Reply Naruto Guild
I Regret Holding My Tongue. (SPOILER) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:16 pm
Yeah I knew that... but it doesn't stop people from doing it ninja And I was just using it as an example to show it wasn't a religion xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:23 am
shadowninjaofthemist
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist
From what I understand of the chapter, I think that Shikamaru is smoking to keep Asuma's memory alive. I dont think that Asuma's ghost will come out of no where or whatever you guys were getting at. I feel that Shikamaru is smoking just because if he smells the smoke, he would fell that Asuma is there, and that in itself will give him the strenght to 'finish the job' so to speak. Just my pov though

let Verd and Shikalee start their flames at me.
No, no. That's not what I was saying at all. You're all taking my idea WAY to literally. gonk

And what you said is what I was getting at the first time Verd yelled at me. *bolds it* Reminiscing. NOT "keeping him alive."

I said tha this is MY pov, I didnt base my idea off of yours. This is why you contunie to prove to me that you ar arrogant and cocky. The only idea of yours that I liked and amkeeping until I find evidance against it is the kyuubi is the king. I liked that idea of yours because to me it seems likely and it makes sense.
No, you read my text wrong. >_>; I was saying that you all think that I'm saying Shikamaru is dancing around a 12-foot-tall totem. It's a goddamn symbol.

The more you call me arrogant, the more respect I lose for you. If you have an ounce of maturity you'll defend your point without being a personal t**t about it.  

Syndactyly

Mist-san

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:54 pm
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist
From what I understand of the chapter, I think that Shikamaru is smoking to keep Asuma's memory alive. I dont think that Asuma's ghost will come out of no where or whatever you guys were getting at. I feel that Shikamaru is smoking just because if he smells the smoke, he would fell that Asuma is there, and that in itself will give him the strenght to 'finish the job' so to speak. Just my pov though

No, no. That's not what I was saying at all. You're all taking my idea WAY to literally. gonk

And what you said is what I was getting at the first time Verd yelled at me. *bolds it* Reminiscing. NOT "keeping him alive."

I said tha this is MY pov, I didnt base my idea off of yours. This is why you contunie to prove to me that you ar arrogant and cocky. The only idea of yours that I liked and amkeeping until I find evidance against it is the kyuubi is the king. I liked that idea of yours because to me it seems likely and it makes sense.
No, you read my text wrong. >_>; I was saying that you all think that I'm saying Shikamaru is dancing around a 12-foot-tall totem. It's a goddamn symbol.

The more you call me arrogant, the more respect I lose for you. If you have an ounce of maturity you'll defend your point without being a personal t**t about it.

ok, I shall defend my side. Where in my first post did I metion you (besides the last part about the flaming starting)? I simplely stated MY opion, and you started saying that I was interpreting YOUR post. I wasnt even thinking of your posts when I came up with my theory. That is why you seem arrogant, cocky and full of yourself. To me, you have the air of "the world revoles around me, everyones ideas are based on mine" additute. Please porve me wrong on this point, serouisly. You do have some good theories from time to time, but like I have said in almost EVERY post I have had with you, the way you go about your theories and proving people wrong is how you seem arrogant, cocky, and full of yourself.

But now we are WAAAAAAY off topic again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:26 pm
shadowninjaofthemist
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist

ok, I shall defend my side. Where in my first post did I metion you (besides the last part about the flaming starting)? I simplely stated MY opion, and you started saying that I was interpreting YOUR post. I wasnt even thinking of your posts when I came up with my theory. That is why you seem arrogant, cocky and full of yourself. To me, you have the air of "the world revoles around me, everyones ideas are based on mine" additute. Please porve me wrong on this point, serouisly. You do have some good theories from time to time, but like I have said in almost EVERY post I have had with you, the way you go about your theories and proving people wrong is how you seem arrogant, cocky, and full of yourself.

What are you talking about? You have to CALL on me for me to reply to your post? That's ridiculous. :/

No. Where did I say that? I bolded your post, and said that I AGREED with the part I bolded. I wasn't saying you were doing anything to me. I said you were taking my theory too literally when you said, "I don't think that Asuma's ghost will come out of no where or whatever you guys were getting at." Clearly, that was directed to me, and whoever else was participating in that part of the discussion.

STOP CALLING ME NAMES, a*****e. xd SO I'M COCKY. I LIKE COCKS!! BOY DO I WANNA SUCK SOME.

Your interpretation FALSE! I am FAR too much of a logical individual to believe such a notion; the WORLD doesn't revolve around me, I am attracted to the world by gravity, the world revolves around the sun, which revolves around our galaxy, which revolves around a very tiny point of anti-matter in the center of the universe. By FAR do I know that NO ONE gives a damn about me. The world, metaphorically, revolves around government and those who run it! As long as we are defined as nations that is how it will always be. The citizens don't mean two-shits in this world.

Prove you wrong? I can't do that. You already hate me. I could say a ton of nice things but you'd still read it with a negative connotation.  

Syndactyly

Mist-san

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:35 pm
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist

What are you talking about? You have to CALL on me for me to reply to your post? That's ridiculous. :/

No. Where did I say that? I bolded your post, and said that I AGREED with the part I bolded. I wasn't saying you were doing anything to me. I said you were taking my theory too literally when you said, "I don't think that Asuma's ghost will come out of no where or whatever you guys were getting at." Clearly, that was directed to me, and whoever else was participating in that part of the discussion.

STOP CALLING ME NAMES, a*****e. xd SO I'M COCKY. I LIKE COCKS!! BOY DO I WANNA SUCK SOME.

Your interpretation FALSE! I am FAR too much of a logical individual to believe such a notion; the WORLD doesn't revolve around me, I am attracted to the world by gravity, the world revolves around the sun, which revolves around our galaxy, which revolves around a very tiny point of anti-matter in the center of the universe. By FAR do I know that NO ONE gives a damn about me. The world, metaphorically, revolves around government and those who run it! As long as we are defined as nations that is how it will always be. The citizens don't mean two-shits in this world.

Prove you wrong? I can't do that. You already hate me. I could say a ton of nice things but you'd still read it with a negative connotation.

Well, All I was trying to say was my theory on why Shikamaru is smoking, I'm sorry if it seemed to be directed toward you. My orginal intention in my first post was just to state my theory, not pointing it torward anyone in general.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:23 pm
shadowninjaofthemist
Well, All I was trying to say was my theory on why Shikamaru is smoking, I'm sorry if it seemed to be directed toward you. My orginal intention in my first post was just to state my theory, not pointing it torward anyone in general.
Heh. Okey-dokey. I've stopped caring. He's smoking. It's sexy. And that's all that matters! surprised  

Syndactyly

Mist-san

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:34 pm
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist
Heh. Okey-dokey. I've stopped caring. He's smoking. It's sexy. And that's all that matters! surprised

And he said he will stop when 'the mission is over' (i forget his exact words, but they seemed very open ended) at least we know he isnt addicted (unless he is denying his adiction to himself)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:47 pm
shadowninjaofthemist
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist

And he said he will stop when 'the mission is over' (i forget his exact words, but they seemed very open ended) at least we know he isnt addicted (unless he is denying his adiction to himself)
EXACTLY. SO SHIKALEE WAS PARTIALLY CORRECT. >:O

Shikamaru... isn't the type of person to be in denial. *swoon* whee  

Syndactyly

Mist-san

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:49 pm
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist

I agree. I dont think he would be in denial about an addiction. And you seem to be fangirling Shikamaru (I fanboy Tenten, and its the mary sue kind of fanboying too. redface )

Edit: I'm glad we could work out our differences Shikalee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:13 pm
*floats around Shikalee* Yay I completed a revolution! *ahem* What? ninja  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:18 pm
shadowninjaofthemist
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist

I agree. I dont think he would be in denial about an addiction. And you seem to be fangirling Shikamaru (I fanboy Tenten, and its the mary sue kind of fanboying too. redface )

Edit: I'm glad we could work out our differences Shikalee
Uh. Yeah. but I'm usually quiet about it. >O<;;

Heh. Same here. But I may freak out again. Just know that I have some... "problems" sometimes. >.>;;  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:19 pm
Problems are not bad biggrin  

churrlo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:26 am
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist

Weren't you the one saying Shikamaru was addicted?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:30 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist

Weren't you the one saying Shikamaru was addicted?
No. I said he was going to quit. Then you guys kept saying "nonono" so I said, "Fine, if he isn't going to quit, what is hooking him?" Then you guys went on about how it's "keeping Asuma alive." My point was, if that was the case, then Shikamaru would eventually quit. EVERYONE gets over death. But people argued he'd never quit so I said the only thing that would stop him from quitting was addiction.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:07 pm
shikalee
Shikamaru is not very ritualistic. So I don't see how it could still be honor. Why can't anyone believe that he's partially addicted? Smoking is VERY addicting. I know the feeling.

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff