Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:53 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
You say it's just a comic book and we're on the third month of this. THIRD MONTH... If you weren't mad AT ALL, you wouldn't treat me like s**t. And I probably already have an ulcer. I've been very tense for the past year.
Look hun, there's this thing called cause and effect. When you go around calling someone ignorant, an asshat, and constantly PMSing, the chances of them saying something back to you are pretty high. If you don't want people to be mean to you, you shouldn't be mean to them, right? That's the karma/do unto others strategy, you know?
No, no. Your excuse was that because I said you had Shikamaru p***s envy you started this s**t with me. And I've said about 20 times now, I was joking. YOUR freaking out was the CAUSE, the BULLSHIT was the effect.
Lolz yeah okay, saying p***s envy was the only rude thing you've said to me ever. I forgot. rofl
Don't change the subject. This was about cause and effect. If I recall correctly, cause tends to happen in the beginning of a situation. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:54 pm
shadowninjaofthemist
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
You say it's just a comic book and we're on the third month of this. THIRD MONTH... If you weren't mad AT ALL, you wouldn't treat me like s**t. And I probably already have an ulcer. I've been very tense for the past year.
Look hun, there's this thing called cause and effect. When you go around calling someone ignorant, an asshat, and constantly PMSing, the chances of them saying something back to you are pretty high. If you don't want people to be mean to you, you shouldn't be mean to them, right? That's the karma/do unto others strategy, you know?
No, no. Your excuse was that because I said you had Shikamaru p***s envy you started this s**t with me. And I've said about 20 times now, I was joking. YOUR freaking out was the CAUSE, the BULLSHIT was the effect.
Lolz yeah okay, saying p***s envy was the only rude thing you've said to me ever. I forgot. rofl

Sarcasim doesnt work well over the internet hon. And Shikalee never said that she hasnt been insulting to you. Just that you didnt take a joke and started this whole feud.
Yeah, I've insulted the s**t out of her. But that's beside the point.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:56 pm
Captain Verd
shadowninjaofthemist
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Sarcasim doesnt work well over the internet hon. And Shikalee never said that she hasnt been insulting to you. Just that you didnt take a joke and started this whole feud.
Oh no I was being totally serious.

And actually, it's not. If that was the only thing, I'd be cool whatev, because everybody says nasty things once in their lives. What takes away my respect for her is that she does it all the time.
I think you just need a reason to be mad. I've reached out to you several times. I've said a lot of nice things. Maybe not all of them to you. The way I behave around one person does not apply to everyone. For instance, you've been arguing with me for about 3 months. Of course I'm going to be irritated around you. To think otherwise would be ridiculous, that after weeks and weeks of struggle a person would suddenly reach out with kindness. I think internet encounters with a girl who hates my guts is far less than all of the time. And though such little interaction leaves you room to assume, it doesn't make assuming the smart thing to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:57 pm
Someone who speaks in absolutes is blinded to the facts. Simple as that.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:02 pm
Omg how do I get this through to you? I'm like not mad at you at all. I don't have any respect for you, because you insult people time after time after time and then expect people not to do anything back/come to your aid when you're feeling overwhelmed.

If you think I'm a b***h, cry about it. "Reaching out" doesn't really work when you call someone an ignorant asshat, just a little FYI when you have to get a job and like actually do things with people.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:14 pm
JUST ******** STOP THIS NOW! WHY DOES IT MATTER?! JUST SAY "FINE SCREW YOU b***h" AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES gonk DON'T COME BACK TO THIS THREAD! *churr-asplode*  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:43 pm
Captain Verd
Omg how do I get this through to you? I'm like not mad at you at all. I don't have any respect for you, because you insult people time after time after time and then expect people not to do anything back/come to your aid when you're feeling overwhelmed.

If you think I'm a b***h, cry about it. "Reaching out" doesn't really work when you call someone an ignorant asshat, just a little FYI when you have to get a job and like actually do things with people.
That's a total assumption. I don't insult people unless they have said something that was thoughtless. I realize a lot of people think differently than me, or just plain don't think, so that IS a bad habit, but if you paid attention, you'd notice it's not everyone. It's really narrowed down to two people, and I'm honestly not mad at any of them. In fact, it would be wise to leave that all in the past in order to build bridges and good relationships in order to run a smooth guild. This guild has been a complete mess since we started arguing. If you don't agree with that ask anyone not involved. Sure, they'll take someone's side, but that's not my point. My point is that all this has done is make a mess of things. A complete mess. And I know no matter what I say you're going to, yes, DISLIKE ME. You don't disrespect someone you like. You don't respect someone who hasn't earned it. Well, that's not entirely true. Though I argue with you, every time I bite myself in the a** and apologize for it. I do respect you enough to make a complete a** out of myself and take everything back. Kind of strange that you'd leave that part out.

You've been acting like a real b***h. Something about you is always stubborn and refuses to let go. My honest feelings on this whole situation, regardless of what was said or done on either side, that the whole thing was stupid, for yes, both of us. You seem more than happy to continue to treat me with disrespect and malice. Well, I'm telling you right now I'm not feeding into it anymore. Ever since I first saw you I saw potential for growth. I did see you come off as a deranged fangirl, but in your second post, I was corrected, and stood corrected. Ever since then I've never seen anything unintelligent about you except the fact that you seem to like to argue, because no matter how many times I try to patch things up, you spit on my feet or prod me in the kidneys a couple times to try to irritate me. What is even more amazing is that it has worked every time. Because I have been very immature. In my life this is a time of growth. I will say that arguing with you has had one positive precipitate. It tells me I need to go back to anger management. But other than that, it has really had no productivity; especially for you. For you to treat me this way for so long, I know I'm not the only one. I don't care what you say about me; you seriously need to grow out of this behavior. I know, I know. You're going to tell me to grow up. The difference with me is that this has been a terrible phase in my life. I doubt your integrity has only been around for 3 months. You came strong, and you're leaving strong. Strong in a bad way, though. You put so much energy in being as absolutely mean as you can; why not spend that energy on something productive?

See, when I've argued with you, I cursed like mad, said stupid things, even resorted to sexism (even though I too am a female) to get my point across. This practically proves that I suck at arguing. Hell, I don't do it much. Much besides the ones I've had here in this guild... I really suck balls when it comes to being mean to someone. I can be harsh. I can be strong. But it only works with positive intent. With you, all it could ever be was blind anger. Your insults, rather well thought out, were very personal and directed. They still are. Those cute little phrases made JUST to piss people off. And hell, do they work. You've had practice. You've had low confidence and people arguing with you for a long time. You'll argue with people for months on end. This appears to be some sort of an addiction; one that I wish not to be part of. sweatdrop Don't say I'm generalizing, assuming, or drawing conclusions, that is SIMPLY what it LOOKS like. And I know you don't want to look stupid in any way. You say people back you up and call me stupid. Same is said on my side. Because guess what? We were both acting stupid. Almost on a primitive level. Beating bones on stones and howling like monkeys... And if you point at me and say I was worse, well, how immature of you. Even if it's true. Goddamn it, learn when to hold your tongue. Some things are just best not said.

You draw these terrible conclusions about me based on our encounters. s**t, if I did that with you, I would've considered you a really stupid, immature little bully who over-compensates on the internet because the doesn't get any (thing) in real life. But you know what? I'm smarter that that. I know I can't accurately draw conclusions about people on the internet. I have more compassion than to just immediately assume the worst things about someone. You've been arguing with me for three months on end. And I still think and say good things about you. Hell, I've done everything but stab myself with a two-by-four to make you get off. neutral By now, it's honestly gotten really irritating.

I won't take back that insult. I called you an ignorant asshat because you were acting like one. You've called me a five-year-old, an immature brat, a number of things that fall under youth and ignorance, and I would say with the way I've been acting those insults were somewhat accurate. I'd call us even. And by the way, I don't have a "job" per say, but I work with a lot of people in community services (basically jobs with no pay) and whether you want to believe it or not I serve a very key role in peer mediating students and my school. I am seen as a strong leader there. Mostly because I am. And secondly because rather than being just a dictator (like my friend, who is actually starting to really get on my nerves), my job is about what is not only achieving the goal, but the smoothest way to do it and what is best for my group. You hardly know me. Which is why you immediately assume everything I say is a lie. I swear with every vein of my existence that I have not once lied in this guild. Except for holding my tongue and saying things I thought should not be said.

It's just, almost barbaric in a way. You call me immature and such, but you draw such harsh conclusions about someone you don't know. Might I also add that calling me a 5-year-old is silly when I'm older than you... Though I am curious why you changed your birthdate. xd Perhaps you should think on this. Oh, and how you always say, this isn't an "attack." It's actual advice.

@ Churrlo: Sorry, but I had to say this.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:07 pm
tl;dr for me to remember everything you said, but I'll touch on some stuff.

Lolz, you do make assumptions about me.

I have awesome confidence. My ego is so huge you couldn't pop it with a bullet if you tried. And yes, I'm perfectly fine with that.

Normally, when I start insulting people, you can actually hear my tone, and I don't get much arguement in return. But it doesn't really happen that often, since I'm actually a really agreeable person.

I don't have respect for alot of people I like. A know a girl who's such a wacko, such a drama queen, an annoyance, and a total moron sometimes, but whenever I see her I still give her a hug and s**t. I'm nice to her because she's nice to me.

Everything I do is productive to myself in some way.

You're a junior, right? Because if you're as old as I am and a junior, you must have like stayed back in kindergarden or something. I changed my birthday?  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:20 pm
Captain Verd
tl;dr for me to remember everything you said, but I'll touch on some stuff.

Lolz, you do make assumptions about me.

I have awesome confidence. My ego is so huge you couldn't pop it with a bullet if you tried. And yes, I'm perfectly fine with that.

Normally, when I start insulting people, you can actually hear my tone, and I don't get much arguement in return. But it doesn't really happen that often, since I'm actually a really agreeable person.

I don't have respect for alot of people I like. A know a girl who's such a wacko, such a drama queen, an annoyance, and a total moron sometimes, but whenever I see her I still give her a hug and s**t. I'm nice to her because she's nice to me.

Everything I do is productive to myself in some way.

You're a junior, right? Because if you're as old as I am and a junior, you must have like stayed back in kindergarden or something. I changed my birthday?
I'm not going to argue with that.

I have not seen evidence towards that but I am more than open to such an oppertunity.

You're nice to her because she's nice to you. Doesn't make you like her. Mutual feelings are far different than liking someone. She's a moron, an idiot, a disgrace. You hate that about her. You can't like someone you consider to be terrible things. And I also find it ridiculous that you've labeled me as all those things as well. I mean, there's a first time for everything I guess, but it's just so stupid that you'll stand by it. You have to admit an idiot, a moron, a barbaric buffoon... would not have tried to make truce with you, ever, in a million years. The immature "annoyance" would rather consider pursuing the argument. You can go ahead and say otherwise but that is what stoic logic points to.

This has not been productive. Period. End of story.

Your birthday did say 1990 at a point. I remember this, and if I have to violently search through old posts to find when I pointed that out... I won't. Because there's no point in arguing with a liar. Though I am willing to admit I may have been mistaken. But I clearly remember part of the annoyance of this whole situation was that a younger person was censuring me. And really, to be completely honest, what can you believe about me saying I was a junior? Apparently everything else I say is a lie.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

attila the fun

Pekora

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:12 am
attilathefun

damn right! you two have to stop now!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:46 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
attilathefun

I second the motion!!!!  

Mist-san

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:45 pm
attilathefun
LOL I can't look at that picture too long, or I'll cry D:

Shikalee, if you don't want to argue with me, then just stop replying. Seriously.

That's weird though, I don't know why my birthday would have changed D:  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:59 pm
shadowninjaofthemist
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
attilathefun

I second the motion!!!!

THIRDDDD!!!
gonk Ok, plz stop aruging, and let what Captain Verd said be the last post on here. (after mine)  

~Kira Hime~

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:13 pm
>< I don't really want to say anthing, at risk of being stoned! gonk  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items