I just like reading them.
View Results

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:48 pm
.Thalionwen.
http://www.ravenclaw.us/twilight/viewstory.php?sid=38&textsize=0&chapter=1

This is a really good fanfic. It's really dark and kind of depressing, but it is really, really good. It's about what would happen if Bella was changed, but she became evil. Check it out. It's called War of Ashes

Holy crow.

I just read the prologue for that thing and dropped it, narrowly escaping tears. I'm really not a depressing-story person. Things that end horribly make me have this weird, churning feeling in my stomch and chest, a feeling I usually only get when I'm going through my own personal dark times.

Seriously, the middle of my chest is still aching. My curiosity is killing me, but I wanna be happy right now. Maybe I'll read it someday though...

So do you know how many chapters are left? I read the end of the latest one and it doesn't seem quite finished.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:59 pm
Um, yea it is finished. I really don't know how I felt after I read it. It's one of those stories that you hate so much, but it was written so well you can't help but love it. Kudos to the author, that's really hard to accomplish.

Kakyoku no Doki

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:02 pm
Woohoo, Silly_Bella update!! <3

Go read her latest story, Christmas Angel.

The the setting is somewhere in Mexico, the Christmas after he left Bella.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:25 pm
3nodding Very good. I love silly_bella's stories.

Read Peonies!  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:41 pm
complex_ity_
3nodding Very good. I love silly_bella's stories.

Read Peonies!

Oi...I read bits and pieces of that story and cried. I can't handle the angsty, sad-ending fanfics. Depressing endings just don't do it for me; I turn to literature because it usually has an optimistic ending that'll take me away from the pessimistic ones reality offers.

Probably why I'm so stubborn against reading War of the Roses ;_;

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:03 pm
Updates to Peonies!

Read Planning with Alice! Especially the second chapter - hilarious!

Also of interest: First Day and The Brawn and the Beauty.

heart  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:17 pm
Crap and a biscuit, you got me addicted to Peonies, even though I swore I didn't want to read it...

At least I read Planning with Alice first. That didn't take very long to read...and it was genuinely funny. Poor Edward. I laughed at Alice and Jasper, heh...

I think I'll just print out the chapters of Peonies I haven't read if I can't finish it tonight and just read First Day and The Brawn and the Beauty. I'll...be back >>;;

EDIT: I love Golden Eyes. Her stories have the perfect mix of humor and solemnity...I just wish they were a bit longer. But que sera sera.

I also liked Emmett's POV. It was captured pretty nicely...
"Emmet, what shuld I do with you?"
"Everything."
<3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:16 pm
I would print out the fanfictions too, but I already wasted too much ink and paper printing out drafts of my Commonwealth Essay (this thing we had to do for English during winter break).  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:16 pm
It couldn't have been that bad...
(Then again that depends on my definition of "bad," which is pretty bad since I'm known for abusing my printer)

How many pages did you end up printing?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:54 pm
A 3 page story, times 9 drafts. And then I printed 3 copies of my final draft, just in case. And I printed 4 copies of 4-paged sheet music the day after (I only meant to print out two copies, one of each of Tifa's theme and Aerith's theme, but I accidentally did two of each). sweatdrop  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Lady Aralien

High-functioning Genius

23,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:22 pm
I personally refuse to read fanfiction about books/films I truly love.

Most fanfiction is not edited, OOC dialogue and situations abound, etc. It is very difficult to find a fanfic that has a strong plot and is just written well.

I'd rather wait for the next book's release and stay in the capable hands of the original author.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:12 pm
I'm in love <3

Yes, click on the "love" to share my love.

This fanfiction has been one I've been following for a while now. It's by the same author who wrote the one I posted about Edward changing Bella at the end of Twilight. Only I have to say...This one's much, much better.

fanfiction.net
What if Edward Cullen didn’t come back? What if Bella was forced to move on? What if she married and started a family of her own with out Edward? What happens when Edward comes back and finds Bella’s daughter? How will he react to this new life of hers with out him? How does Bella react when her daughter loves him? But what’s Bella’s daughter's family secret that makes it harder for their relationship to work?

I fell in love with it from the moment I read the preface, but I hadn't posted it in this thread until now because one, the first time I read it was a while ago when I was having trouble with the computer, and two, the author hadn't updated it until very recently. She's struggling to keep writing and maintain a life ^^;;

Anyway, the last chapter she wrote (chapter three) was breathtaking. It left me on the edge of my seat and by darnit, I want more. Now. But alas, she probably won't update for a while so I'll hold out until then ;_;

Enough of my jibber jabber. Go read it ♥

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:28 pm
The link doesn't work gonk Opens a new window, and 'you are leaving gaia' but then blank...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:52 pm
Were you talking about "The Past Comes Back To Bite You" by silly_bella?  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:21 am
No, no, it's not by Silly Bella...
That's so weird. I mean, the link's still working fine for me.

Okay, try this one. It's the author's main page. Then just scroll down to the very bottom where her stories are and click on "Years Affect."

Or if that link doesn't work...Try going to www.fanfiction.net and searching "Inuys-hispanicgirl" in the top right corner under the "Pen Name" category.

Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff