Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
The Sims 3 (Official Thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ARE YOU EXCITED?!
  YESHH! O______________O
  Blegh. No.
View Results

athena08905

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:20 pm
once you try the going to school/job thing...you realize how wrong you are...it is boring as EVER! I mean, take university...how much fun is that...none...really...and if any of you have actually taken time to play ALL of the sims game, and played sims online...you would realize the going to your job part is also VERY VERY boring...believe me, you will regret it if we have a whole expansion pack on going EVERYWHERE with your sims...and I will be very pissed if you have no choice BUT to go with them...I sure as hell hope Maxis/EA is smarter than that...
in Sims3, some things I would recommend:
-better age transition(I know I don't just whip myself around and turn right into an adult...well...maybe you do)
-have the newborns do SOMETHING, it's just like sims1...they lay in their crib all day until they need to be changed or fed...oh yeah, and you can play with them and cuddle...whoooopppiii
-make something to take off cheats (I have an addiction and I want to just play without cheats, but it is sooo hard!)
-let pets sleep in the bed with you, at the foot of the bed
-just go ahead and put seasons in there..along with pets...and just sell it for more...
-I'm with that other person, make it possible for teens to have babies, REAL LIFE!
-make adults woohoo, but have the chance of getting pregnant
-don't make the lullaby sound when the woman gets pregnant...it takes away from the mystery of it...like in real life, you don't know that you're pregnant right away...
-make elevators work without breaking all the freaking time
-better stairs
-more bathroom stuff...the stuff now is tooo plain
-turn ons/turn offs...EYE COLOR...PERSONALITY...not what they smell like or if they are wearing swim suits or not..that is just stupid!
-stop telling me just because so-and-so doesn't own a phone, I can't call them...because in real life, everyone has phones...pretty much...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:37 am
Menaceman
WindhoesXP
OMFG. Sims 3!?!?!?

Heres what I hope they'll add;

-feature that lets toddlers crawl into beds by themselves-
-letting teens get pregnant w/o a third party add on-
-feature that lets you go to school with the kid and go through school-
-ability to have have a full time nanny-
-more spaces on family roster when you create one yourself-
-ability to go to work with your sim (same idea as school thing)-
-ability to homeschool your kids-
-faster toddler training-
- A program packaged with the sims 3 that lets you edit and make objects, wallpaper, flooring, color options for houses and items (like bodyshop)-

annnd more stuffs x3

Why does everybody seem to want to be able to take their Sims to school and work? I don't see any point to it. Like MAXIS/EA said it would be very boring to watch if your sim had a desk job.

Hmm..well theres alot of reasons to this. I mean, its just like sims go to school or their job and they just appear home paid hours later. If I had some part in being at their work or school then maybe they could get better grades or get a raise. Also, Maxis could make it fun, it sounds like they dont want a challenge. They could have office parties and stuff, plus you could interact with coworkers. Theres definately some potential in it.

Oh also, they should make every sim available when you call them up, (I sometimes call up sims and hear that they are not home because of work/school and its VERY annoying when your trying to build up relationships with certain sims.)  

WindhoesXP

Charlock_McCloud

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:44 am
well i dont think id want to go to work with them if it was a boring job.

but maybe they should make something like open for business.

that would be good. i like being in control of my business's

i think what they should do it make the adults live abit longer. 25 days goes by too quick.

but then again. i usually turn aging off when they're adults. for a while ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:01 pm
I was thinking about that today... I didn't know they were actually making one though!  

cheese head supreme

Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:45 pm
Okay good. It says it's supposed to be released in two years. That's not too soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:00 am
OHMYGOSHNESS!!!
I
AM
SO
EXCITED
Let's all have a party or something this is absoloutly fantabolous news yaaaay!
You guys just made my day telling me this
Have a great day everyone biggrin  

Dry Cleaned Cardboard

` D ! N O S A U R

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:58 am
Meruda
But I just spent all this money on Sims 2!!! gonk

Hmmm, I'm very curious now. Wonder what it'll be like..?

i know what you mean gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:06 am
I spent $200 + on all of the expansions for the Sims 2.
And now I'm gonna have to buy them all over because my dad decided to get Apple computers instead. gonk
I'm going to college next year; I can't afford this addiction anymore.

[ theoretic martyr ]

wind_goddess08

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:33 am
*GASP*! I didnt know they were coming out with a Sims 3! This is AWESOME!! O_O when does it come out and stuff?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:51 am
Mr. Garrison [and myself] wish you

i think they could change/have new things like
  • aging
  • atleast having the choice to go to work with them. especially for sim-owned buisnesses. i had one of my sims get a job at one of landgrabb's stores and it bothers me that other than teh first day.. i couldn't control what he was doing ]:<
  • seasons shouldn't need an expansion pack.. it should just already be there
  • new townies. xD
  • updated graphics, obviously.. make them look more like people
  • preggo teens. xD
  • there's vampires, werewolves, aliens, zombies.. what about..witches..or monsters.. or unicorns... other stuff your sims can turn into

A Merry Fucking Christmas!

User Image

`R a i n b o w

Greenzally

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:51 am

The reason maxis wont include Pregnant teen abilities in the game is because they need to keep it T-rated.
We'll have to see if they decide to have it as a feature in the Sims 3. neutral

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:55 pm
I don't get it...why is it not T-rated if teens can become prego? I mean...HELLO! REAL LIFE! razz anyway...I agree, weather should just be on there...but I don't agree with the turn into random things...that is stupid...I don't think there should be unicorns or monsters...I mean I guess vampires and aliens are okay...but if we have those, then peopl expect everything to be added...I don't know about you, but, the last time I saw an alien and a vampire...I was schizphrenic...
small note, I've never actually been schizo  

athena08905

OHEMGEEHallo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:11 pm
o0o0o I hope I'll be able to get it! I really hope it'll be more realistic, y'know? Like sims can do more 'human' types of things. Like climb for instence, they can't even climb over a fence if they're trapped or something (Hey, I'm just saying! xd smile And also, how can a burgular steal a huge plasma TV and fit it into such a tiny potato sack??? IMO. LOL!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:51 pm
athena08905
I don't get it...why is it not T-rated if teens can become prego? I mean...HELLO! REAL LIFE! razz anyway...I agree, weather should just be on there...but I don't agree with the turn into random things...that is stupid...I don't think there should be unicorns or monsters...I mean I guess vampires and aliens are okay...but if we have those, then peopl expect everything to be added...I don't know about you, but, the last time I saw an alien and a vampire...I was schizphrenic...
small note, I've never actually been schizo
[User Image]

those are just random things that popped into my head, lol. i was just saying there should be other things that are like vampires and whatever

`R a i n b o w

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:52 pm
[User Image]

OH & the elevators!! it's soo annoying when a sim is about to go down and another sim is about to go up and the sims just go in and come back out in the same place -_-

The Sims 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff