Reply The Naruto Network
THE 3rd HOKAGE HAD A SON!! (SPOILER ALERT) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CapKamikazi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:59 am
No Dur the Third Hokage had a son becuase somebody had to sire Konohamaru the Third Hokage's grandson

and actually he has had more than one child cause Asuma is his son and Konohamaru refers to as uncle meaning that another offspring of the Third was parent to Konohamaru  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:40 pm
CapKamikazi
No Dur the Third Hokage had a son becuase somebody had to sire Konohamaru the Third Hokage's grandson

and actually he has had more than one child cause Asuma is his son and Konohamaru refers to as uncle meaning that another offspring of the Third was parent to Konohamaru

The Third Hokage got around...  

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

pudgy007

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:44 am
so that explains why asuma's last name is the same as the third's...

but... are you sure he's the third's son?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:11 pm
Cloud~Strife_black
that sounds alot like garbage ... because if that were true explain the thirds grandson not being asuma's child

But isn't there another grandchild on the way? And Sarutobi OBVIOUSLY had a child, seeing as Konohamaru is his grandson...  

ber-the-conqueror

Demon_Cat129

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:14 am
to bad he died and yeah i now he was hes son i went and watched the shows to bad they are all in sub tittels .  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:50 pm
Yeah, I know! I was so surprised when I found out.  

Bunest

Beau

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:04 pm
I already know that it is already told that asuma is 3rd hokage's son in Naruto Shippuden.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:42 pm
Well a hokague is awsom suposly so he musta have banged a lot of chiks n then sabusa showed up, hes kool i like em blades he has...He shouldnt have died tho =(  

The_sgm

Pokesoon11

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:15 pm
true  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:48 am
darklord8331
where do you get these facts? ive never heard that before.
btw, sarutobi is the 3rds first name, so his name wouldnt be asuma sarutobi.
sarutobi is not 3rds first name it is his last the 3rd first name is hiruzen which is pointed out by the fourth in vol. 47 ch 440  

Anbu_Naruto_Uzumaki_92

Makota Is Rawr

6,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:54 am
I Saw That In Shippuden biggrin
It Was Sad When Asuma Died :[[[  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:05 am
i never new that!!!!but i think that sounds so awsome!!!!  

Emo Girl of love

zoombaz

Magnetic Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:59 pm
I know, just when I really started to like Asuma, and learning all about him, and his history with Twelve Guardian Ninja and then he died. crying Soooo sad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:27 am
Shadow fox Azumi
i have known this for a while, i read it, in the jap manga, plus if ya ook at them they look alike. heart 4laugh heart

Isn't it anime so they ALL look alike? I wouldn't know I just watch the show.
gonk twisted  

3v07 J-S

XxPyroRaverxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:37 am
Ruingaraf
[Pink_eLePhant]
Quote:
ok, i just found out that the 3rd hokage had a son!! and its Asuma Sensei!! ( the jounin ninja who trains Ino, Shikamaru, and Chouji ) so Asuma's full name is Asuma Sarutobi!!

*faints*
i didnt think that it can be possible...
interesting
anime and manga didnt show any relationships between them.
and who is the father of konohomaru?
stare

We've always known his name was Sarutobi Asuma, but what we didn't know was if Sarutobi was Sandaime's given name or family name. It was apparently his family name, and we still don't know his given name.

And yeah, there have been subtle hints. (There was actually a theory before this, which reached much the same conclusion, as Asuma is probably too young to be Konohamaru's father, plus if he had a wife he probably wouldn't be hanging around Kurenai so much.) They both smoke, and they resemble each other very much when you see Sandaime in his prime with the young Sannin, plus Asuma has never been shown speaking to Konohamaru or Sandaime. By Japanese tradition, Asuma would possibly call Sandaime "father" instead of by his rank, unless he was deliberately detaching himself. He would defiantly call Konohamaru "nephew".

Konohamaru's father was Asuma's (presumably older, as there is only 19 year difference between Asuma and Konohamaru) brother, who has died since the sealing of the Kyuubi.

Wow, Thanks, That clears alot up, i was so confused!! xd xd xd  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces