The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:36 pm
Zakuthegreat
Kids and senior citizens think my goth clothes r cool but middle aged people and other people my age just keep there distance and act like im freaky.
Mostly middle-aged people tell me I'm "So pretty!" and polite and gush at me. It's the teenagers who can't stand me.
Try telling a feminist your hobbies are baking and sewing.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:14 am
I Like when Kids Are with their parents, And Say Things out loud when I'm around, because it always seems to embarrass the parent!

I've Had Kids Say I Looked cool, Or They liked my spikes, or that i was just just!... but they're kids...
I've also had kids hide behind their parents and cry when they seem me.. I didn't think I was that scary razz ... Has that ever happened to anyone else!?  

a_sin_for_him

Twill Hat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:43 pm
I don't wear chains, but I wear this long wooden beads that go down my waist. Little kids like to grab them and pull themselves up on them. I also have this crystal that dangles from a belt of mine. That entertains them for hours. I love little kids.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:02 am
ketchakik
they are just about the only ones who accept me as i am (besides other goths and punks) around me..
i had this 7 year old girl walk up to me to day (a classmate of my son's in case you were wondering) and go 'i like your chains"

Little kids are great like that. They're all interested and friendly.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:05 am
Zakuthegreat
Kids and senior citizens think my goth clothes r cool but middle aged people and other people my age just keep there distance and act like im freaky.
like my grandmother she loves how i dress like most senior citizens. For instance it snowed reakl bad i was shoveling this drive wearing my trenchoat and only one old lady seemed to think that i wasnt to worry about. I think somebody called the police a few times cause they kept potraling the nieborhood i was in and follow me when i went to another.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:21 pm
I like little children.But i don't want to have kids of my own.My little cousin always calls me a freak then pulls my chains and bracelets.I don't like her.Her brother is sooo cute though.He likes giving me hugs and kisses on the cheek & say "i love you jaime...barney gon eat you"heehee.i'm not sure where he got the barney is gonna eat me part but it's soo cute..^_^  

jello_cheesecake1023

Shadow Nightshade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:51 pm
ketchakik
they are just about the only ones who accept me as i am (besides other goths and punks) around me..
i had this 7 year old girl walk up to me to day (a classmate of my son's in case you were wondering) and go 'i like your chains"

although its true that they are very accepting i am jealous...i think its thier innocence...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:46 pm
Shadow Nightshade
ketchakik

although its true that they are very accepting i am jealous...i think its thier innocence...

yeah to go back to those innocent times sad before the world trods you asunder  

ketchakik

a_sin_for_him

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:43 pm
The other day I was at a restaurant, And I had My dreadfalls in, and A family was sitting besdie us, and the mom was asking me about my hair, and Telling me she liked the falls and such, and then her daughter, who looked to be around 4 years old, Turned to her mom and was like "I think it's a boy!".. hahahah!!.. .
The Mom's face turned bright red, and She Went on Saying "oh my god, I'm So Sorry!"...
I Just Told Her It Was alright, I get it all the time!! hahahaha!!! It Was hilarious!!...

That same day, we went to the mall, and Another little kid looked up at my hair, and Was like "mommy, Is His hair Real!?"... I just turned and smiled! hahah!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:51 pm
I hate children  

tears_of_blood_452

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:13 pm
Athiel
Aaww, How cute!
I remember back when kids used to be like that.
Lately, though, I`ve noticed that children tend to be only less and less respectful of older...kids.

From the ages of 7-12 or so, I had to be disrespectful of older kids too. o_O

Probably 75% of kids I'd seen from 16-19 tended to be jerks, who would tease the younger kids all the time.

But yeah, I love kids.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:26 pm
ketchakik

Thats cute!
I love little kids too,
I make babies smile just by smiling at them.
^^  

Seronia

Beatngufan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:35 pm
Lady Detarra
Ha I get alot of complements from kids. ^_^ They will soon go to the dark side...we have better cookies.

I agree!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:11 pm
I am dating someone 3 years younger than me =D  

deadlykill7

Adolf Manson

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:39 pm
kids dont even look at me...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash