Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:16 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Kexita
okay, while were on the subject on male and female characters, someone please clear something up for me so i can put my doubts to rest once and for fscking all.
I am completely and utterly convinced that deidara is a male. But EVERYONE keeps telling me he's female. and on a fan-translated comic, he was called a she. but he's also been called a he and I DONT KNOW. >_<

someone? anyone? please? gonk
I was completely and utterly convinced she had a v****a. But the more pictures I see the more I think it's a man, now. D:
Deidara's a man. If nothing else, listen to his anime voice.
I am willing to accept that but at this point I label Deidara as androgynous, simply because he was referred to as a woman in the manga more than twice. For this, I will wait until it is made OBVIOUS whether or not it is man or woman. I am open to either choice, because evidence points to both.
He was called a woman by people who didn't know him, I believe. Once by Naruto, in any case. The other members of Akatsuki call him 'he', and his voice is very, very deep.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:48 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Kexita
okay, while were on the subject on male and female characters, someone please clear something up for me so i can put my doubts to rest once and for fscking all.
I am completely and utterly convinced that deidara is a male. But EVERYONE keeps telling me he's female. and on a fan-translated comic, he was called a she. but he's also been called a he and I DONT KNOW. >_<

I was completely and utterly convinced she had a v****a. But the more pictures I see the more I think it's a man, now. D:
I am willing to accept that but at this point I label Deidara as androgynous, simply because he was referred to as a woman in the manga more than twice. For this, I will wait until it is made OBVIOUS whether or not it is man or woman. I am open to either choice, because evidence points to both.
He was called a woman by people who didn't know him, I believe. Once by Naruto, in any case. The other members of Akatsuki call him 'he', and his voice is very, very deep.
No! TOBI called him a girl once. But he may have been teasing.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:02 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Kexita

Tobi is also very silly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:14 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Tobi is also very silly.
Knowing this, I stand neutral. I refuse to take a side, goddamn it.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:51 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Tobi is also very silly.
Knowing this, I stand neutral. I refuse to take a side, goddamn it.
Oh hey! If we can find a panel of him saying "I" anywhere, it should clear the whole thing up!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:17 pm
Yeah biggrin  

churrlo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:35 pm
I always delete raws after I get 'em, though. I'll ask some Deidara fans or something. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:47 pm
Captain Verd
I always delete raws after I get 'em, though. I'll ask some Deidara fans or something. ninja
I don't. gonk I'm so lazy-- they're piling up on my desktop. ;0;  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:08 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
I used to do that, until my screen saver showed nothing but random pages from Naruto comics. Then I kind of... deleted everything Naruto-y that I owned.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:21 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
I used to do that, until my screen saver showed nothing but random pages from Naruto comics. Then I kind of... deleted everything Naruto-y that I owned.
I don't have a screen... Well, I think I have a screen saver... Geez... I don't remember. I think my computer just throws itself into sleep mode.  

Syndactyly

Kexita

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:41 pm
...dizam. >.> well, I think the looking up what kind of "I" he says would be a good idea. Ill go look around and see if I can't find some un-translated pages and see what he uses.
...agh, but what if he uses watashi? That's unisex. >_< agh, well. Won't know until I look.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:52 pm
I officially place money on 'ore.'  

attila the fun

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:31 pm
Watch Ep. 135, in the end they show all of Akatsuki members, Zetsu, Al and Deidara are the one speaking, you can distinguish Deidara because of his ''-hum'' prefix after each sentence, it's CLEARLY a man's voice, quite masculine I have to say. I'll just try to forget everytime I saw him w/ Tobi
doing god knows what on Deviantart DX.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:23 pm
I have... no clue ninja  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:59 am
Kexita
...dizam. >.> well, I think the looking up what kind of "I" he says would be a good idea. Ill go look around and see if I can't find some un-translated pages and see what he uses.
...agh, but what if he uses watashi? That's unisex. >_< agh, well. Won't know until I look.
ROFL. Kin is a GIRL. Give it up. xd Unless you mean Deidara. It uses Watashi a lot.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff