Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Sims 2 for the Wii Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:54 pm
I just realised what it reminds me of; Animal Crossing! By the looks of that video you get to chop down trees and plant/kill flowers just like in AC plus it seems like a little community setting.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:11 pm
Menaceman
I just realised what it reminds me of; Animal Crossing! By the looks of that video you get to chop down trees and plant/kill flowers just like in AC plus it seems like a little community setting.

but its the sims2 right  

nadia500206

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:55 pm
It looks like the Wii avi thingies my brother showed me.

and ANimal crossing but a better animal crossing  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:27 pm
I don't see the fun in it...on the wii, of course...doesn't look like sims, and it won't play like sims...too much work for the arms to have to hold them up and point around when you could just move your mouse around or hold a controller...  

athena08905

black_kittie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:48 am
athena08905
I don't see the fun in it...on the wii, of course...doesn't look like sims, and it won't play like sims...too much work for the arms to have to hold them up and point around when you could just move your mouse around or hold a controller...

lol
this is what i call
very lazy
because you know... you still have to move your arm to get the mouce and click on it. rolleyes
the reason i want the wii is so i can get off my butt and still play video games whee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:25 pm
but, see...either way, you are going to figure out you can just move your hands slightly without having to get alllll into it...like Dance Dance Revolution...you aren't actaully going to dance...you are going to just step on the arrows...I like DDR, though  

athena08905

[CHEMICALVEINS]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Can you stake my heart?

Looks interesting. I would want that. xd

Can you stake me before the sun goes down?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:07 pm
I thought that was sims 3?  

Xbzen

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out