Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:59 pm
welcometomyhell
Isel
Okami_Sensei
People think that I'm a gay white emo goth devil worshipper Uncle Tom oreo f** f**ktard who will never lose his virginity because he is so out of the loop when it comes to illiteracy. If I defined myself like that, I'd kill myself. I am:

-Slightly Emo
-Slightly Goth
-Slightly Bisexual
-Completely Insane

And the person who said that I would never get laid didn't even have a girlfriend! Chichow has been my main squeeze for one year yesterday! I'd like to thank all of the big guys up there. biggrin *cornus*

... I lost track of what you were talking about after 1. you called yourself insane and 2. you said you were "slightly bisexual".

What the hell are you talking about? Uncle Tom has got to be the most out-of-place adjective in both today's society AND that sentence.

Well, there is such a thing as slightly bisexual. It's being more attracted to the opposite sex, but also being attracted to some of the same sex.

Anyway, back to the topic:

I'm used to labels. You don't like being labeled, too ******** bad. It will happen no matter how much you piss and moan about it.

Me, I just got used to it and didn't b***h about it to the idiots who were insulting me. Their insults were mediocre anyway.

I never thought "slightly both" was possible...

It's like saying "Do you like girls?" and responding with "Slightly probably."

Still, that wasn't the main point of my response, my point was, I don't get what the hell he's talking about.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:32 pm
I hate stereotypes alot, they're stupid and annoying. I also think they are also a complete waste of time.  

melancholymolly

The Reused

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:07 am
arg! i absolutely HATE THEM! it kills everything when in the middle of a conversation i hear "are you goth or something??!?" i just scream "HOW THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER TO THAT?!?!" or "ARE YOU A LOZER OR SOMETHING?!?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:15 am
happy_dragon93
arg! i absolutely HATE THEM! it kills everything when in the middle of a conversation i hear "are you goth or something??!?" i just scream "HOW THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER TO THAT?!?!" or "ARE YOU A LOZER OR SOMETHING?!?!"

It's generally best not to respond to that sort of question with anger. If they already think you're goth and you lash out at them for asking, it spreads the stereotype that goths are violent or unstable.

A good way to respond to the question "Are you a goth?" is "Well, that would depend on what you think a goth is." When they tell you what they think, you can then respond clearly "Yes" or "No".  

GilAskan
Crew

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas