Twilight and New Moon
  Yay!
View Results

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:38 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
You don't know the meaning of pain until you have to wait for New Moon.

I didn't have to wait for New Moon so I probably should keep my mouth shut about this, but I think waiting for Eclipse is even worse.

I mean, with Twilight, there was an acceptable ending with not many cliffhangers or unresolved conflicts or characters. In New Moon, those things are everywhere at the end. I don't know about everyone else, but fall couldn't possibly come fast enough.

I just wish I could go to the Eclipse Prom to hear the first chapter finally be read ;_;

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:28 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
You don't know the meaning of pain until you have to wait for New Moon.

I didn't have to wait for New Moon so I probably should keep my mouth shut about this, but I think waiting for Eclipse is even worse.

I mean, with Twilight, there was an acceptable ending with not many cliffhangers or unresolved conflicts or characters. In New Moon, those things are everywhere at the end. I don't know about everyone else, but fall couldn't possibly come fast enough.

I just wish I could go to the Eclipse Prom to hear the first chapter finally be read ;_;

Don't forget, the Eclipse Prom is in April, she's releasing the chapter in....April!  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:38 pm
You mean she's probably going to release the first chapter on her site?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:47 pm
XxfushigipinayxX

THat's what she said.  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:10 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
XxfushigipinayxX

THat's what she said.

-dies of ecstasy-

She'll probably put up the preface too, right? Because it's not like we'd understand it anyway...It'd be fun to try to interpret it, though, and make little predictions about the situation.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:00 pm
XxfushigipinayxX

All the people at the Prom are going to hear the first chapter anyways. So why wouldn't she release it on her site?

Ooh...those people are lucky, though, who get to hear Stephenie reading Eclipse. **dies of jealousy** burning_eyes  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:07 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
XxfushigipinayxX

THat's what she said.

-dies of ecstasy-

She'll probably put up the preface too, right? Because it's not like we'd understand it anyway...It'd be fun to try to interpret it, though, and make little predictions about the situation.

I don't think she'll post that. Try checking in the backs of New Moon's whenever you go to the book store.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:14 pm
((twilight)) 1st chapter about 2 days since it took me a while to get into it, rest of the book 5 hours.

((new moon)) 12 hours but that includes church.  

So_Ostentatious

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:29 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
XxfushigipinayxX
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
XxfushigipinayxX

THat's what she said.

-dies of ecstasy-

I don't think she'll post that. Try checking in the backs of New Moon's whenever you go to the book store.

Don't they only release the previews with paperbacks, though? And I've already heard those don't come out until Eclipse comes out, so by then there's no point in looking at the back of New Moon and reading the preview (unless I can scrounge up the money I want to buy the Twilight hardcover and New Moon paperback ♥ )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:02 pm
It took me about a day to finish Twilight, but with New Moon it took me a few days cuz I read slower. I wanted to savor it heart  

Jigoku_Shoujo1348

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:03 pm
A_Broken_Melody
It took me about a day to finish Twilight, but with New Moon it took me a few days cuz I read slower. I wanted to savor it heart

Smart. I finished New Moon so fast, and since then I haven't come across a book as good. I'll have to wait until Eclipse comes out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:43 pm
findme240
I finished Twilight in 4 days. I'm still waiting to read New Moon.

you havent read new moon ! omg i couldnt wait more than 5 hours before i started to bug my mom to death and she went out and bought it for me!!!!

i finished both of them in 2 days!  

twighlight311

MerlinAnne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:41 pm
I'm waiting to borrow New Moon from a friend but it took me about a day to read Twilight....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:04 pm
Well, it only took me a 5 hours for Twilight, and another 5 for New Moon. 3nodding  

Little Harley Quinn

Suito

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:34 pm
I read Twilight in about 5 days.
There were a lot of things going on that week.
I'm waiting to borrow New Moon from my friend.
She forgot to bring it the last time I saw her..
I'm in agony right now!
gonk heart

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas