Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corset piercing?
  Yes
  no
  freak
  sexy!
  hey... is that pie? IT IS PIE! UUUMMM Pie!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

Fux this account

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:24 pm
...its hot.....but extremely risky because you're going to get that one jackass who's going to pull at them  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:04 pm
silence_after_death
...its hot.....but extremely risky because you're going to get that one jackass who's going to pull at them

Yeah, i thought about that, but the people i hang out with are prity cool, and i don't really have any enimies, so... far less risky i think.

Hel Daughter of Loki

nerdlover08

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:07 pm
Looks awesome but I wouldn't get them. Go for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:57 pm
How do corset peircings work? This might sound like a dumbass question but I don't get it.  

EvFaerAshlynn

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:22 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
How do corset peircings work? This might sound like a dumbass question but I don't get it.

The area, say the back, is peirced various times in two Parallel, and equal rows with metal rings. once that's done, you just lace up the rings with a ribbion like you would a regular corset.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:12 am
I'm sortof neutralo. They are pretty but I think they'd be inconveinient.  

Alice_K8

SaiBlackNight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:00 am
Mmm. For the pain yes. But!...like i noticed that you said on your calfs. If it were on your back or your sides (like the picture) then sure. But your calfs? No on that one.

Yes for the general idea though.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:36 pm
SaiBlackNight
Mmm. For the pain yes. But!...like i noticed that you said on your calfs. If it were on your back or your sides (like the picture) then sure. But your calfs? No on that one.

Yes for the general idea though.

If it's on my back or side, it will be covered up by my shirt...

Hel Daughter of Loki

Perestroyka

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:17 pm
I had a corset peircing on my upper left arm. It was fabulous.
I had it done properly; the pericings should in fact be proper surface peircings with slave bars so they won't reject. When this is healed you can fix a slave ring to the end of the bar and thread ribbons through them.
You can't keep them laced up all the time, unless you want nasty rejection scars.
I've only managed to keep three of the six surface peircings in, as the rest were starting to reject (as most are prone to do).

For the love of god don'thave them peirced with rings. They will reject.
Clicky  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:03 pm
Perestroyka
I had a corset peircing on my upper left arm. It was fabulous.
I had it done properly; the pericings should in fact be proper surface peircings with slave bars so they won't reject. When this is healed you can fix a slave ring to the end of the bar and thread ribbons through them.
You can't keep them laced up all the time, unless you want nasty rejection scars.
I've only managed to keep three of the six surface peircings in, as the rest were starting to reject (as most are prone to do).

For the love of god don'thave them peirced with rings. They will reject.
Clicky

Thanks for the great link! heart

Hel Daughter of Loki

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:50 am
Mina Lilith
Nyed
1) they would interfer with your walking depending on how tightly you lace them
2)hella expensive
3) non perminate considering they can last from a few hours to a month depending on rejectiong. If you lace them, they will almost certainly reject
4)the pain of the pearcing will not compair to the brusing the day after when the adrenaline wears off

if you want a perminate corset, i suggest body staples blaugh
im quite a fan of thoses myself

Not expensive because i'm old friends with both a tattoo artist and her girlfriend, a profetional pericer. they are friends of my mom's, and i literally grew up in their shop i could get if free or nearly free.

i refuse to belive somebody would give up time, material and cash just for a temp thing

hontestly unless it was a advertisement, they are a fool  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:01 am
Nyed
Mina Lilith
Nyed
1) they would interfer with your walking depending on how tightly you lace them
2)hella expensive
3) non perminate considering they can last from a few hours to a month depending on rejectiong. If you lace them, they will almost certainly reject
4)the pain of the pearcing will not compair to the brusing the day after when the adrenaline wears off

if you want a perminate corset, i suggest body staples blaugh
im quite a fan of thoses myself

Not expensive because i'm old friends with both a tattoo artist and her girlfriend, a profetional pericer. they are friends of my mom's, and i literally grew up in their shop i could get if free or nearly free.

i refuse to belive somebody would give up time, material and cash just for a temp thing

hontestly unless it was a advertisement, they are a fool

Everythings temporary honey. and kindness rarly means foolishness, though the two are so often mistaken for one another.

Hel Daughter of Loki

Scathach789

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:42 pm
I think that they do look good if you can pull them off. Not everybody can.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:26 am
Scathach789
I think that they do look good if you can pull them off. Not everybody can.

Very true.

Hel Daughter of Loki

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:30 pm
Those are so cool. The only things I'd be worried about are infections and such, and they might get in the way of boots.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff