View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:44 am
churrlo
I couldn't resist ninja
xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:20 pm
wat aout Lee and Tenten, they look like they got something

also, wat about kakashi and the ramen girl, when i saw they, they looked cute together  

DarkGaara5

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:59 pm
Kakashi and the ramen girl?! Did you pull that one out of your a**?!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:09 pm
churrlo
Kakashi and the ramen girl?! Did you pull that one out of your a**?!
rofl I had similar thoughts but I kept quiet about it...  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:46 pm
xd Express your thoughts! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:29 am
churrlo
We all know that everyone's been gang raping the ramen girl. Kakashi needs a real woman. mad heart  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:02 am
Aha! A confession! xd And yesh... yesh he does!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:53 am
i kind of believe sakura has to choose between naruto and sasuke at the end.

i cant wait to finally see some romance in naruto gonk  

GuraGura

Pekora

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:45 pm
Shikalee
churrlo
We all know that everyone's been gang raping the ramen girl. Kakashi needs a real woman. mad heart

eww... rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:52 am
xd  

churrlo

Kexita

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:49 pm
awww, I was really getting into that debate! Too bad it ended! I really must say, now I stand neutral on the subject. o_o really made my brain start working...hmm hmm hmm....

yeah.

My only thoughts on the whole ninja dating thing? As much as I wish they would, i don't think Jiraiya and Tsunade would hook up. They do have a little bit of chemistry, but I think Tsunade is still too hung up over that one guy...the one that died...._.; I'm not so sure that she's willing to move on. I believe she already said to him, "If you're going to ask me out, the answer is no." when Jiraiya hunted her down and asked her to become the 5th hokage. Don't quote me on that, because I'm not *completely* positive that's what she said....but I'm pretty sure.

I'm so mad at Hidan. Asuma x Kurenai was one of mah favorite pairings. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:04 pm
Kexita
awww, I was really getting into that debate! Too bad it ended! I really must say, now I stand neutral on the subject. o_o really made my brain start working...hmm hmm hmm....

yeah.

My only thoughts on the whole ninja dating thing? As much as I wish they would, i don't think Jiraiya and Tsunade would hook up. They do have a little bit of chemistry, but I think Tsunade is still too hung up over that one guy...the one that died...._.; I'm not so sure that she's willing to move on. I believe she already said to him, "If you're going to ask me out, the answer is no." when Jiraiya hunted her down and asked her to become the 5th hokage. Don't quote me on that, because I'm not *completely* positive that's what she said....but I'm pretty sure.

I'm so mad at Hidan. Asuma x Kurenai was one of mah favorite pairings. crying
Same here. AsuKure = BADGER SECKS. O_O <3

Yeah, Tsunade and Jiraiya would be cute. They really DO act like shy lovers in a way.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:30 pm
They're too shy to admit it!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:43 am
IMO, that Tsunade preemptive rejection is probably part of some ongoing banter they have where Jiraiya compliments her or suggests that they should go out and Tsunade's like, DENIED.

But anyway, they probably have too much between them to just get together without some kind of serious shove. Tsunade, for one--like Kexita said--would have to get over Dan.  

attila the fun

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:58 am
attilathefun
IMO, that Tsunade preemptive rejection is probably part of some ongoing banter they have where Jiraiya compliments her or suggests that they should go out and Tsunade's like, DENIED.

But anyway, they probably have too much between them to just get together without some kind of serious shove. Tsunade, for one--like Kexita said--would have to get over Dan.
The same could be said about ANY of the Genin, basically throwing aside all pairings.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff