Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
The Treaty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ligerlilly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:09 am
I know in a way, Jacob already broke the treaty, but if you read "Jacobs side of the story" on Stephine Meyer's website, she says that Jacob is planing a war with the vampires and rushed off to tell them. Plus, Bella just has to move to Alaska as soon as Edward changes her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:59 pm
Ligerlilly
I know in a way, Jacob already broke the treaty, but if you read "Jacobs side of the story" on Stephine Meyer's website, she says that Jacob is planing a war with the vampires and rushed off to tell them.

Eh? Where did it say that??  

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

AsNightDawns

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:58 pm
GAH!!! I'm confuzzled now. -Says .Thalionwen on Friend's Account  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:54 pm
"If he changes her, it will mean war. You head home to tell your brothers. You need to prepare..."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

perpetual_insanity_1213

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:46 am
XxfushigipinayxX
Okay...about my former strategy on how Bella could become a vampire...

I don't think it's gonna work anymore.

I was just talking about it in another guild and thought it over for a second. Stephenie Meyer said the venom had to get into the bloodstream for it to have any effect on the human. So even if Edward found the strength to not get ahead of himself and go all out and break her, the venom wouldn't get into her bloodstream, right?

So much for my theory crying

And either way if it did work there is nooo way that they would do that because Stephenie Meyer siad she isn't going to put any adult rated things in these books!! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:54 am
I know that Jacob has already broken the treaty but I don't really think that that will matter if it comes to war because he wasn't a werewolf at the time and but also they were on Cullen taritor through most of the book though again I don't think that will matter until it has to matter! I f you understand what I mean!! Until the Cullens are forced to get into the treaty thing that deeply.  

perpetual_insanity_1213

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:59 pm
Izume_bella1213
XxfushigipinayxX
Okay...about my former strategy on how Bella could become a vampire...

I don't think it's gonna work anymore.

I was just talking about it in another guild and thought it over for a second. Stephenie Meyer said the venom had to get into the bloodstream for it to have any effect on the human. So even if Edward found the strength to not get ahead of himself and go all out and break her, the venom wouldn't get into her bloodstream, right?

So much for my theory crying

And either way if it did work there is nooo way that they would do that because Stephenie Meyer siad she isn't going to put any adult rated things in these books!! crying

I think it would work, cause that's how STD's are transmitted right, cause the viruses get into the bloodstream? But yeah, like Izume_bella1213
said, either way, that probably won't happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:28 pm
Jacob did break the treaty, so I see that it's fair that Edward gets to break the treaty too. (I mean fair is fair, but who says life is fair anyways)

Or maybe it wont work out that simple..  

darkkingdom

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Edward Cullen is My Life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:41 am
.Thalionwen.
You know how in the end Jacob is all "You can't change Bella because you'll break the treaty so HA!" Yea well has anyone other than me noticed that JACOB ALREADY BROKE THE TREATY???? I mean, my god, in the first book he tells Bella about the Cullens then he's like , "Man, I guess I just broke the treaty." So, technically, there is no treaty. Bella can be changed. xp But now I'm annoyed because the next book is probably gonna be all about how Bella can't be changed and a way to get around it. And I already know so it's gonna make them all seem like idiots. I'll probably end up throwing the book across the room out of frustration. Shortly after I scream at the text that everyone is a freakin idiot.

wow..i never really thought of that...but it makes sense...and i agree that ill probably do the same thing...except then ill go pick it up and finish reading it....lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:02 am
hmmm.. i see what everyone is saying about the whole, "Jacob broke the treaty" thing, but i don't think it will be as simple as that..

and personally, yes i think it definitely would work of he had sex with her.. but that wouldn't happen because its a YA book..

and then, if they converted her through needles, it wouldn't be half as romantic (wow.. how sick is that, thinking its romantic to be turned into an un-dead being.. lol... oh well, it is the way Stephenie writes it).

in conclusion, i personally think that Mrs. Meyer will definitely find a way to turn Bella OFF of the Cullen territory. the treaty wouldn't be broken if that were to happen. and there is also the fact that the Cullens could move. i mean, Bella has to go to "college" and it probably wouldn't be wise to stay in forks, where he father and her friends could see her. i mean, the change would be obvious.

and Edward will change her.. i don't think he will try to find ways around it.. because he wants her to marry him.. and in the end of New Moon, he had a calculating expression.. thus, he will change Bella.. as soon as she marries him.

HeartlessMagic

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:31 am
I threw Twilight and New Moon across the room also......>.>;;;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:37 am
i know this is closed minded but i really beleive that there will be a war, first because jacob is a punk and goes off for no treaty reason, then edward is going to have to fight jacob and that will drag in the entire pack and family so people will prbably die, if this happens i will cry unto oblivions end cry  

Cactus Attack!

Awaikuro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:02 am
I guess because he wasn't a werewolf when he did it, it might not count.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:19 pm
I wanna know about the whole them getting married thing.
Is bella insane about having to think twice! If it were me i would've said yes in a heart beat, then done a little dance. heart

*the uber hot vampire just asked me to marry him and i said yes dance*  

GoldenCoffee

Dapper Explorer

6,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

a soul of thunder

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:29 pm
FIANLLY! Someone else noticed! I've been telling that to everyone I know whose read the book and then they come back a day or two later and say, "Oh your right!". I can't belive so many people missed that part!

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff