Eternal Artiste
Rules
5 bar minimum
No Max.
No feeding, dickriding, recycling.
Original lyrics only.
1 round.
You accept, then post.

If you need a reason as to why I want to battle you, it's because I think you are s**t. Literally...like..the stuff that comes out of my a*****e when I cop a squat on the toilet. That is what you are to me. 3nodding
This the internationally known a*****e of the century, Makairo... xd . On top of that this *****'s attitude is shittier than ever. Newayz...i suggest a max to avoid the unbelievably dragged out verses u tend to post. Just a suggestion.

LMAO rofl Got at him
Wait..wait..this is too much. lol Are you getting your e-homies to "gang up" on me?
Oh gee golly gee! What ever will I do?
I'm an a*****e? Why? Because I ******** you all over in battles already?
Ha ha..funny.
And don't be jealous of my ******** avatar. s**t is dope, and you know it.

So stop moving your mouths like a hooker's p***y lips and bring me my opponent. You're disturbing my battle with your irrelevant posts.
I never dissed ur avi. If u had came throuh respectful, I wouldv'e gave u ur props. But u r really an a*****e. U know arrogant, all-knowing ect. Neways...U did ******** alotta people over in alot of battles...but I'm pass that. I just still think ur an a*****e.

no doubt  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:39 pm
Graphitty-King
C Teezy
Graphitty-King
C Teezy
Graphitty-King
C Teezy

clue 1

the hat.. .PIMP HAT

clue 2

the E-DOG!

clue 3

the shades...

c'mon dude! PLAYED!!!

***** tha hippy look was played out in tha 80's but look at U...hmmm stare
yeah.. umm look at me...

Yo... lol

the black panther look died out when THEY DIED OUT!

So U bust on me cuz I represent my culture? (Not in that way of course.) ***** U a disgrace to tha culture
pffft! that's not reppin a culture... you rep something through your actions not your gear! lol <******** outta here.. how you gonna do a black on black RACE CARD? rofl rofl

No, I just help display it through my clothing. And WTF do U represent with Ur rags? I gotta hear this
idiot.. like I said.. I rep throught what i.. DO!!!

not how i.. LOOK!!!

big difference...

rags? lol it's a damn Glamrock bandana... its supposed to be all glittery and s**t... but they can't make s**t look shiny.. meanin if you tryna be hard CAUSE you have it on... it's, let's just say, a BIG contradiction rofl rofl rofl  

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:42 pm
Graphitty-King
IceyPimp14
Eternal Artiste
Graphitty-King
IceyPimp14
Eternal Artiste
Rules
5 bar minimum
No Max.
No feeding, dickriding, recycling.
Original lyrics only.
1 round.
You accept, then post.

If you need a reason as to why I want to battle you, it's because I think you are s**t. Literally...like..the stuff that comes out of my a*****e when I cop a squat on the toilet. That is what you are to me. 3nodding
This the internationally known a*****e of the century, Makairo... xd . On top of that this *****'s attitude is shittier than ever. Newayz...i suggest a max to avoid the unbelievably dragged out verses u tend to post. Just a suggestion.

LMAO rofl Got at him
Wait..wait..this is too much. lol Are you getting your e-homies to "gang up" on me?
Ha ha..funny.

So stop moving your mouths like a hooker's p***y lips and bring me my opponent. You're disturbing my battle with your irrelevant posts.
I never dissed ur avi. If u had came throuh respectful, I wouldv'e gave u ur props. But u r really an a*****e. U know arrogant, all-knowing ect. Neways...U did ******** alotta people over in alot of battles...but I'm pass that. I just still think ur an a*****e.

no doubt
ummm.. so you mean.. A Black Panther endorses "Hating because of hating"???

xd

it's your actions homie...

if the dude is tight... don't undercut him with lavish bullshit... you could have been like,
aye, Mak can spit.. but he comes off like an a**...

you gotta recognize the skill... at least.. if you gonna attack his character...

this whole damn guild gotta grow up..

besides Icey... he beat you out in the open.. in the HIP HOP SUBFORUM!!! meaning if you say he sucks... you are like ________ _______________ that much worse  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:45 pm
C Teezy
Graphitty-King
IceyPimp14
Eternal Artiste
Graphitty-King

LMAO rofl Got at him
Ha ha..funny.

no doubt

xd

if the dude is tight... don't undercut him with lavish bullshit... you could have been like,

you gotta recognize the skill... at least.. if you gonna attack his character...

besides Icey... he beat you out in the open.. in the HIP HOP SUBFORUM!!! meaning if you say he sucks... you are like ________ _______________ that much worse
That was one battle. We went on multiple occasions, go through the past pages of this subforum. U'll see.  

IceyPimp15

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:47 pm
IceyPimp14
C Teezy
Graphitty-King
IceyPimp14
Eternal Artiste
Graphitty-King

LMAO rofl Got at him
Ha ha..funny.

no doubt

xd

That was one battle. We went on multiple occasions, go through the past pages of this subforum. U'll see.
aight then...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:08 pm
This s**t is so dumb. Let me address that I think:

-C Teezy, I wish U would stop talk'n. U say one thing and itz leads to a whole ******** arguement. Practice what U preach *****. Don't argue bout s**t if U resent it, etc. I won't front, U are right about tha thing about being an a*****e but can still rap. I just don't like U, I'll leave it at that

-Eternal Artiste, U are even worse, but U follow tha same flawed principles as C Teezy. Ur ******** annoying, U say s**t just cuz U can beat a ***** in one battle, that took place so long ago? We all have evolved, how do U kno we aren't better than u now? Huh? U don't. So don't talk s**t like U tha best, be humble.

-Lastly, start tha battle niggaz. The arguement s**t is very dumb, I feel embaressed to have taken part in it.....  

Graphitty-King

The Legendary Makairo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:11 pm
Graphitty-King

-C Teezy, I wish U would stop talk'n. U say one thing and itz leads to a whole ******** arguement. Practice what U preach *****. Don't argue bout s**t if U resent it, etc. I won't front, U are right about tha thing about being an a*****e but can still rap. I just don't like U, I'll leave it at that

-Eternal Artiste, U are even worse, but U follow tha same flawed principles as C Teezy. Ur ******** annoying, U say s**t just cuz U can beat a ***** in one battle, that took place so long ago? We all have evolved, how do U kno we aren't better than u now? Huh? U don't. So don't talk s**t like U tha best, be humble.

-Lastly, start tha battle niggaz. The arguement s**t is very dumb, I feel embaressed to have taken part in it.....

-f*****t, suck my p***s. You're an idiot. I'm also embarassed for you since you're so wack.
You make battle topics for other people to battle Chaos.
rofl p***y! Bring your b***h, E-Clipse and watch my power.
What the ******** are you retards? Pokémon? Talking about evolving and s**t.
w00t pwn shizzle!
Watch what I can do..still!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:18 pm
Eternal Artiste
Graphitty-King

-f*****t, suck my p***s. You're an idiot. I'm also embarassed for you since you're so wack.
w00t pwn shizzle!

I'm soory b***h, I meant to say power up to super saiyan level 3!! I'm sure U understand now. And it was going to be created anywayz, itz not a p***y thing. ******** idiot.

(And yeah, if U want Ur d**k sucked U can ask Ur mom, she's good at it. 3nodding )  

Graphitty-King

The Legendary Makairo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:04 pm
Graphitty-King
Eternal Artiste
Graphitty-King

w00t pwn shizzle!

I'm soory b***h, I meant to say power up to super saiyan level 3!! I'm sure U understand now. And it was going to be created anywayz, itz not a p***y thing. ******** idiot.

(And yeah, if U want Ur d**k sucked U can ask Ur mom, she's good at it. 3nodding )
Mom jokes, eh?
Aw, it's ok, kid.
What are you? Grade school?

Imagine is rhymes.. lol

I understand you're still going through puberty, but just relax and realize that it is a part of growing up.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:57 pm
Eternal Artiste
Graphitty-King
Eternal Artiste
Graphitty-King

w00t pwn shizzle!

Mom jokes, eh?
Aw, it's ok, kid.

Imagine is rhymes.. lol

I understand you're still going through puberty, but just relax and realize that it is a part of growing up.

1-I hit puberty long ago homie...U late

2-U told me before to suck Ur d**k, yet U call me a f*****t? Ur condradicting Urself, that means Ur gay too. Dip-s**t

3-Immature? Come'n from tha dude who watches, better yet IMATATES! DBZ? Wow, I stopped watching that s**t IN GRADE SCHOOL.

4-Ur a ******** idiot, stop arguing and ******** post Ur s**t. U called tha ***** out, so POST UR DISS, god damn........  

Graphitty-King

The Legendary Makairo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:38 pm
Graphitty-King
Eternal Artiste
Graphitty-King
Eternal Artiste
Graphitty-King

w00t pwn shizzle!

Mom jokes, eh?
Aw, it's ok, kid.

Imagine is rhymes.. lol

2-U told me before to suck Ur d**k, yet U call me a f*****t? Ur condradicting Urself, that means Ur gay too. Dip-s**t

3-Immature? Come'n from tha dude who watches, better yet IMATATES! DBZ? Wow, I stopped watching that s**t IN GRADE SCHOOL.

4-Ur a ******** idiot, stop arguing and ******** post Ur s**t. U called tha ***** out, so POST UR DISS, god damn........

Hey, ******** face, millions of people world wide of all ages watch anime. The same way they listen to "******" music about raping girls and shooting eachother.

I told you to suck my d**k because you are a b***h. Point proven.

And I made the call out. I made the rules. He didn't even accept.
This is my battle. Why are you posting here? ******** off.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:45 pm
Eternal Artiste
Graphitty-King
Eternal Artiste
Graphitty-King
Eternal Artiste
Graphitty-King

w00t pwn shizzle!

Mom jokes, eh?
Aw, it's ok, kid.

Imagine is rhymes.. lol

Hey, ******** face, millions of people world wide of all ages watch anime. The same way they listen to "******" music about raping girls and shooting eachother.

I told you to suck my d**k because you are a b***h. Point proven.

And I made the call out. I made the rules. He didn't even accept.
This is my battle. Why are you posting here? ******** off.

Did I say "anime"? I said DBZ is immature, I watch anime, so don't ******** tell me. And I also hope U weren't thinking I listen to s**t music, or Ur term "******" music, cuz U don't kno that either. And how can U prove that I'm a b***h? Huh? Plus, U came in wit tha thread talk'n s**t, so I defended ma *****, get tha ******** outta here. U disrespect him, I desrespect U......period  

Graphitty-King

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:10 pm
hold ya fire.. I haven't seen E-Clispse up in here...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:13 pm
C Teezy

On one of tha pages he said he was buissy, but besides that I dunno whurr he is  

Graphitty-King

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:14 pm
Graphitty-King
C Teezy

On one of tha pages he said he was buissy, but besides that I dunno whurr he is
I propose that someone lock the thread until E-Clipse is available  
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas