Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Chapter 331 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:28 pm
EndlessDreamer
Nephite Warrior
unknownshenronz
What happened to Kakashi's arm???????

NOBODY FREAKING KNOWS!!! scream scream scream

Isn't it obvious. Kakashi is Naruto.
No... Kakashi was being himself. I also think someone would have noticed; especially Tsunade. The translations for this week's chapters were rather crappy.

Also, the chances of Naruto putting all of his friends at such risk also seems very unlikely. Yes I read your other post.

Shikamaru may have taken advantage of the opportunity if it were Naruto, but I don't see Naruto making such a choice; especially since he isn't keen enough to know that team 10 would be going out. That's more of a Kakashi thing to do. I'm pretty sure it's Kakashi.

Kurenai is far more likely than Naruto. And if it was Kurenai, that would explain Tsunade's reaction. Kurenai is fairly strong, and terribly underestimated. But Shikamaru acknowledged her as he would anyone. You'd think he'd be a little surprised if he knew it were Kurenai. He communicated with Kakashi the same way he always does. I'm not sure how to express what I mean; he addresses him in a certain way.

Also, Naruto is training... or at least he's supposed to be.

@ Juuyonbi: 5. They've caught 5 demons.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:13 am
Thanks i guess but after looking into it more i think it was during narto traing when naruto almost has it and Kakashi interupts or it could just be the after shock of naruto doing the technique. If it is so powerful the 4th hokage couldn't do it then there must be some aftershock  

unknownshenronz

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:36 am
Shikalee
EndlessDreamer
Nephite Warrior
unknownshenronz

No... Kakashi was being himself. I also think someone would have noticed; especially Tsunade. The translations for this week's chapters were rather crappy.

Also, the chances of Naruto putting all of his friends at such risk also seems very unlikely. Yes I read your other post.

Shikamaru may have taken advantage of the opportunity if it were Naruto, but I don't see Naruto making such a choice; especially since he isn't keen enough to know that team 10 would be going out. That's more of a Kakashi thing to do. I'm pretty sure it's Kakashi.

Kurenai is far more likely than Naruto. And if it was Kurenai, that would explain Tsunade's reaction. Kurenai is fairly strong, and terribly underestimated. But Shikamaru acknowledged her as he would anyone. You'd think he'd be a little surprised if he knew it were Kurenai. He communicated with Kakashi the same way he always does. I'm not sure how to express what I mean; he addresses him in a certain way.

your not counting Nibi  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:40 am
EndlessDreamer
Nephite Warrior
EndlessDreamer
Nephite Warrior
unknownshenronz

Isn't it obvious. You're dumb!(no offense of course)

Hmmm. I spose I should explain my reasoning... Kakashi's response to Shikamaru's question is definitely not Kakashi-esque. It would make sense for Naruto to sustain some injuries due to his training because of Kyuubi and how every transformation weakens his healing ability. Also look at Naruto's remarkable transformation jutsu. He could easily imitate Kakashi if he so chose to. I do have sound reasons for saying that Kakashi is Naruto. I don't believe Shikamaru is fooled tho. *to Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3* He would because he wants to help. Whether he is strong enough or not never stopped him before.

I still dont understand why he's still alive -__-  

Pekora

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:45 am
CrabappleRed
Right. So Naruto now has, what, twenty four hours to perfect his new technique? Something like that. Think he'll manage to do it with only one clone, as opposed to two? I can't see how having three people in a cluster around a tiny orb will help in a fight.

well, he can always use more Bunshins to defend him  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:50 am
I still stand by my theory and only time will tell.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Kuroi Ryuuka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:35 am
EndlessDreamer
Nephite Warrior
EndlessDreamer
Nephite Warrior
unknownshenronz

Isn't it obvious. You're dumb!(no offense of course)

Hmmm. I spose I should explain my reasoning... Kakashi's response to Shikamaru's question is definitely not Kakashi-esque. It would make sense for Naruto to sustain some injuries due to his training because of Kyuubi and how every transformation weakens his healing ability. Also look at Naruto's remarkable transformation jutsu. He could easily imitate Kakashi if he so chose to. I do have sound reasons for saying that Kakashi is Naruto. I don't believe Shikamaru is fooled tho. *to Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3* He would because he wants to help. Whether he is strong enough or not never stopped him before.

How is his transformation techniques remarkable? Sure he got a dead on Sasuke, but he couldn't act like him enough to fool anyone but Sakura, hell, his only other decent transformation has been a naked girl, and all that does is get him slapped or beat up. xD

And yeah, you could imitate Kakashi if you tried, but once a battle starts all your gonna see is Kakashi!Naruto diving in with his usual bravado and army of kage bunshin. Which, isn't gonna help too much.

Also, Tsunade wouldn't be fooled so easily by Naruto of all people, and if it was Naruto disguised as Kakashi, how could he appear out of nowhere like that?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:51 am
unknownshenronz
Thanks i guess but after looking into it more i think it was during narto traing when naruto almost has it and Kakashi interupts or it could just be the after shock of naruto doing the technique. If it is so powerful the 4th hokage couldn't do it then there must be some aftershock

It probably takes a lot of chakra, like Rasengan  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:04 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
EndlessDreamer
Nephite Warrior
unknownshenronz

your not counting Nibi
The eye for Nibi just opened. The 5th. >_>;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:05 pm
EndlessDreamer
I still stand by my theory and only time will tell.
It's a creative theory, I admit. And rather well thought out. surprised  

Syndactyly

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:07 pm
I'd be surprised if Kakashi were Naruto because Sakura comes in afterwards to talk to Tsunade, and implies that Naruto is still training/working on his new jutsu. Not only that, but why would Naruto break off his training to go after Hindan and the others? Naruto's main concern is Sasuke, and growing strong enough to drag Sasuke back to common sense (by the hair, if necessary). He doesn't have the emotional attachment needed to break off his training and go hunt down Asuma's killers.

Kurenai is a better posibility. She has the skills to pull off the imitation (at least for now), and the motive to do so. One has to wonder, however, if it really is her. . . how long before she has to spill the beans? Shikamau's plans are apparently being made to accomodate Kakashi, not Kurenai. So if it's not Kakashi, Bad Things could result.

If it is Kakashi himself, it's interesting that he chose to abandon his pupil for now. Mind you, there actualy isn't much more he can teach Naruto at this point. Naruto is at the stage where he simply has to play trial and error. Thre's nothing furthur Kakashi can help him with. So perhaps Kakashi is simply seeking to make himself useful, and avenge an old friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:54 am
idea Konoha needs a mental health facility.... le sigh....

Things that went through my mind while reading this chapter:

arrow Shikamaru needed to get beaten up. Beaten up so that he couldn't move for a couple of weeks to get his head right. mad (I'm feeling the same disappointment when Sasuke took his madness to another level.)

arrow My facial expression when Tsunade intervened: biggrin
My facial expression when Kakashi (or Kurenai in disguise- time will tell) shown up to be the team captain for this mission that I'm starting to dread: crying

arrow I really want to know what's going to be Shikamaru plan for this mission as well as Tsunade's overall plan with dealing with the Akatsuki.

My computer is acting funny now, and I'll add more of my thoughts when I can get back on.  

Super-Frog Saves Tokyo

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:58 am
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
EndlessDreamer
Nephite Warrior
unknownshenronz

your not counting Nibi
The eye for Nibi just opened. The 5th. >_>;

that was the Sanbi...
quote:
Leader:''Right, onto the Nibi...''  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:04 pm
CrabappleRed
I'd be surprised if Kakashi were Naruto because Sakura comes in afterwards to talk to Tsunade, and implies that Naruto is still training/working on his new jutsu. Not only that, but why would Naruto break off his training to go after Hindan and the others? Naruto's main concern is Sasuke, and growing strong enough to drag Sasuke back to common sense (by the hair, if necessary). He doesn't have the emotional attachment needed to break off his training and go hunt down Asuma's killers.

Kurenai is a better posibility. She has the skills to pull off the imitation (at least for now), and the motive to do so. One has to wonder, however, if it really is her. . . how long before she has to spill the beans? Shikamau's plans are apparently being made to accomodate Kakashi, not Kurenai. So if it's not Kakashi, Bad Things could result.

If it is Kakashi himself, it's interesting that he chose to abandon his pupil for now. Mind you, there actualy isn't much more he can teach Naruto at this point. Naruto is at the stage where he simply has to play trial and error. Thre's nothing furthur Kakashi can help him with. So perhaps Kakashi is simply seeking to make himself useful, and avenge an old friend.

Naruto needs to understand that Sasuke won't come back...  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:09 pm
JeanGreyson
idea Konoha needs a mental health facility.... le sigh....

Things that went through my mind while reading this chapter:

arrow Shikamaru needed to get beaten up. Beaten up so that he couldn't move for a couple of weeks to get his head right. mad (I'm feeling the same disappointment when Sasuke took his madness to another level.)

arrow My facial expression when Tsunade intervened: biggrin
My facial expression when Kakashi (or Kurenai in disguise- time will tell) shown up to be the team captain for this mission that I'm starting to dread: crying

arrow I really want to know what's going to be Shikamaru plan for this mission as well as Tsunade's overall plan with dealing with the Akatsuki.

My computer is acting funny now, and I'll add more of my thoughts when I can get back on.
Yeah. I really wanted Tsunade to beat him. At least knock some sense into him. But she didn't. God, I don't care if it's a boss-employee relationship or whatever, she needs to step in and kick his sad a**! gonk

I was actually relieved. Better Kakashi than no mentor. Now maybe only half of them will die. gonk

Ahahah. Shikamaru's so predictable. I hope this isn't something we'd all expect this time. Unlike his past plans, though, this time, I honestly don't have a clue. He beat me on this one. But I'm sure when he says it we're all going to have an "ah-ha" moment. "That was obvious." xd  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games