29%
 29%  [ 27 ]
Draw
10%
 10%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 93

Sakura Mishiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:04 pm
Naruto is only 12 and what Goku is like 300!? Isn't it obvious that Goku will win, how stupid are people, but Naruto can kick DBZ's a** anytime as an Anime, who even likes it anymore...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:41 pm
Naruto Vs Goku?
Are you serious?!?....... neutral  

Shy Fighter Hinata

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:03 pm
ya, totally serious  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:19 pm
Emily Wattsion
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Emily Wattsion
jingko
if it's Goku from Saiyuki, then goku because in his demon from no one can beat him but Sanzo, or a god. but from Dragon Ballz or like then i'm lost.
I agree with the saiyuki Goku, The dragon ball Z Goku would defeat Naturo because if Goku was to turn into super sayian 4 naruto would die. Goku can telaport to places and also Goku has the kamehameha wave. That's why Goku is earths protector. biggrin
which is why earth needs a protector, Goku is like a bad guy magnet
xp so true

hello there i didn't know that you were in this guild as well biggrin  

jingko

inu_pryde_13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:51 pm
well my opinion is.. like... umm... like probably a draw since goku has like amazing powers but naruto has his demon... so like confused stare lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:17 pm
Sakura Mishiyuki
Naruto is only 12 and what Goku is like 300!? Isn't it obvious that Goku will win, how stupid are people, but Naruto can kick DBZ's a** anytime as an Anime, who even likes it anymore...
So true!!!  

Girl_Chrno

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:26 pm
Like i said is they were the same age razz .

also because of the demon fox power i wonder if naruto will be able to live for an extremly long amount of time like wolverine, if not forever.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:00 am
Well lets just say this, Goku would win. YEs both of them are sorta stupid at times. But Goku would win. I do agreee DBZ is stupid and if it were The DB series against NAruto we all know who would win but since its a certain character then unfortunately even if we dont like the show much, Goku would win, and thats the end of it. Though I really would rather Naruto winning. stare  

AMTwister

lolfreddy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:14 pm
Envy-san
Kai Hyugiha
Why do you fanboys always feel the need to compare Goku to other characters?

larence
why does goku always have to vs some cause of you fanboys i hate dbz now scream

No more of this. Its just a simple question, and it hasnt been locked by any of the mods, including myself. Why dont you answer the question instead of flaming him? stare

My opinion:
I hated DBZ from the beginning, I still hate it, but if you think about it, Monkey Man would win. gonk Naruto would be crushed. I would have liked to have seen Naruto kill Goku, though.

lol your "envy" siggy is cool, but i bet i could make a better one, remember that episode where envy calls Ed a lil p***k? haha that one would rock  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:55 pm
Gatsuuga
now that i think about it i dont think it be possiable since there are no seals or anything, think it have to be learnd like Rasengan. But id be quite easy to learn i think. But it might be able to be copied

well there are kinda, its not like it suddenly happens, ya have to get into a stance first, then move your hands back, and stoofs like that! sweatdrop  

Shibuki.exe

Jaytii-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:01 am
I would say Naruto....DEFINATLY Naruto....Goku IS strong and all but well...I just like Naruto more sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:51 pm
all I'm going to say is that goku and nuke the planet with kamehameha and then warp some whare safe  

Joelakaturbo

Foxey_Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:18 pm
I think it would be a tie because both of them have the will to continue untill the end....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:39 am
when naruto trains a bit more hell own all over weak goku  

N3AL

x_Inkheart_x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:21 am
I think Naruto cause he got like the Kyuubi. Not to mention that Goku only can become super saiyan.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff