Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen it before?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  THE PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!! THE PENGUINS!!!!!!!!
View Results

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:36 am
[xluvbugx]
MortSanglant
Senchou Ari Mizuko
MortSanglant
Madame_Fluff_n_Stuff
*Currls up into a little ball.....*I'm afraid of the jesus freaks.........someone save me........

::pokes you::

I am a Jesus freak.

YAY Jesus! I heart Jesus! But I don't heart the people who use Jesus against others. Jesus loves everyone.

3nodding

But we also have to remember that he doesn't love what everyone does.

I think that's why a lot of people wind up using Jesus against others because they don't understand that difference.

yeah....

true that.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:06 pm
HA HA!

My mum scored 10.

rofl

MortSanglant

attackedbymonkies

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:39 pm
I scored 28. Beware the ubergoth! RAWR!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:06 am
THE PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl  

Clash of Vision

Willie-John[Abomination]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:14 am
i think some one posted this already  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:15 am
Willie-John
i think some one posted this already

Yeah, they did. But the last one's not on our first three pages of threads, so this thread gets to stay.  

Veruniel
Crew

AS574

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:46 pm
rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:20 pm
Mina Lilith
Hey, i've seen this around a lot, like everyone else i'm sure, but i haven't seen it here, so here it is. If it's already around, don't yell at me please... For those of you who haven't seen this, it was put out by some ultra-conservitive cristian group. how many do you have?

Gothic (or goth) is a very obscure and often dangerous culture that young teenagers are prone to participating in. The gothic culture leads young, susceptible minds into an imagined world of evil,darkness, and violence. Please seek immediate attention through counseling, prayer, and parental guidance to rid your child of Satan's temptations if five or more of the following are applicable to your child:

-Frequently wears black clothing.

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.

-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nail polish.

-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols.

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically.

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.

-Takes drugs.

-Drinks alcohol.

-Is suicidal and/or depressed.

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)

-Complains of boredom.

-Sleeps too excessively or too little.

-Is excessively awake during the night.

-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.)

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy.

-Spends large amounts of time alone.

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.)

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.

-Misbehaves at school.

-Misbehaves at home.

-Eats excessively or too little.

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (*Remark: it's Count Chocula, not Dracula, idiots.)

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)

-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.

-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.

-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner.

-Expresses an interest in sex.

-Masturbates

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".

-Claims to be a goth.

If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health center.

I got 26 myself.

yeah. its ultra bunk. its funny because i fit 98% of the catagories. lol.

BUNK IS WHAT IT IS. BUNK

xdemonicallyxyours13x

thedarcnessinside

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:14 pm
Was i the only one laughing very very very hard when u read this?
i mean this is every steroetype possible for someone that wears black.
half of my school is still convinced im bi and worship satan. whats really scary is i know parents who are like this.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:25 pm
lol. seen this. i fit like 80% of those.

almost everything i own is black

i do that alot

i wear black nailpolish and occasionally some eyeliner

-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols.
i wear a hematite necklace with a silver protection rune
also, when the ******** did the ankh become a satanic symbol? same goes for the pentacle. its only satanic with hte baphomet head superimposed upon it and the point down.

i have my left ear pierced and i have a celtic knotwork tattoo on my right arm...it still needs to be colored though.

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)
i consistently listen to gothic music and alot of antisocial stuff. manson, i don't listen to, nor is his 'gothic' music..i listen to bands like joy division, sisters of mercy, siouxsie and the banshees, the bauhaus, alein sex fiend, etc. i kinda like the guy, but im not a big fan of his music. also, he has never to my knowledge claimed to be the antichrist, though he is a card carrying member of the church of satan.

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.
wholesome activities my a**. i don't do sports, mostly because i don't like people and just dont have the energy to expend on such pointless frivolity.

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.

pure and simple ignorance. not a single one of these things truly has any connection to satan. this is a misconception as a result of christian propaganda. I also am a proud pagan, witch, occultist, and a very proud vampire. vampirism, i should point out, has much to do with a reverence for life and death and everything in between.

-Takes drugs.
contemplating the use of salvia divinorum, but beyond that have no interest in drugs

-Drinks alcohol.
this has absolutely no connection with beign goth. ******** body drinks!

been through that stage. depression hits occasionally, but it's a rarity these days

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)
in truth, this has nothing to do with satanism. again, this is propaganda, not to mention absolute bullshit. did you know that most people who mutilate themselves come from christian households?

-Complains of boredom.
every ******** day.

yup...thats a gimmie.

yep. but thsi is because of my beign nocturnal. this has nothing to do with being goth.

-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.)
what the ******** kind of bullshit is this? i don't like the sun for the simple reason that it ******** hurts my eyes! i tend to stay in low level light as often as possible, having higher than normal senses.

uh, yeah...because mom and i don't get along.

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil spirits through meditation.)
i have only one thing to say to this statement: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA R O F ******** L HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

this is a normal teenager thing. grow the ******** up fundamentalist morons.

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.
Authority is an illusion brought about by the human need to control and enforced by oppression. i respect whom i choose to respect, and to expect anything but that would be ******** stupid.

-Misbehaves at school.

-Misbehaves at home.

what the ******** do these above statements have to do with being goth?

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. (*Remark: it's Count Chocula, not Dracula, idiots.)
I've seen it as count chocula. i also find this statement almost as funny as the one stating that kids want time alone to communicate with evil spirits through meditation.

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)
again, this is ******** stupid. i drink blood because it helps with my energy and i occasionally need it, otherwise i utilize simple energy work on people and things around me. there is not a single record in any of the old vamp legends i have heard of, which isnt too many, that state that there is any connection between "attaining satan" and drinking blood. However, they are right to state that it is dangerous. I am one of the mindset to say that you shouldnot drink blood unless you NEED it.

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Half the RPGs out there have some christian connotation to them, though not directly or in a biblical sense. this is a ******** ignorant statement.

WOW! MY KID IS PART OF THE INTERNET AGE! THEY ACTUALLY WANT TO BE ON THE COMPUTER!

Welcome to rock and roll, moron.

IS THAT HORMONES A RAGIN IN HTAT TEENAGE BODY? I WOULD CERTAINLY HOPE NOT! SEX IS EVIL! SEX IS SINFUL! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SEX! YOU SHOULD DENY NATURE!

-Masturbates
no connection with goth.

Because this has such a connection with gothic music or subculture. ******** morons.
I'm bisexual, so i find this pretty offensive.

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.
Note that none of these are actually dangerous, save for some forms of satanism, which still only has the most minimal possbility of danger.

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".
If you wear anything that says these, shoot yourself in the face, right now.

-Claims to be a goth.
Claiming it doesnt make it true. A goth is a fan of the gothic musical styles and subculture, the term having arisen with some of the older goth bands.  

DR490N

Alice_K8

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:11 am
I think this was origionally put out as a joke by the association P.A.R.O.D.Y. which is supposed to stand for Parent's American Religious Organizations Defending Youth. It is a joke as far as I know. Maybe they got it from something real? But I think it's a parody of something similar but less outrageous.

http://www.redmusic.com/goths/warning.html

look around the site.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:55 am
YEP
YEP
Nope
YEP
YEP
YEP
YEP
YEP
YEP
-Takes drugs.
Nope
-Drinks alcohol.
YEP
YEP
YEP
-Complains of boredom.
YEP
YEP
Nope
Nope
YEP
YEP
YEP
YEP
YEP
-Misbehaves at school.
YEP
-Misbehaves at home.
Nope
YEP
Nope
YEP
YEP
YEP
YEP
YEP
Nope
YEP
-Masturbates
YEP
YEP
YEP
YEP
-Claims to be a goth.
YEP

lmao 31/38  

The_Pink_Furby

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:48 am
i got 23.
and the ankh is not satanic, what are these people thinking? its egyptian, its like an egyptian cross!.

and wicca as a dangerous cult religion? please! wicca is one of the most peaceful religions out there!
and why is sex bad? if god didnt want us to have sex he wouldnt have givven us those sexual parts of us and make it feel so damn good, less he wants us to sin.

ha, and cable is evil, i like that one.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:44 pm
Heh wow 32 for me  

Avalon Shadow

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items