Ice climbers: do they suck? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

naota_sanma

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:34 am
HyperActivity
okay, call me weird... BUT I ROCK WITH ICE CLIMBERS!! my freinds complain they are too hard... are they? i don't think so 3nodding
no ice climbers are meh 2nd best characters i like getting 2 items at the same time and i likeusing the double smash  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:52 pm
naota_sanma
HyperActivity
okay, call me weird... BUT I ROCK WITH ICE CLIMBERS!! my freinds complain they are too hard... are they? i don't think so 3nodding
no ice climbers are meh 2nd best characters i like getting 2 items at the same time and i likeusing the double smash

Man, you sound like you know your s**t. You're probably 2x better than Chu.

Oh, wait.  

Ronin_686

naota_sanma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:00 am
Ronin_686
naota_sanma
HyperActivity

Oh, wait.
wait what,besides i really do know my s**t when you do dr.mario's super jump punch it's 3x than marios and can be a 1 hit ko sometimes,links smash is stronger than y.links(of course)and roy has a stronger smash attack and special attacks and etc.too long to explain  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:36 am
naota_sanma
Ronin_686
naota_sanma
HyperActivity

Oh, wait.
wait what,besides i really do know my s**t when you do dr.mario's super jump punch it's 3x than marios and can be a 1 hit ko sometimes,links smash is stronger than y.links(of course)and roy has a stronger smash attack and special attacks and etc.too long to explain

lol  

Ronin_686

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:52 pm
Ronin_686
naota_sanma
Ronin_686
naota_sanma
HyperActivity

Oh, wait.

lol

...too many n00bs in this guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:49 pm
Ice climbers do rock. I think its cool that you can have to weapons. It took me to get good with them. Now they are my favevourite!!  

moose_tail

Sio

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:05 am
Ronin_686
naota_sanma
Ronin_686
naota_sanma
HyperActivity

Oh, wait.

lol

I lol'd.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:55 pm
I am not too good with the ice climbers. It will take me a little while to get used to playing as them.  

vampyrebats

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Characters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items