Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Wouldn't it be neat if... (Spoilers for Shikamaru & Kurenai) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shikamaru makes for Kurenai
  He shoots, he scores
  Kakashi has him castrated
  Kurenai is ugly, Asuma sucks
View Results

Kexita

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:06 pm
I tried to read a KakaSaku once. My friend told me, "oh, come on! It's one of those couples that you won't like until you read about it!"
she was wrong. gonk I'm scared...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:59 pm
LMAO that's just horrible xd  

churrlo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:18 pm
Shikalee
churrlo
Oh god! The horrors of episode 101!!!! gonk *crawls up into a ball*
101 TECHNICALLY wasn't a filler.

Kishimoto made a special edition chapter before this episode came out. It was I believe 4-6 pages or something... maybe a full chapter I'm not sure, but it was a chapter LONG before it was an episode.

And ShikaKure is just disgusting. I don't care if it being forbidden makes it, "hot." Shikamaru isn't that kind of person and nor is Kurenai. Kurenai is a far more honorable woman than him, even.

Yeah, Verd. You were saying a while back honor was very important, yet you want them to do something scandalous like that. You just made this tread to push my buttons, and you know it.
LOL THIS THREAD ISN'T SERIOUS biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:22 pm
surprised  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:38 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
churrlo

Kishimoto made a special edition chapter before this episode came out. It was I believe 4-6 pages or something... maybe a full chapter I'm not sure, but it was a chapter LONG before it was an episode.

And ShikaKure is just disgusting. I don't care if it being forbidden makes it, "hot." Shikamaru isn't that kind of person and nor is Kurenai. Kurenai is a far more honorable woman than him, even.

Yeah, Verd. You were saying a while back honor was very important, yet you want them to do something scandalous like that. You just made this tread to push my buttons, and you know it.
Lol it's still stupid!!1!1!one!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:58 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
churrlo

Then stop replying to it. biggrin  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:12 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
churrlo

Then stop replying to it. biggrin
Make me. xd It's pissing you off. You always said my anger pleased and entertained you. You can understand my reasoning for posting her. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:24 pm
Actually, you're making me think you're kind of whiney rather than pissing me off. neutral  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:27 pm
Captain Verd
Actually, you're making me think you're kind of whiney rather than pissing me off. neutral
Hah. No. Actually, I was seeing if sarcasm really did work on the internet. And it doesn't. lol It's great that you fell for it, though. And got more irritated; irritated enough to feel the need to insult me. Haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:33 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Hah. No. Actually, I was seeing if sarcasm really did work on the internet. And it doesn't. lol It's great that you fell for it, though. And got more irritated; irritated enough to feel the need to insult me. Haha.
It stops being sarcasm when you actually start debating something. Didn't you learn debate in tenth grade?

I must not convey my emotions over the internet well either, in that case. You've never actually gotten me to an emotional point beyond "Wow, that's really retarded". I was just telling you what I think. You don't sound sarcastic or funny, and you don't piss me off. To me, you sound like you're paranoid and defensive. But that's all. And that's not an insult, that's actually what I think. So don't bother replying if you're just going to go off on how I'm insulting you and offending you and stuff. neutral  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:38 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
It stops being sarcasm when you actually start debating something. Didn't you learn debate in tenth grade?

I must not convey my emotions over the internet well either, in that case. You've never actually gotten me to an emotional point beyond "Wow, that's really retarded". I was just telling you what I think. You don't sound sarcastic or funny, and you don't piss me off. To me, you sound like you're paranoid and defensive. But that's all. And that's not an insult, that's actually what I think. So don't bother replying if you're just going to go off on how I'm insulting you and offending you and stuff. neutral
Haha. No. you just don't get it, dear. I think a lot of the things you do are retarded, too. Never have you escalated me to an emotional level, either. You read into words and assume things and say I cannot. Double-standards are bullshit; didn't you learn that in, oh, 3rd grade?

Sarcasm can be used anywhere. Your attempt to rule it out by saying, "it can't be used in a debate" is ridiculous. In fact, it's a very common technique used in debating. Doesn't make it ethical or intelligent, but there is no rule against it. Just look at all the things you say, and think. Don't be a hypocrite. rolleyes If it's negative, it's an insult. It doesn't have to be bullshit to be rude, though I think it's bullshit, since you are, undoubtedly, assuming.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:50 pm
Wow, didn't I just say not to bother? I really don't care about what you think about character, or whether or not negativity equals insults to you. If you post another reply like this, I'm not going to answer you. wink  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:53 pm
Captain Verd
Wow, didn't I just say not to bother? I really don't care about what you think about character, or whether or not negativity equals insults to you. If you post another reply like this, I'm not going to answer you. wink
I would rather enjoy that. I've come to the guild far less frequently because of you. xd We have our good moments, but the stupid are far more than the good. And yes, it takes TWO to tango. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:31 pm
Don't leave me Shikalee! gonk And can this please stop... I know it's not my place to interfere... but really this just needs to end sweatdrop It's been over a month now I think... (not in this thread)  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:56 am
churrlo
Don't leave me Shikalee! gonk And can this please stop... I know it's not my place to interfere... but really this just needs to end sweatdrop It's been over a month now I think... (not in this thread)
I won't leave. Just come less often. D: I hate arguing, and I'd love you to interfere if it makes it stop! Excuse the irony in the wording but she is one troublesome girl! gonk  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff