as long as you have been alive
45%
 45%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 24

[N] i n [M] a s t e r

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:08 pm
I guess eversince I was 6  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:43 pm
...Hm... I don't really remember, probably when I was like...6 or 7... I'm 17 now so about 10 years... whee  

RAB1D RABB1T

Aged Noob

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

_CFTM
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:09 am
I wonder why I never responded to this thread. Maybe 'cuz I forgot exactly when my brother got the NES XP

I think it was when I was in Grade 1 or 2... or earlier (when did the NES come out?). I remember watching the movie The Wizard on TV, which really sparked my interest for Super Mario 3 razz

I remember when I got chicken pox I was happy, 'cuz I got to play Super Mario Bros. all day xd

So.. I think I've been a fan for... 14 or so years? Though to me it felt like I was a fan all my life. I'm older than the NES by one year xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:57 am
I got one of the first ever released Gameboys and i got hooked. Kirby in Dreamland is still one of my favorate games even though i can beat it in like 20 mins including the special levels.  

SERPENTLORD

The Dark Fang

Moonlight Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:28 am
Im quite new to being a nintendo fan.
I loved pokemon as soon as it started(the programme and cards) and that led on to me buying my first nintendo console which was a gameboy advance sp. My first game for that was Pokemon Sapphire. From then on i was hooked and i now own all the up-to-date nintendo consoles(Gameboy advance, Gamecube and DS) and love nintendo sooo much.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:03 pm
I love fresh meat twisted

ninja Um...? I didn't say that... Right! That was my evil twin! Anyway...

xd Heh. I'm an olbie when it comes to video games.  

Edymion
Captain

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:15 pm
Oh I've been to this topic and voted...but I have the NES and started playing that when I was either a toddler or preschooler not sure though can't remember that far back  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:16 am
ive been a fan for close to 10 years now
heart
very cool  

mr.keith

Chozen

Invisible Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:27 am
18 plus years....im 22 so i remember mario and link tv spots and all the crappy stuff they used to sell god i love nintendo  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:45 am
I'm a wee bit older than Chozen xd I'll be 24 this year...which makes it almost 20 years that I've been playing games O_o;  

Edymion
Captain

Funky Monkey Bill

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:50 am
Since I got my first console... the N64.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:29 pm
i'd have to say i've been a fan since around 1989-90, the first game i played was the track and field game with the pad you had to run on. That was the greatest ever. I miss it so.  

Chris P. Bacon

Goauld

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:39 pm
I can't remember when I wasn't an Nintendo fan! Ever since I played my first Nintendo game on the NES, I’ve been hooked!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:15 am
The N64, huh? Nice system to get hooked on biggrin

I remember that pad eek I never did get to play with it, though sad

NES rocks! Was that vicariously through a sibling or did mom or dad buy it for you?  

Edymion
Captain

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:26 pm
i remember once like 10 years ago there was an NES for 10 dollars at a yard sale. i begged my parents for it, but instead they wound up buying me a pico. so i wasn't really allowed to get into nintendo until i got into pokemon with my GBC. now i own nearly every console nintendo ever made as well as a good number that they didn't. Darn parents.  
Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff