Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Outtakes! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever read any of the Outtakes or Extras?
  Yes
  No
  Not interested.
  There are Outtakes? Where?!
View Results

Chemelle Amoure

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:42 pm
I likd Extended Prom Remix
It was funny how desperately happy Edward was when he saw Bella in her prom dress.

I DONT OWN THIS, JUST THE COMPUTER WHO COPIED AND PASTED IT

He pivoted immediately, and then froze in place, his topaz eyes wide. I could feel the heat creep up my neck and stain my cheeks. He was so beautiful; I felt a flicker of the old fear, that he was just a dream, not possibly real. He was wearing a tuxedo, and he belonged on a movie screen, not next to me. I stared at him in awed disbelief.
He walked slowly toward me, hesitating a foot away when he reached me.
"Alice, Rosalieā€¦thank you," he breathed without looking away from me. I heard Alice chuckle in pleasure.
He stepped forward, cupping one cold hand under my jaw, and stooping to press his lips to my throat.
"It is you," he murmured against my skin. He pulled away, and there were white flowers in his other hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:11 pm
Oh gosh... I love ALL of them, really. Haha. But I've gotta say that most of my favorites are from New Moon.. Narcotics and the scholarship (I can't remember the name exactly... WHAT KIND OF FAN AM I!?) were SOO funny. I was seriously laughing out loud and attracting weird looks from my mom and brother. xD
Oh, and I also like Miscalculation because it was really cool to see inside Rosalie's head.
And from Twilight... Extended Prom Remix. For sure. =)  

alieinna

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces