Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amagirl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:58 pm
Name:
Hobbies: Computers, typing, Gaia, writing, drawing.
Favorite color: Red
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:27 pm
ello, I'm new to the guild...

name-obscene_laughter (with thanks to my cousin for having outrageously weird laughter sometimes blaugh )... but on a personal level, call me Kay.

hobbies- well given that I read alot I don't have much of a life (lol, just kidding... sort of xd ) but I love writing-check out my journal thing for poems if you're interested- and thinking. I'm not spacing off, I'm thinking.

something interesting about me-um... I hate celebrities where as most crazy kids my age (15) practically throw themselves at celebrities?? but if that doesn't suit you i'll say i can't think of anything but i'm rather forgetful(?)...and random.

favorite color-hm...black, blue and purple and green... question

location-the lightning capitol, or more favorably known as the sunshine state... Florida.  

obscene_laughter

Auriana Dannielle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:53 pm
H everyone my name is Dannielle. I am an avid fantasy book reader adn lover.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:41 am
Name: Marli
Hobbies: Theater, Reading, writing, theater, sewing, costume design, theater, net stuff, singing/dance, theater.... random stuff that i can't think of right now
Something interesting: uuuuuummmmmm..... i costume designed a show that didn't get reviewed (by anything... grr)... but then a friend of mine designed the same show for a professional company in the area and used most of my costumes... she got reviewed by The Washington Post and they loved my costumes... so i've got a kick-butt reference from my friend... but no useable review from the show (at least i don't think)... and the first show that i ever costume designed was Terry Pratchet's Wyrd Sister's
Favorite color: shiny

Marlaina

becki123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:07 pm
hi! i'm new, i love fantasy everythingm and i am always looking for suggestions on what to read...while i'm at it, i should do this thing-y:

Name (Gaian or otherwise): Becki
Hobbies: reading, internet, music
Something interesting (about yourself, for all you smart asses): i guess you will have to get to know me (and i'm too lazy to think of something now)
Favorite color: Royale Purple
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:32 am
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Rylash/Ash
Hobbies: Um.. Reading, Drawing/Painting, writing.. um.. just hanging out with friends! xd
Something interesting (about yourself, for all you smart asses): I dunno!
Favorite color: Red & Black

Rylash

Hakumei_Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:48 pm
Hey! I'm not really introducing myself, cause i've been a member for at least a month, but I had to go to camp for a month, so I'm kinda reintroducing myself, and making y'all aware of my newly returned presence!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:41 pm
Hello all. ^_^
Name: Nebbie
Hobbies: reading, a bit of writing, crocheting, being environmentally conscious, and science!!
Something interesting: At my summer job, I get to wear a lab coat, and it makes me feel like a mad scientist, bwahaha!
Favorite color: shades of purple

Yeah, just so's y'all know, I might not be on much, because I'm usually busy at college with homework and work. But I'll be on every now and again. ^_^
Nice to meet you!  

Nebbie

spellner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:13 pm
Hi everyone!

Name:Spellner
Hobbies: writing, drawing,cooking
Something interesting:my username is actually the last name of a character from a book that i started when i was younger
Favorite color: blue
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:21 pm
Welcome welcome to all those of you who are new! heart  

FaeDreamer

Dapper Gaian

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Crazy Pigeon Lady

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:21 pm
Konban wa, everyone! I''m Sakura_Shinguji-Albatou, brand-new to the guild. I love books in general, but especially fantasy! (Duh, ne?) sweatdrop Thank you for letting me in!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:15 am
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Merlinssister or Fiona
Hobbies: Reading, writing, doodling
Something interesting (about yourself, for all you smart asses): I have a cheese and jaffa cake obsession (not together) xd
Favorite color: Dark purple and orange

Merlinssister

Alindaer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:59 am
Name: Kerry.
Hobbies: Reading, video games, Gaia, R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K. -drools-
Something Interesting: I'm a twin!
Favorite Color: Red, silver, black.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:48 pm
bluestar277
Name: Kerry.
Hobbies: Reading, playing video games, computer -drools-.
Something Interesting: I'm a twin!
Favorite Color: Green, blue, silver, black.

Hey, I'm a twin, too! And I hate it.  

NightIntent
Captain

Marsel_lilas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:55 am
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Shiane
Hobbies: writing, reading (duh), hanging with friends
Something interesting (about yourself, for all you smart asses):...well I write fantasy and everyone that has come in contact with one of more of my stories have tol dme to send them in...as of yet I haven't done it but hopefully I will sometime soon
Favorite color: blue/green
Location: Sovar (yup you guessed it, my own little fantasy world *grins*)........Texas really  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff