Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

foxpaws

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:26 pm
Name: Kent
Race: Pure Anthro
Species: Red Fox
Job: Works as a photogropher
Appearance: Brownish red fur, a black spudge of fur on his muzzle, small, and has long black hair.

Intro:

A small fox walked in. He was armed with a Nikon F100 Camera. It dangled softly at his side. He was wearing a white t-shirt. Under it was a pair of black pants. He walked to the counter of the bar gracefully, and sat on a chair. He looked around and called for someone." Hey, this place sell anything with a kick in it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:44 pm
I'll kick you if you pay me... ::She yawned sleepily there in her corner table:: Just mind and be generous... ::She snickered:: Only got one leg to spare just now... ::With a slight nod she drew attention to the foot of the crude cast holding her leg; where she wiggled her toes about for show::  

Jazzfox

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:22 pm
Kleah re-awoke after having taken a long nap, yawning and stretching as usual. He blinked and peeked around the corner of the potted plant as he heard some voices in the room. He frowned slightly at seeing an unfamiliar anthro at the bar. They didn't seem dangerous, but still. Anthro. Anthros aren't always friendly. Still, he wouldn't be in the bar if he was a hunter. After a few minutes of sizing the newcommer up, Kleah shrugged and looked around some more, noticing how dull the inn still was. 'Wow, must be one of those dull days...' he thought to himself, wondering why it was so quiet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:36 pm
Name: Dracos Blackwing
Race: Shifter
Species: Dragon
Job: Traveler
Appearance: Tall(8'0, 12.5 in feral form), black scales, strongly muscled, glowing blue eyes, curving, glossy black horns. Wears a simple dark brown or black tunic and loose fitting pants. Has a pendant of two dragons coiling around a silver bladed sword around his neck; the symbol of the Dragon Spirits.

Dracos walked into the inn, shaking his wings lightly and looking around. He sniffed at the air, surprised at all the intermingling scents of the various creatures in the room. He didn't see half as many sitting, lying or walking around as he could smell. He shrugged; some of them must be hiding or resting in thier rooms. He walked over to the bar, and since none of the chairs were large enough for him, settled into a crouch. "Is anyone back there? I need something to drink;it's been a long trip, and I want to be able to relax for a bit before going into town."

((OOC: One question: one, how do the hunters tell if someone is a shifter or not? Is there some outward sign of it?))  

DracosBlackwing

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:45 pm
DracosBlackwing
Appearance: Tall(8'0, 12.5 in feral form), black scales, strongly muscled, glowing blue eyes, curving, glossy black horns. Wears a simple dark brown or black tunic and loose fitting pants. Has a pendant of two dragons coiling around a silver bladed sword around his neck; the symbol of the Dragon Spirits.

Dracos walked into the inn, shaking his wings lightly and looking around. He sniffed at the air, surprised at all the intermingling scents of the various creatures in the room. He didn't see half as many sitting, lying or walking around as he could smell. He shrugged; some of them must be hiding or resting in thier rooms. He walked over to the bar, and since none of the chairs were large enough for him, settled into a crouch. "Is anyone back there? I need something to drink;it's been a long trip, and I want to be able to relax for a bit before going into town."

((OOC: One question: one, how do the hunters tell if someone is a shifter or not? Is there some outward sign of it?))

OOC: meow, no, not really, they sometimes go randomly killing ferals for the hell of it, and if they find a inhabitant in town is a shifter they go after it, but, really, there's not a certain way to tell, Unless Artemis has other to say ^^ her setting after all, enjoy the game!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:52 pm
DracosBlackwing

****OOC****

I think they just assume. I think they go after ferals in town and any anthro that seems suspicious. Dunno though. sweatdrop

*****IC*****

Kleah blinks and jumps slightly at seeing the enourmous dragon enter the inn. His eyes widen slightly and he gulps. He'd never seen someone like him before. 'I hope he's not a hunter...' he thinks to himself and shivers slightly. Giant dragon hunter in the inn, that would NOT be good...  

Lloxie

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:56 pm
Manda woke up from her long catnap behind a plant by the fireplace, where she had hidden during the night. Sounds and smells assaulted her senses, and from behind the leaves she could see many different creatures in the room. Feeling a bit timid, she crept out from behind the plant and up to the bar where she pounced onto a stool next to the albino wolf and gazed around curiously...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:01 pm
Manda_Tifa
Manda woke up from her long catnap behind a plant by the fireplace, where she had hidden during the night. Sounds and smells assaulted her senses, and from behind the leaves she could see many different creatures in the room. Feeling a bit timid, she crept out from behind the plant and up to the bar where she pounced onto a stool next to the albino wolf and gazed around curiously...

Kleah blinked and glanced over at Manda, not having noticed her there before. He cocked his head slightly and sized her up, but stayed back behind the potted plant, well hidden, his grey fur blending in with the stone wall behind him rather well. At least it was a relatively peaceful day... as far as he know, nobody'd been shot or anything. Which is always a good thing.  

Lloxie

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:04 pm
Lloxie

****[OOC mode]****

Umm... DL, on the first page, I think one of the rules was no breaking of the laws of physics, etc., which would include 'water powers' and controlling the weather... heh... sweatdrop Just so ya know...

****[exiting OOC mode]****

OOC: You can stretch it a little and magic does exsist here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:06 pm
Movement near another plant caught her eye. Someone was hiding and watching her. Shivering slightly, she thought of her ex-fiancee and wondered just how many hunters were after her...Feeling otherwise slightly unnoticed, she shifted back to Anthro form on the stool and leaned her elbows against the bar and blinked in the general direction of what she assumed was the kitchen, feeling rather hungry...  

Manda_Tifa

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:12 pm
DracosBlackwing

OOC: Other reporting, which sometimes are false reports. Sometimes shifters just make mistakes and get cought changing or maybe let it slip talking to someone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:14 pm
Dracos drummed his fingers on the counter, looking around for a moment, then assuming it was self serve, reached over and poured himself a drink, using on of those small cups they called 'pitchers' as a glass. He drank half of one down, then looked around. To one side, he could see a white wolf looking over at him. He could smell and hear the others but he was unsure of where they were, so he returned to his drink. After he was finished, he let out a sigh, then lightly poked the wolf's shoulder. "What town is this? I've been flying for days in a fog, and I think I got turned around..."  

DracosBlackwing

SilverLynx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:15 pm
Name: Terra Shadow (but most generally referred to as Lynx)
Race: Anthro
Species: Lynx
Job: Head of a Hunter team - mostly due to being the only one LEFT from her team. Also a recruiter.
Position: Slaughter the shifters, me hearties, yo ho! (Hunter...and on a sugar rush) - also slightly insane.

IC:

The slight feline wanders into the bar, her face hard. She has her weapon trapped across her back, others not to obviously hidden arouns the rest of her body - she's heard this place may hold shifters and to be sure, she opted to head in armed to the teeth rather than risk what happened out in the wilds. Again.

Her long ears flex upwards as she sits, darkness in her gaze. "Irish Creme and whiskey. Double - no ice."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:17 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Lloxie

****[OOC mode]****

Umm... DL, on the first page, I think one of the rules was no breaking of the laws of physics, etc., which would include 'water powers' and controlling the weather... heh... sweatdrop Just so ya know...

****[exiting OOC mode]****

OOC: You can stretch it a little and magic does exsist here.

****[OOC]****

Oh... sorry then, I misunderstood.... sweatdrop So magic is allowed eh? Hmmm... o_O;

****[/OOC]****

Kleah blinks as Manda shifts forms, then smiles faintly. After a quick lookaround to make sure it seemed safe, he darted out from behind the plant and scampered over by her. He stopped at a stool next to her, then hopped up on it. He turned towards her and gave a soft, friendly bark, flicking his tail slightly. Hopefully she could understand him, since she was a shifter.  

Lloxie

SilverLynx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:23 pm
Movement caught out of the corner of her eye. Had something shifted? her claws grip lightly at the bar, she was cursed with an itchy trigger finger, coupled with a sharp fear of the unknown - the half-breeds that slaughtered her friends. She bares her fangs, wondering harshly when her drink would arrive.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff