Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:20 am
Delithraldur
Chemical_Kitten
The exam is tomorrow... crying

I think I understand it now, it isn't actually that hard when you get your head around it 3nodding .
Just don't stress yourself out on it. neutral

WellzY agrees, stress not!

Glad you've gotten your head around it, but it's strange that they might put something in a practice exam they havn't taught before. Maybe the lecturere said "I'm not going to cover this, you can just read it yourself," as that happened to us a few times.

EDIT by Delithraldur: I fixed the quotes up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:28 am
WellzY
Delithraldur
Chemical_Kitten
The exam is tomorrow... crying

I think I understand it now, it isn't actually that hard when you get your head around it 3nodding .
Just don't stress yourself out on it. neutral

WellzY agrees, stress not!

Glad you've gotten your head around it, but it's strange that they might put something in a practice exam they havn't taught before. Maybe the lecturere said "I'm not going to cover this, you can just read it yourself," as that happened to us a few times.
I think I'll be alright...

That's probably what happened... sweatdrop

I think I'm going to be alright though. I'm just working through the challenge section at the moment and finding it suprisingly easy, even the stuff with MO eek  

Chemical_Kitten

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:32 am
Chemical_Kitten

I think I'm going to be alright though. I'm just working through the challenge section at the moment and finding it suprisingly easy, even the stuff with MO eek

That's good then, goodluck on the exam.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:50 am
WellzY
Chemical_Kitten

That's good then, goodluck on the exam.
Thanks Wellzy!!! heart  

Chemical_Kitten

Boffins

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:17 pm
So I finished my trials last week.
I got my English paper results back today...the result? -crawls into a cave to hide-
I'm not going to be able to get the marks I need. I can see it all crashing down ********>  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:53 am
whoa this topic was dug up from the graveyard... what type of exam did you have, (eg trail HSC, etc) because most of thbose things rely on class postion rather than actual marks...  

scruffy012

Boffins

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:27 am
Yes, trials. Arg. My Class mark isn't too good either.
...anyway...-points- Chugworth!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:56 pm
Oh great... the trial HSC sounds so bad...if it sounds so bad I wonder what the HSC would be like.

Oh, I need some ideas for world domination. It's for a project set by my Elective History teacher. So far I'm going to take over Google and Ebay and possibly train hamsters for my army sweatdrop  

LoneFairy

scruffy012

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:47 am
lol, the hsc is a peice of cake...... and thats all it is.... so damn easy... juststudy yr main points rather than the basic crap, and if something is a list on the objective sheet, dont study it as a evaluate.... yould be suprised to how many people do that, then go nuts and get depressed because they stuyied everything in too much detail lol....

oh yeah if you guys/gals dont know this site www.boredofstudies.org go to it because itll make life a lot easier...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:52 am
I'm relatively happy with my trials really. Maybe not as good in some areas as my Half yearlys but still good.
Adv. English - 4th, 74%
2U Mathematics - 18th 26.5%
Biology - 50%
Chemistry - 2nd 57.5%
Ancient History - 4th 79%
Japanese - No results yet.
Japanese Ext - Same as above.
History Ext - 1st 64% (32/50 sounds better. gonk )

Yeah not bad, but not there yet.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

scruffy012

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:57 am
Chemical_Kitten
Thanks Wellzy, I love your pictures!! heart

I'm looking at it, and I just don't get all the node stuff. The MO stuff just confuses me. I mean, you've got bonding pairs and non-bonding pairs in the sigma bond stuff and I just don't get it. Why would you have non-bonding pairs in a bond? Don't "non-bonding" mean that they don't bond?

lol, come on mel didnt you explain that too me a few weeks ago lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:59 am
DNA_Guru

History Ext - 1st 64% (32/50 sounds better. gonk )

lol thats better than my 14/50 xd , hehe yr going well youll do yr hsc easily lol  

scruffy012

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:05 am
scruffy012
lol thats better than my 14/50 xd , hehe yr going well youll do yr hsc easily lol

I got 20 for the 'What is History' essay, and 13 for the 'Thucydidean view of Empire' essay. Not bad I guess, I felt I did really well in the What is History essay. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:20 am
DNA_Guru
scruffy012

I got 20 for the 'What is History' essay, and 13 for the 'Thucydidean view of Empire' essay. Not bad I guess, I felt I did really well in the What is History essay. 3nodding

lol i got 14 for my 'what is history' and 0 for my thucyd essay razz because it said self interest essay, or something like that, so i did my bias in history essay instead xd  

scruffy012

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:28 am
Yeah, Roy did tell us someone did that. I didn't expect it was you. XD  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items