Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
A Naruto Story [complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

likey?
  LOVE IT!!
View Results

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:37 pm
"Talking"
Thinking
"Telepathy"

"intruder", the message passed through eight black-cloaked children as Teemaki and Seelia climbed the mountain.
"What?" asked Harmony aloud, "I'll be there, I promise."
Who in the world...

Harmony appeared gracefuly in the center of an unatural lake. She slowly walked across the surface. She walked straight through a group of kids that lined the path, all styling the same clothes, a large black cloak. The hood covered to the top lip, then cut off. Making all the children look mysteryrios.
All kids formed one line on an open clearing. It was paved with rocks, put by human. The lake behind them. She walked to the straight line. Harmony was in the center of the line.
This is bad, who would know. Who?

Seelia and Teemaki walked up the stone steps to theline of children.
"Who the crap are you?" asked a surprised Teemaki.
"Shh, Teemaki remain calm. They are of my teacher." said Seelia, calmly.

Harmony gasped and through herself on the ground bowing to Seelia.
When the others saw this they knew, this was really bad. All the children immedeantly followed suit. Most mumbling things like; please don't kill me please don't kill me.
Leguin was right next to Harmony. "Who are these people" he asked.
"The young one, she is the prophosised."
A gasp was heard, then a gulp.
"Do not worry, we come in peace. I am in search of a guru." said Seelia.

Harmony slowly got up, but signaled for the others to stay in bowing position. They obeyed.
"I am Harmony. No need to tell your name, Seelia." said Harmony, "I knew you were coming. The guru you are in search of, I know her. She is my teacher, all of our teacher." she said gustering to the other fourty eight bowing Kids.

"Glad to meet you Harmony. Were in the world did you get such a Bautiful name?" asked Seelia fondly.
"Hinaron gave it to me. She said I am the harmony of life. She said that I don't live, I just co-exist with the earth." Harmony answered, "You maybe wondering about us, feel free to ask me."

"Okay. I have no questions for you. I don't need to know. Where is the guru?" asked Seelia.
"Hinaron, named for her grand mother, Hinata Hyuuga. She is the guru. Possibly the most powerful person- well thing on the planet." said Harmony, "I will bring you to her. Please have your aquatence leave. She is not welcome on our mountain. She does not belong."

Teemaki was stunned by the girl, who couldn't be over fourteen.
"I'll go." said Teemaki. She turned around and walked down the stone steps onto the path they had taken up. I better go before they kill me.

~Maeve~  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Harmony/Leguin/other children on mountain ^

^.^ hehe~ they all the same hehe~ ^.^  

Maeve Avari

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:21 pm
Ah, interesting... So Seelia is kinda on her own now...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:49 am
"Talking"
"Thinking"
"Telapthy"

Seelia and Harmony walked up to A huge castle. Each window or door was bordered with dianmond.
"wow..." said Seelia, thinking aloud. "This place is HUGE! where did they get all that diamond."
"Hinaron," whispered Harmony.
Immediatly a woman appeared. She was dressed the same as Harmony, exept her hood was done. Revealing a bautiful face and slightly longer than shoulder lenght dark navy blue. Her hair was perfectly straight.

Seelia took a step back, as she knew that this woman was no older than sixteen. Yet, she could transport without smoke, a feat only known to few ninja. This was an amaxing feat, it also symbolized true power. Not even Seelia's sensie could try to do this great feat.

Her eyes flashed open, showing large pearl white eyes.
"A Hyuuga..." mumbled Seelia.
"Yes and no, child. My name is Hinaron." said the cloaked woman.
No way... IMPOOSIBLE! the Hyuuga clan was destroyed by the release of kyuubi, in there mansion. WAIT! the one girl... Hinata. The only one's body not found! could it be... Seelia thought, as she stared into the seemingly never ending pearl eyes.

"You're right. I am the desandant of Hinata, of the great Hyuuga clan." said the woman in a soothing voice.
"But, I... I didn't say anything!" said Seelia, freaking out because she always over calculated things like this.
"I am a Telapath, Seelia. As you could be. Harmony, Thank you." she said turning to Harmony and bowing, "I will take it from here."
"Hai." said Harmony with pride as she bowed in return, and stepped up the air backwards and dissapeared.
"Seelia, come with me. I shall show you my secrets, this mountains secrets, and the future's secrets. You shall no longer be known as Seelia, but Shourai." said Hinaron, as she motioned for Seelia, or Shourai, to go inside the door. Which opened eerily when Hinaron flicked her pointer finger, ever so slightly.

"Upstairs is just traps. First floor are pretty easy, but by the top floor, I'm the one who can get past them, As I created them. The treasureis downstairs." said Hinaron as, she lead the way.
They were about to walk into a large marble collumn. Hinaron pulled out a kunai.
hu! Its blue... and sparly, what the heck... thought Shourai.
"It's a specail kunai, you're right. I found two in this collumn." said Hinaron.
Shourai know saw the two holes, obviosly where the Kunai had been.
"Right, you can read my mind. I should get used to that..." said Shourai, mumbling off into just closing her mouth.
"Kuuhaku-Jikoku no Jutsu! (Space-Time no Jutsu)" said Hinaron, the blue kunai in between her middle and pointer fingers, in the shape of the top of a pyramid- A kunai hand sign.
Hinaron cut the air, cutting open time and space itself! She grabbed a stunned Shourai, and jumped in.
"This is the only way to show you, I'll bring you to the library later." said Hinaron.
"See, over there, that's our world. Right there, that's the creation." Said Hinaron, pointing to a flaming ball, sparkling like diamond none the less.
"We better stop falling" said Hinaron, as she stopped abrutly. Landing on air. Good thing she was still holding Shourai, because she kept going.
"How!?" a single word from scared Shourai.
"Dream!" said Hinaron, smiling.

author's note: I though i had written this part. I dream and Imagine what's gonna happen- and I get mixed up with what I actually wrote, and what's still in my head! AHHHH! I"M GOING INSANE!!! jk!  

Maeve Avari

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:47 pm
Interesting... The plot thickens!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:37 pm
"What?" asked Shourai.
"Dream. Imagine, you can do anything!" said Hinaron.
okay, I can do this. Dream...You can do anything. put your feet on the ground.Shourai thought.
Good, she's doing it!thought Hinaron.
Shourai was now standing, on what seemed to be thin air.
"AH!" said Hinaron, "You're making ground." She was staring blindly at the green grass slowly seeping out from underneath the young girls feet, making a small platform. It kept growing, nearly a foot in diamiter now.
Right, she's still a kid. Her imagination is still growing! Not fading! Sh-she believes!
"What did you say?" asked Shourai.
"Look at y-your feet. You did it! You've overcome the barrier!" yelled Hinaron in delight.
"Wow, I'm doing that?" asked Shourai.
"Yup, we need to get to the library." said Hinaron, anxouisly.
She performed the kunai hand sign. To exited to say the words, she sliced the air once more. Again, it opened, but this time revealing a large library. Both people jumped through, before it closed.
"It's cold." remarked Shourai.
"It's a basement. I'll make it warmer. Stand back." said Hinaron, "Hold on to something."

"Harmony, I'm bringing up the castle, get everyone out of the way!" Thought Hinaron, using the telackaneisis jutsu.
"Hai." thought Harmony.

"Rifuto Naimenteki Roppou no jutsu (Lift Inside Up)" Said Hinaron after performing a number of handsigns.
Damn it! I'll have to let go of the other jutsus.
letting go of that certain jutsu, she did a few other handsigns. Resulting in chakra spreading from her body. She started to look older. Shourai now realised, this wasn't Hinaron, no, it was Hinata. Her hair grew short.
"The guru you're looking for. I found her, she tought me all this. I knew Kyuubi would be released, I could feel it. It's been a while scince I've looked like my normal self." Hinata, shyer than before.
Shourai was to shoked to say anything. So, Hinata went to work, releasing, and revealing, her chakra. She lifted the castle! It was now ten stories higher than before.

Harmony and several other higher class nin began to put earth under the rising castle.

Maeve Avari

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:43 am
Interesting... So Hinata survived...
Yay for a strong imagination!
What sort of castle is it? Japanese fortress or western castle?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:23 pm
xp . Eek, I am so sorry! My Final Exams are coming up and it seems that I don't really have enough time for stuff other than keeping up with my fan fiction chapter dead lines! Yes, I realize that I can just tell my readers that I have my Finals coming up but unfortunately, laziness has struck. >_>;.

So it's really Hinata? How old is she...like around 35-40-ish? And yes, since Shourai is a child I guess it is natural that she would still have enough innocence to do that kind of thing, neh?

Lady Okori

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:01 am
Another thing... if this is set in the future, then why does Shourai meet Naruto and Sasuke early in the story?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:35 pm
Sasuke: remember that little refrence, named after his GRANDFATHER.

"The famouse boy named after his famous grandfather. "

Naruto: felt like putting him in. He is, aswell, named for his father's father.  

Maeve Avari

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:02 pm
Several of the kids who had helped fill in the ground started to fall, fainting. Harmony rushed over to Leguin.
"Get those three to the infermary, they don't have much time." said Harmony pointing to three fallen children, "I'll get the other few."
"Hai." said Leguin as he bolted to the said children.

This was bigger than I had imagined, but what's to expect, it's old.

Shourai now realized the woman before her looked nearly twenty.

What? It's been over a 150 years scince the kyuubi realise, and she looks THAT GOOD!?!
"Thank you." said Hinata, "I like to hear those sort of things. And you're right, again, it's been over 150 years scince I left my home in Konoha. When I came up here the guru was dying. Harmony was with me. The guru saw my potentail. He tought me everything he knew. He then told me he would die, and it would be my job to find the castle, bring above ground, and to save all of us from you. You're cursed."
"What am I?" asked Shourai.
"In anceint times, Shourasi meant Future. You're our future, our hope. Our world has been circling this one pattern, time and time again. We ,humans, are born. We all start on this mountain, and we write down our lives. We all know this pattern. People begin do have kids, kids grow and have kids. They spread. The god's notice, and send demons and jutsu, and sink this castle. People leave. after many many millions of years, we refind the mountain, this one. We find the castle, and the specail Kunai. We figure it all out. Then a black hole child comes, you. You are a black hole to be. That purple chakra you released, it was the early stage of black. But you weren't close to full potentail. You're a twin black hole. Usualy the curse mark is found on the stomach, but for you, there isn't one. The seal is in your eyes. When you reach black chakra, a black line will appear vertically over either eye, as if you have a black twin scar. The next step is the same, only horizontal. This repeats, only at a slight angle each step. Finally you'll have a black circle around both eyes. From this point, you loose control. The curse takes over. It slowly devours you and every thing around you. Black Chakra wips out of you, until you're nothing but twin black holes, that from either end uncompass the world we live on. Even this mountain will be devoured. They'll be nothing left, but you. This won't happen to soon, hopefully. If you can remember you're childhood, you can save us! " Hinata exclaimed
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:10 am
Black hole...? That's scairy! I hope that they can stop it...  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:57 pm
hehe..TIME JUMP!

"uh, this is SO confusing!" whined Shourai, now 13.
"It's been five years scince you've come up here and you still don't get it?" asked Harmony, a little miffed that after five years this so-called-prophasy couldn't even seal her curse.
"Why don't you do it?" sneered Shourai.
"Shourai, look, I only have a certain amount of chakra, like most people. You, on the other hand, have enough chakra to do the seal!" said Harmony, for what seemed like the thousandth time.
"Yeah, yeah. Let's get this over with." said Shourai, as she had been for the past four years.
"okay, focus the black chakra. Feel it, let it pulse through your veins. Now, memorize i-"
"Let's cut to the chase! I've done that enough!" yelled Shourai.
"No! this is why you can't do it! You're impatient! The key to this seal is pateince and maturity!" yelled Harmony, atracting the attention of several stand by's, incase something went wrong, but they soon left that behind, this happened everyday.
"Okay. This time it'll work." said Shourai, Pateince, Maturity. Focus.

Black chakra began to glow around Shourai.

"Now, memorize the feeling, what ever you feel. Whether it be bloodlust or peace." said Harmony, now focused on the younger girl in front of her.
"hai...I think I've got it." said Shourai, eyes closed in meditation.
"What can seal it away?" asked Harmony.
"Nothing. Nothing can trap me here!" screamed Shourai, but obviously the black hole demon. This was only the fourth time this had happened, ever.

Harmony jumped back. The stand by's jumped to thier feet, one ran to get Hinata.
"Calm down, it's all right. everything's okay." said Harmony soothingly, deciding if she should use a hypnotic jutsu. She decided against it. She'll let Hinata deal with this.

"What?" said Hinata when she had appeared in the training grounds, a bair rock prarie, that had been stripped from life by the people.
"It happened. Again." said Harmony, bowing to her superior.
"Leguin. go, mark the sun spot. This is a pattern. I think it's been the same day, every year." said Hinata, as Leguin stepped up the air, as if it were a staircase and dissapeared.
"I think you're right." said Harmony.

Shourai fell to the ground unconsiose.(Sp?). She had some how pushed the demon back were it belonged.
She mumbled.
"She's inproving greatly, four years ago, the first time this happened, she didn't wake up for a week. Her physical and mental body are immensly stronger." remarked Harmony.
"She has more potentail than any one else. But she can't find anything to keep her motivated. Selfishness only gets you so far." said Hinata.
"Exactly, that's her only fault." agreed Harmony.

Shourai sat up, rubbing her head. Harmony and Hinata dashed over to her.
"Are you alright?" asked Hinata, she had arrived twice as quickly.
"ow. My head." moaned Shourai, "My eyes burn as if I had dumped pepper on them."
"The Demon, it came over you." said Hinata, Harmony rested Shourai's head on her lap.
"Again? What's with it? why me...?" whined Shourai.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:04 pm
Purple dragon lady

*scary  

Maeve Avari

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:02 pm
Maeve Avari
Purple dragon lady

*scary

Oh... Sorry...  
Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games