Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:24 pm
Literacy = not always required whee

I think Nintendo will play it "close to ear", really. They already are aware of the very negative response towards Sony's "boomerang" controller. My best estimate is that we'll know around October (with the release of Twilight Princess) or November (big news time, generally).  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:28 pm
if the controller isn't wildly different from everything we have seen before then...well, it won't be a revolution.  

nintendofanboy

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:31 pm
xd The revolution Nintendo is talking about with their N5 Revolution isn't the controller standard wink It's the "standard" of gameplay ^_^ I do imagine that they might alter some of the original control base, but we won't really know for a few months.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:33 pm
Edymion
xd The revolution Nintendo is talking about with their N5 Revolution isn't the controller standard wink It's the "standard" of gameplay ^_^ I do imagine that they might alter some of the original control base, but we won't really know for a few months.
well, it doesn't matter really. i just allways picture a 3D hologram or something. like that's likely.  

nintendofanboy

Glass Dominion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
thats what showed up in the forums today...i think it has potental  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:52 pm
Me like 3nodding I think that's still just a rumor, though sweatdrop  

Edymion
Captain

VanillaOrange

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:08 pm
I found an excellent website that has a lot of information on the new controller.

Click here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:11 pm
This thread was originally a rumor thread xp as proven by the posted images. This thread, however, has been updated with more recent news and information wink including real pictures as the ones your link presented ^_^ Thanks, though.  

Edymion
Captain

Wii Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas