Submit

Christian?
  Yay!
  No way!
  Eh......
View Results

Athiel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:49 pm
Wow...One really can tell the cultural differences between Scandinavia the U.S.
Sweden, for example, is perhaps The most secularized nation in the world.
If people go to church here, it's usually out of tradition or perhaps a funeral.
Having grown up here, I just can't comprehend what you went through.
A shame, perhaps. There's probably no greater comfort than that of faith.
I'm happy for you.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:01 pm
Thanks. Do you go to church?  

Corpse_Bride_131

..Luaxanna..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:38 pm
Oh, I'm glad for you...if you've found a faith and you feel more fulfilled, good for you. I went to one of those things last year....the music could have been better. It didn't have the same impact on me, but it was pretty nifty. I almost signed up for a missions trip though...O-o;
(If you're interested in music, check out Pillar. Some of the better christian rock out there in my opinion. Personally I dont consider Mae a christian band, but I've seen them in christian stores when Ive been dragged to them...a bit softer music but still good.)

I personally am Agnostic. I was raised Christian and checked out Wicca for a while, but I don't think I'll ever stick to one thing for long. Still, I admire you for having the resolve 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:45 pm
Thanks. And mission trips can be a boat load 'o fun, sometimes!!!! lol  

Corpse_Bride_131

Athiel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:59 pm
Corpse_Bride_131
Thanks. Do you go to church?

No. Strip away the faith, and all that is left of the protestant organization is some guy who couldn't draw the attention of a gerbil, as well as some Really dreary singing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:05 pm
Ha! omg, you seriously made my day. I found that way more funny that I probably should have. But, you know. With my luck, I'll probably get yelled at for thinking that was funny, so now I'mma gonna go away.  

Corpse_Bride_131

grotesquekreeple

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:30 pm
I get that feeling every friday but im no where near jesus or his beliefs, i have also grown out of the need for the feeling in the manner in which so many of you are acustomed to.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:12 pm
???? I dont get it.  

Corpse_Bride_131

Avalon Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:00 pm
I remember reading something once, it was a arguement between a christian and a group of athiests and the christians arguement was this: If you don't believe in God and die and there is nothing after then thats that, but wouldn't it be better to try religion just in case, and if it turns out there is no God, what have you lost.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:02 pm
Whoa. I'm not sure I really agree with a group of Christians trying to get people to believe in something that they don't, but that is kind of a cool thing to think about.  

Corpse_Bride_131

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces