Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Just a Warning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:18 pm
because theres evidence of how u got gold  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:31 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Enelya Anarion
Funkyblueeyes
Yeah I always figured that if you made too much cash in one day they'd check you out = But even that's a little odd.
Not odd, just the best way to keep track of things. Now if they'd just stop banning people who end up with botted gold on accident. Like those poor people who deal with the marketplace. ;-; Or the ones on a quest that receive a large donation.

Yeah that's kinda dumb. How can any of us feel safe buying something pricey from the marketplace, or accepting a gift from someone?
-[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. domokun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]-

And marketplace is safe. It's the exchange where you have the chance of being banned for recieving botted gold, but there is a small chance with that also.

-[[Yreka!]]-

security officer1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:47 am
i heard this story of this big fool who tried to hack into an admins accountbefore but i am not sure if that is true or not because the moderators would no better because theyknow the difference between hackers and non-hackers  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:56 am
Funkyblueeyes
Yeah I always figured that if you made too much cash in one day they'd check you out = But even that's a little odd.

there are sometimes where there is a player one day is on gaia for 24 hours and posting something every 2 minutes that is a way you might make a bunch of money the mods will check your post count though to see if your gold count is acceptable for the amount of post you have  

security officer1

Doll van de Doden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:28 pm
If you post too much in an hour the gold received can sometimes hit 0 for sometime too. So botting is less successful unless you are just refreshing the page constantly.

The story of a person trying to hack an admin happens occasionally. The person simply gets banned instantly. Most of the time they try to impersonate someone with more authority than who they want to hack.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:56 am
OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT! You're gonna get banned in 10 minutes! OHSHITSOHSHIT!  

KaroUguu

Dangerous Hoarder

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

T3h_Evil_King

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:39 pm
Gaia admins would never ask for passwords! Just remember that wink  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items