask of you. Deal?"
"Deal..."  

RavendorFoxx

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Sherwood had vacated to his room and flopped down upon it, remiecing on the days gone by, "I don't trust them....but what other choices do I have? I haven't had anyone stop by in about 6 years......Wish I had someone to visit......"

Sherwood was soon alseep in his bed; forgetting the guests, the Inn, and even the fact it was 12:30 in the afternoon.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:02 pm
Jack and Ben met in the recreation room, and moved the tables and furniture to the sides. "Now," Jack began. "You do know that the spines on your back can be used as weapons?"
"Well... yeah... defensive weapons..."
"Not offensive? Are you sure?"
"uhhh... Unless you want me to charge backwords at someone, yeah."
"No no no!" Jack sighed and said. "Pluck one out."
"Are you crazy? It hurts!"
"It hurts..." Jack said almost mockingly.
"Well... yeah..."
"You won't be able to hurt if you get killed. Pluck one out."
"Uh. okay..." Ben reached back and grabbed one of the spines, yanking it out. "Yowch!"
"Good. Now, you have a dart."
"A dart?"
"Yeah! Go ahead. Throw it at that dart board."
Ben looked at Jack quizzically before looking at the dart board and throwing the spine. It bounced off the wall a meter away. "Yeah... uhhh..."
"You need practice."
"Do I have to pull out spines every time?"
"Not here, no. Just grab some darts and practice. Come see me in my room when you actually hit the board..."
Jack left for his room, most annoyed at the incompetence of his new apprentice. Then again, newbies always took time...  

RavendorFoxx

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:33 pm
Sherwood watched from the door-way for several minutes as the porkupine tried to hit the dart-board. The pin-covered guest missing many times and hitting the wall instead,"No No No....You must learn it the proper way to throw it." The Inn-Keeper shook his head and pulled a quill from the back of the little guest, nodding towards the dartboard, "Now, when you throw it, don't stumble forward. Take a gentle nudge forward and put more force into your wrist.....yes....that's it...."

The pin-covered little scamp squeeled in joy as the dart hit it's mark a few minutes later after a few stumbles and a few more missed shots. Though a little too close to the wall, he was still improveing. Suddenly, the little prokupine rushed off and down the hall towards the guest rooms. Sherwood was compelled to go after him, but left him to his own devices.

Whistleing, the Inn-Keeper flooped upon the couch, put his hands behind his head and stared at the ceiling, "What do I do now?  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:48 pm
((Been a while. xd ))

Jack sat in his room running a whetstone over one piece of his four piece sword as Ben came running in. "I did it!" he exclaimed. "I hit the dartboard! It even stuck!"
"Congratulations," Jack said, still running the stone along the blade. Keep practicing, though. With your anatomy, that will probably be one of your best abilities."
Ben nodded and turned away, walking back down the hall.
Jack sighed and put the sword back into one and sheathed it before walking back down the hall to watch Ben practice. The Inn-Keeper was in there on the couch, so Jack sat down in a chair nearby. Ben picked some darts out of the wall and a couple out of the dart board before stepping back and tossing them again.
"Hi," Jack said to the Inn-Keeper finally.  

RavendorFoxx

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:16 pm
((Sorry, been reeeaaalll busy))

Sherwood snapped back from his thoughts and back to reality.

The Inn-Keeper looked towards the one whom spoke to him, "Hello, how are yo--,"

He was cut off at the sound of shattering glass. Apparently, the guest had hit the string that tied of of his family photos to the wall, (A picture of a whole Inn's-Worth of people) and caused the picture to hit the ground. Franticly, the porkupine picked up the picture and rushed to pick up the peices of glass that had fallen with it.

Sherwood shook his head and sighed, waving to the quill-covered guest, "Don't pay any mind to it. I'll get it later. Keep practicing...."

The little guest nodded and bowed several times, backing up towards a foot-stool and falling over in the process. Getting back up, the quill-thrower faced the dart-board and threw some more darts.

The Inn-Keeper faced the fox sitting in the chair beside the couch and laughed, "He really is getting better. So tell me, are you his trainer? Or a friend? You did try to kill him...."  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:20 pm
"Trainer," Jack said, grinning. "I don't think there's anyone who could exactly call me ... friendly." Jack repositioned himself in the chair more comfortably before continuing. "But, then again, noone tries to get to know me either. You never know..."

Jack thought for a moment before continuing on that last remark. "You're right. I did try to kill him, and that was absolutely terrible. And, I apologize again, if it helps." Ben wasn't paying attention. He kept tossing darts. Most of them hitting the board now, at least, if not sticking when they did.
Eventually, I can just grant him the stinkin gift of dead eye with those things, but hey... let's let him work for it.
Jack began to chuckle to himself...  

RavendorFoxx

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:51 pm
Sherwood nodded, "I can see your point, but trying to kill them isn't much of an 'ice breaker'."

The Inn Keeper knew he would have to ether cover the holes in the wall by the dart board with a few pictures or with plaster. Sherwood contimplated on which to use as he waited for Jack's response.....  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff